It's almost like

It's almost like...

...the BBC have...

...an agenda.

libshits will never recover from the fact that men like mens sports and women dont care about womens sports

>Fifa don't care about the women's game
lmao she's butthurt she lost an award to a 19 year old

No the problem is that they're peddling a-gender that's obsolete

>he got triggered by this
Why are posters from acid thrower countries so misogynistic?

This cancer is in all american soccer media too. The US Soccer facebook page groups the US dyke cunt posts with the actually relevant USMNT posts and if I try to hide the page, I cant view the USMNT posts. Same goes for every shitty American soccer site where they try to shove in the dyke articles onto their main page when no one but two or three odd desperate autists care about that garbage.

id watch it if they made the goals smaller.

women are just not tall and big enough to handle the goals

Yes and it’s paid for by you and other wage slaves

You've gotta put yourself in the shoes of the cuck writing these BBC articles. You probably like sport but have no affinity for it. All of your coworkers look down upon you (writing sports at BBC is like getting an MFA to write about Kobe Bryant). Additionally, all of your coworkers are probably flaming liberal bleeding hearts. You write this utter shite to fit in, I'd imagine. Either that or you're totally starved for any kind of actual story. Combination of both I'd imagine.

>Fifa don't care about the women's game
No cunt cares about the women's game because it's shit.

This.

Its only value is comedy.

>waaaaaaahhh i hate it when women do things

Cuck

Imagine you are a serious historian working for the BBC and you have to read this kind of garbage every day. The McDonald's of journalism.

>Chris Lilley
>the current year

Have heterosexual sex.

>should I marry my cousin?
Good old Britain

Her complaint is about some amateur making the top 3 for the POTY. Which is just proof that nobody gives a fuck about it, because they couldn't even name 3 players, without resorting to some flavour of the month meme that somehow made the Puskas shortlist. FIFA have no control over who makes the top 3, beyond making the initial shortlist.

Only female players I can think of are Hope Solo, for obvious reasons and that English nigger that keeps crying racism.

1. Sweden has a TV license
2. Sweden literally censors the BBC if it has an article about Muslims murdering Swedish kids
3. You're paying for propaganda and for the BBC by Sweden paying the BBC to censor articles from Swedish IP's

Webm related.

I don't think the writers care about this shit, my mom is liberal as fuck and even she has never been to a WNBA game despite claiming she'd support them...eventually. She has however been to dozens of Atlanta Hawks games, within the last season.

It's just that people get mad as fuck when they see clickbaity titles like "This bitch deserves more acclaim than superior male athlete" which generates more traffic for their cucky articles.

BBC3 is an internet only channel and nobody watches it. It's full of this crap.

>After watching videos of young AMERICANS coming out, Ross decides to the the same.

hmmmm.

The bottom left two are because of the Fifa awards tonight so they don't really count.

Send polite but stern emails to them complaining about it

That's the only way they'll consider changing anything

why don't women watch women's sport?
most of the people that watch sports i'd say are men but if women cared about sport then women's sports should have more exposure and people caring about it right?

Women are stupid and think culture is top-down, not bottom-up.

It's shit
t. expert

More women should have STEM degrees.
What's you're degree?
Womyn's Studies.
>facepalm