>any resemblance to a real person is purely coincidental
does that mean anything today?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2014/07/14/archie-dies-gay-friend-comic-book/
www82.zippyshare.com/v/4ZNt8bpt/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Butthurt

can someone help me figure out who that character is in the bottom panel

Totalitarians have always loved that shitty series. Makes sense that they would pander to them.

Man it's a good thing we made that Museum in the US because of all the people who care about British politicians here. Can't quite figure out who that is though.

Bilious Barrage

angela merkel

So after Trudeau the super hero, it's Farrage the super vilain.

Can a medium possibly get any more cucked than comics?

we need a string of red pill comics

or a comic that has barely any political agenda

check this strapping young heroine from Britain

>Bad fanfiction

Being that this is Dredd things might not be as they appear, Dredd has pulled the bait and switch on liberals before like the police brutality story where Dredd was entirely in the right

It's sad how quickly they gave up their almost entirely male audience to include stronk womyn, only to watch the sales numbers decrease year after year.

they made his teeth look all terrible though so it seems more spiteful this time

yeah, i'm gonna agree with this. If it was any other comic i'd be raging but Dredd ain't all bad.

>Archie
Didn't they kill off the main character by having him save a black gay politician from being assassinated by a white gun nut.

How asspained do you need to be to make this?

Trudeau the super hero?

Link?

I remember there was an Undead Archie, but what the fuck is this black gay politician?

That's what we have manga for. The Japanese know who should really be idolized.

>political agenda in comics
well I never

mashable.com/2014/07/14/archie-dies-gay-friend-comic-book/

He wasn't black, but still.

only gays read comics in all honesty

Archie was a simple comic telling lighthearted stories.

Why does everything have to be about injustice?

>lighthearted

Yes, actually. Look up the death of Archie comic issue, it's the most insane pandering shit I've ever seen

>jughead's crown hat is off his head

get the fuck out of my life, social commentary

Comics have been in decline since the 80's when it got "serious" This eventually led to political stories and agenda pushing. It's still a profitable industry regardless of all time low number of comics sold because the fans that keep eating the shit overpay for books

>blowing up the shrine to the fallen of the Apocalypse War
fucking SovCit inflitrators
OVER THE LINE

how does it end?

It actually isn't profitable at all. DC and Marvel are only kept alive by other media.

Good shit still comes out every now and then, you just have to know where to look.
Godzilla In Hell and Archie Vs Predator were two shining jewels in the pile of shit that was 2015.
It may also shock you to realize there are more than two comic book companies and not all their stories involve capes

It actually is profitable

your mother is profitable

I'm aware of other companies that are only kept alive by making books about existing IPs

Somone have Red Skull's refugee speech?

Got the whole thing?

There's Dark Horse, Oni Press, Boom! Studios, Vertigo (good stuff in the 80's and 90's), Top Shelf, IDW, Dynamite...

Some are better than others, some have a few good titles. I don't read comics much anymore, but the strength of the mainstream is a barometer for the industry as a whole, or it used to be, and I don't think it's doing too well.

He's a caricature of Jeremy Corbyn

How neutral is the goon and hellboy?

I have Bernie's.

>sorry for blowing up your building
>I do come in peace though
>honest ;)

Is this subtle redpilling

were they pushing an agenda?
or is it coincidentally a guy with bernie sanders name and likeness

www82.zippyshare.com/v/4ZNt8bpt/file.html
pages 48-59
if you can't open cbr files just extract with 7zip/winrar
it isn't full on cuckery, but it is cuck-y

It's a good thing kids don't read comic books anymore.

its an edit, the original was red skull

It's a well-done edit of what was originally rather reasonable Sup Forumsish rhetoric being put in the mouth of a skull-faced comicbook Nazi, as written by a former politician of the Democrat Party.

Goon is Avatar, another decent publisher. Hellboy is Dark Horse.

Eric Powell and Mike Mignola do their own thing, and they have the benefit of being horror-ish, which allows for less SJW pandering. Hellboy plays up the nazi-occult-old-world-folklore-hp-lovecraftian thing, and Goon has zombies, underworld terror, parable monsters, and a pin-up-rat-fink-trad-tattoo aesthetic. You get fewer blue-haired bitches reading these books.

>Farage in Mega City 1
>a bad guy
this is supposed to be a brutally oppressive martial state, is it not? are we really supposed to see him as worse than what else is going on and accepted as normal? Has Dredd become pussified?

Topkek
Source?

Most comic artists/writers are known political cowards. They usually all line up in a neat little row to create the kings propaganda.

toppu kekku

Pretty neutral, at least Hellboy (and BPRD) is. They completely dedicated to their stories, there's not really any room for politics to slide into them as they're stories about holding off the end of the world, or just surviving it. That's not a metaphor.

Requesting the fat pride Dredd comic

haha oh wow. Saved for future russia invasion edits

Hitler like all girl types equally

>Captain Britain

What story is this?

>yaoi putin

My sides

Remember when Judge Dredd had ghettos of chimps with sagging pants, mac 10s and boomboxes?
How times have changed...

shit...

Luckily this was elseworlds so the situation caved in on itself because marvel cucks can't go a month without rebooting their whole continuity.

On the outside this looks like liberal propaganda, until you remember that Megacity One is a totalitarian state and the judges will do anything to maintain order. Not-Nigel here is probably right about who's been doing it, but that doesn't matter to Dredd or the judges. In a city where owning sugar can get you time in the cubes, just hinting at breaking the law gets you whisked away.
When they find out that nigel was right, he won't be released. Under Judge rule he still broke the law

Found them; Dredd can be pretty based sometimes. Let's hope this is just a fluke.

> reading American comics

Stay retarded famalam

> strapping

top kek.
Someone good at shop replace that patriarchal weapon with the true instrument of feminism

Is this fan art?

Dredd should be shaking his hand

Judge Dredd is british you mong.
Fuck off you newfag.

now if i could remember wher my dredd comics are in the 4TB of memory i have mostly filled up i could join in...

Has Sup Forums read The Apocalypse War? It's pretty great.
It's also one of the few times Dredd has ever executed people on the spot (collaborators). The movies are wrong about that, Judges don't do it during peacetime

Yes, goyim, fatties are your true enemy, continue reading this Farrage-bashing pro-alien comic

David Cameron

Still, fucking Captain Britian looks like a fucking Sup Forums meme like Captain Sweden

Was Judge Dredd always liberal propaganda?

>TurkishTelephone.jpg

No.

reminds me of the riots at Trump rallies desu, exactly the same situation. man says foreigners are violent and dangerous xenos get violent and dangerous as a result, everyone blames the man who called them out for it rather than the ones doing it.

Video games are heading down the same path now.

Every form of media will be infiltrated by Marxists, they'll make something entertaining and popular and then flood it with this kind of crap.

Mods will always keep PC games Pure

Mods won't fix Fallout 4. If mods can't fix even a Bethesda game then bideo games are doomed

Mods I used fixed it. Easy to just avoid sanctuary and fine the brat later and all.

>Judge Dredd detains someone for offending others

This is sad now...

I'm gonna post some kike action from Bone

The general trend is for faggot big-title producers to makes games harder to mod so they can sell DLC that is basically just a simple mod that costs $7.99

OR "indy" games that sell for $34.99-44.99 in "early release" AKA beta and you have to wait decades for the full game

Not that nigger-box or Japstation is any better, and handhelds are literally obsolete. Gaming is in a bad way, this is why I mostly just play 5 year old FPS and medieval 2 total war mods

looks like an aged red ed, trying to put aside the rhetoric

Damn they even got to Dredd.

Michael Bay

>4TB of memory
I think you mean storage. Memory is RAM/ROM.

Yes. Forgive me for not using the correct terminology.

The propaganda is real. It's just ridiculous at this point.

The more they do this, the more the ((())) meme gains power

he's British, this is completely realistic

This is the only time I see black people supporting Sander.