WOW SHE'S SO HIP AND COOL

WOW SHE'S SO HIP AND COOL.

>Nobody told her that most public spaces have free wifi.

Wait, you mean you don't have free wifi in train stations etc.?

Oh, yeah, so she's just being retarded as usual.

We definitely do

Detroit airport has had public wifi for like 10 years and it's in fucking Detroit

I've never been to an airport or train station that didn't have free wifi

free wifi is very expensive with limited benefits in public areas

>tfw unlimited data

Oh yes, free wifi that literally anyone can access and use to observe anyone on any network.
Really fucking smart.

even mcdonalds has free wifi these days

Maybe she's referring to the 5% that don't.

They dont even really have train stations outside of the few amtrak hubs on the east coast.

The US is too big and sprawling for trains to be effective.

Its a liberal collectivist pipe dream to have all americans commuting on trains. fucking retarded.

as for airports, there already is free wifi

>Sure, I'd love to browse the Internet on open and public government wifi

Is she trying to be Oprah?

By governmental support she mean paying private corporations to do the job for tax money, at overprice.

Whoa

Guess I'm #MentallyHill now

she does it again

So she's gonna expand the patriot act.
What's new?

it already exists literally every fucking where

And you can bet your ass that whatever she means with 'free wifi' isn't a distributed decentralized ad-hoc network designed by experts to protect freedom of speech and allow communication amongst the plebs in the event of government tyranny

>gubby mint wifi

nein danke

>Promising shit that already exists

FINALLY CHANGE I CAN BELIEVE IN

Wifi in public spaces is cool though. It should be available in every civilized society.

wtf i hate drumpf now

#shill4hill

Yeah, also, free wifi sways someone's vote? Only the most shallow imbecile who won't bother to vote anyway

to be fair, our airport is literally the gem of the city, and is not representative of the rest of its condition.

I like my steak like my flags...rare

Spying bait.

OH WOW

Too bad I already have 4G so I don't give a fuck about free wifi

Who is going to pay for this "free" WiFi?

In Barcelona, we have "free" WiFi in the streets, but it's being paid by taxpayers.

Who the fuck uses public wifi? I guess the sort of people who store their files in "the cloud" without a second thought.

Even fucking McDonalds has free wifi here.

I would never use free public wifi; one of the biggest security risks you can take.

>free wifi
Please log into your account and give us your details goy

but that's 10 words

Says the puerto rican

Even Brazil has free Wifi, but I do agree it's pointless. Everyone that uses internet have their own coverage and public WiFi is asking to be hacked/wait 5m for a page to load

I get the strong feeling you haven't been anywhere in the US past Pennsylvania have you dog fucker?

> unlimited 4G

Cool story, Ahmed.

Wow Hillary, just let people hack those places like your email servers.
I am sure nothing could go wrong with any person being able to mess about with phones and laptops in train stations and airports.

Detroit Airport
>Detroit
>Romulus
>pick one

""""free""""" WiFi public places is a fucking disaster.

First of all, it already exists.

Second of all, it fucking sucks, it's slow as shit and cluttered with login pages that take a billion time to use and register and just ends with you giving your phone number to ad adware site to "confirm your registration".

Third: the government uses free WiFi in public places to monitor group behavior and as botnets and to backdoor spyware onto people's computers and smartphone.

>government sponsored WiFi
Stick the word free in front of anything nowadays and people will just sign their rights away.

Long gone are the days of "spying." People are willing to submit themselves to the divulgence of their personal and private information freely, simply because the government hangs a carrot in front of them.

For leftists, this makes sense, because they don't care about their personal freedoms as long as they don't have to pay for it or work for it.

white men will pay more to business owned by her (((friends))) to support minorities deprived of flash mob organizing i-access.

I mean, she does like unsecured servers, should we be too suprised by this?

Okay Miss Clinton will you be paying for it with your millions of bucks from shitskins and big business :)?

What could possibly go wrong

Americans have a working train system?

Don't you burgers have a good cellular network? Here I have a €20/month phone bill that includes illimited internet with no drop in speed until 50Go of consumed data. And the coverage is quite good too

Hillary honestly feels like a fucking fake human to me.

> just let people hack those places like your email servers
We can secure them by wiping them with a cloth

I couldn't even place your knock off transylvania on the map

We do.

It just shows how completely disconnected she is from the average person. She hasn't driven herself anywhere in 20 years, she just has drivers pick her up.

Two words: Orange jumpsuit

>implying she ever visits any of these places long enough to use it
That's why she has no idea it's been fucking done. Christ this bitch is retarded

I am pretty sure "free Wifi" is three words.

Is this real???

THATS IT! IM OFFICIALY #mentallyhill

-sent from my iphone

FUCK I HATE THIS BITTTTTTCH. They already do this shit. ALREADY DO IT. Fuckin any fast food place, fuckin banks all that shit have free wifi...only have to pay for it in shitty hotels.

Huh? I thought this was already a thing?

Or maybe just in here with based Slim

DUDE WIFI LMAO

She's looking more appealing every day. Maybe she isn't as bad as we think.

Do Sup Forums actually use those that require shit like zip code social security number etc ?

Never said anything about it being unlimited, faggot. It is capped to 50gb a month then the speed drops. So yeah, I don't need some shitty public wifi.

Then next will be free hardware and software to the impoverished so that no one will grow up "disadvantaged". We'll have to foot the bill for that, too. Basically more GIBSMEDAT because there's usually a reason why that can't be provided at the local level.

>access govt wifi
>access unsecured computers on network
>ping known cp sites through their laptop and leave a few images in a buried folder somewhere
>rinse and repeat

>not just putting in random info
smdh tbqh familia

>there are countries with no free Wi-Fi everywhere
>there are countries with Australia tier internet

fuck off
you didnt have one in Newark
and in Chicago it was free for only 20-30 minutes

Lmao browsing this thread on mcdonalds wifi

there's already garbage barely usable public hotspots everywhere

I've only tried a couple but they wanted my phone number so they could send me an authorisation code in a text

i have no problem with shillary offering free WiFi in public spaces, as long as she's paying for it.

REEEEEEE to spooky for me.

yes, spread the word

As a millennial, I was BORN MOBILE. I want the latest Windows 10 (TM) and Apple (TM) store apps (TM) when I want them, wherever I want them, whether it's sharing a picture with the family or playing the hottest game, I need the internet at all times so I can stay connected and have the government track my every movement. But I mean, look how cool it is that my phone knows everywhere I've been, that's SO COOL.

The future is today.

that's not how government works budy

those are the worst

Just let me get on the fucking internet already you goddamn marketers

F R E E S H I T
B U C H A R E S T , R O M A N I A

The datamining probably pays for the cost of infrastructure

>"Free" wifi
>Need a comcast, verizon etc. active and current account in good standing
>Can't get such an account without first paying for services

It isn't free if I have to pay for it first hand. That's more like extending my current access which I'm paying for.

>WiFi in public spaces
REEEEEEEEEEEE CIA stop looking whats on my phone

And how much do you pay for it?

50gb is nice but I'd still run out quickly just from youtube alone.

She knows,that's why she's saying it will be free under her reign.

Nothing is really free

>free wifi

Translation

>free computer AIDS

Sometimes I pick up free wifi while at stoplight. You get it basically everywhere.

Yes goyim, use the free, government provided wi-fi! It is definitely not a giant honeypot!

I get free internet on my phone. I have freedompop and ringplus phones

FREE?

just an excuse to put the word "FREE" in front of something.

Libtards will eat this shit up, they will be sucking her ass like a nigger sucks cow ass.

yeah I'm good on that shit too

Fucking Cuba had free wifi at the airport how disconnected from reality is she

Yeah you get free boingo wifi at like any airport now. You get 30 mintues to use and then just refresh the page and you get more

Google is putting internet in places like parks and shit. Government not needed

Someone post the picture where she pours a pint.

I never noticed the ginger closing his eyes

>please use our NSA honeypot
>also if you live outside large Democrat voting centres you're shit out of luck
>also also your local city will have to pay to set up and to maintain it assuming they ever get it working
I hate when old politicians try to swoon people with technology. We've got lots of fags here promising self driving cars dominating cities in 10 years. Fucking idiots.

>has had public wifi for like 10 years

She plans on using the free wifi to collect data.