What is ESPN's endgame? They seem to be total reactionaries lately...

What is ESPN's endgame? They seem to be total reactionaries lately. Do they need new leadership or is it too late to save?

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/extra-mustard/2017/10/13/30-most-influential-hispanics-sports
barstoolsports.com/boston/emergency-press-conference-el-pres-addresses-espn/
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2016/08/12/484841513/simone-manuel-wins-olympic-gold-thats-a-really-big-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=KUe-FkbaFDc
youtube.com/watch?v=B7QTahhIBqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol they got cancelled after one show cuz sjws were butthurt

American Sports coverage over expanded. Now they're desperately trying to keep the fickle fans so they don't go back to 1980 where the only people who care about sports are alcoholic fathers, gamblers, weird guys, butch lesbians/transmen and other degenerates

why do people like either ESPN or barstool? both are shit and this is good news

Pardon My Take is fun and so was First Take before Skip left.
Other than that, yeah.

>Pardon My Take is fun
no
>and so was First Take
jesus christ on fire, no

ESPN is ded

What do you consider to be fun?

ESPN used to be good back when there was nothing on the internet. Barstool has a couple funny things but PMT specifically is great.

Men standing for the national anthem.

I'm serious

>show with 3 white men

it had to go

>call samantha ponder a "bible thumping whore"
>be surprised that your show doesn't last past one episode
I love when jews get jew'd

Can someone explain what happened?

It's a shame too because this is the type of stuff that would get me watching ESPN again. I used to love the low budget stuff like Cheap Seats or Stump The Schwab or reruns of old sports shows from the 50s on ESPN Classic.

Why does it feel like everyone is coming after barstool lately? They've existed for a while now

no Sup Forums replies pls

i guess sjws just found out about barstool

> Cheap Seats

ah man, prime cheap seats was top fucking notch

barstool is ironic low-budget, though

to go down in flames preaching leftist identity politics

lmao notice how neoconservatives are the only ones who ever actually bring up identities?
>muh confederacy
>muh white nation
>muh AMURIKA

Seeing people honor our troops and our country while doing something manly to reaffirm my sexuality

that's not what neocon means friendo

SJWs have always been bitching about barstool though, i would have thought espn picked up the show knowing that

You mean compaired to the third generation phillipino/cherokee poly pan demi trans otherkin folks of the left?

just because you don't want it to describe you doesn't mean you're not one, lad

because they've become more mainstream since being bought by the Chernin Group (same company with Always Sunny and other movies/shows)

>frat-boy amateur hour show gets canned
stop the presses

The show came out right when the Weinstein stuff started, so barstool haters dug up years old stuff of the Barstool founder saying some woman was dressed like a slut to drag them into the shitstorm. Then they dug up a bunch of tweets where she said fucked up stuff too, but never mind that.

Can you give me a non-meme answer?

I enjoy watching Pardon the Interruption

>only ones who ever actually bring up identities
cmon man

si.com/extra-mustard/2017/10/13/30-most-influential-hispanics-sports

thats ESPN 24/7

>look at this sports illustrated article! it's uh...it's ESPN? i think?

lmao my fucking idiot friend

barstoolsports.com/boston/emergency-press-conference-el-pres-addresses-espn/

you don't know what neocon means

>neoconservatives

Seeing people agree with me on issues that the Western superstructure decided were political

Being the only major sports network, they have to make just about every safe PR move necessary. People are a lot edgier nowadays and they're just trying to adjust.

Stump the Schwab was god tier.

This is the only way Neoconservatives know how to bring up identities

Jewish Ethno-Nationalist warmongers be in da KKK n sheeit

Name on living person with political power who gives an actual flying fuck about the Palestinians

>Thursday night in Rio, for the first time in history, a black woman won an individual swimming medal in the Olympics.

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2016/08/12/484841513/simone-manuel-wins-olympic-gold-thats-a-really-big-deal

heres another example

neocon npr at it again amirite

also pretty much anything on the undefeeated.com

>neocons

And now for real. What's fun? Or do you just hate all kinds of fun?

Funfact: Barstool is unironically run by jews even before they got bought out

Dave Portnoy

The SJWs and their black pets were out for blood after Sheboon Hill got put in her place.

>Religious affirmation of political and social beliefs isn't fun

What do you think is fun, masturbating and taking ecstasy?

The reason why is very Sup Forums though
Barstool are a bunch of liberal gaybois that are still too edgy for the normal liberal crowd to accept them.
They aren't PC enough to be accepted by the left or conservative/edgy enough to be accepted by the right.

>People got soo angry about Fantastic lies that ESPN will never show it again.

Great idea espn, pandering to leftists and sjw's while alienating the actual sports watching demographic. You know, those with actual purchasing power. What could possibly go wrong?

Here's my evidence.

I don't like Barstool but they obviously have a lotta fans. Seems like a bad biz decision to cut a low budget show that'd bring in a new audience.

I don't get what this is supposed to mean

Welcome to ESPN
>Fires the actual sports reporters
>Keep the """""Personalities""""" and the five reporters dedicated to Lebron's every bowel movement

Then you are a fucking brainlet.

They've made so many bad business decisions it's impossible to keep count - even if we're talking purely sports programming.
Going all-in on basketball is proving to have been a huge fucking mistake.

how is some random fuckers tweet with 22 likes evidence of anything?

Damn I kind of feel sorry for Big Cat and PFT. They are genuinely funny guys and deserve a show on ESPN more than anyone there.

I missed the only episode of Vantalk, how was it?

pretty funny, it's basically shortened PMT with some pictures on the screen

youtube.com/watch?v=KUe-FkbaFDc

No idea why I shitposted this just now.. -_-

Thx m8

Wouldn’t this only help Barstool
Widens the bad boy brand and they can ship the show to Fox/NBC for more money now?

Despite Portnoy being a Jew fuck watching all the mainstream media turn on them this past year has unironically made me a fan of at least some of them.

ESPN is so out of touch it is fucking mind numbing.

"neo" means "not"

Also

"I never condone rape but if you wear a size 6 you kinda deserve to be raped"

youtube.com/watch?v=B7QTahhIBqI

All time video by Portnoy.

How do we fix the sjw cancer sports journo problem?

>neoconservatives
Are you retarded? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

And no, it's in response to the left's garbage, irrational identity politics. Except the right is actually in the right and rational with theirs.

When Hispics invade your country to the point where they're undeservingly on pace to become a majority in a few decades, and you have blacks getting uppity & hostile with their anti-white rhetoric -- anyone on the right is perfectly reasonable to be in favor of white identitarianism/nationalism and race realism. The US was literally founded upon white nationalist, race realist values. Almost every non-Western, non-white country embraces ethnonationalism and rightfully so. Japan is determined to remain homogeneous & limits immigration. Israel literally makes people take DNA tests to become citizens (you have to be Jewish enough). And Mexico's constitution states it shall never do anything that would change the demographics of their country.

Speaks volumes when the [alt]right-wing's facts, statistics and studies can only be countered with: censorship, slander, stigmatizing and/or blatant hypocrisy.