I feel like sports are just an excuse for these guys to have something to write about as an outlet for bro talk...

I feel like sports are just an excuse for these guys to have something to write about as an outlet for bro talk, inside jokes, general dickery, and ten levels of irony. I know they probably turf this place like crazy but does anyone else just "not get" Barstool?

Pardon My Take is literally the only redeeming thing about Barstool. If you read Barstool for the articles then you're probably retarded

R.I.P Van Talk

I enjoy the pizza reviews, and the actual blogs that go indepth about sports. The blogs about kim kardashian or what dumb social media thing going on for the day i could do without. I want sports not TMZ.

Faggot

Normie trash

ITT: feminists

If barstool makes you butthurt you're either a feminist, Hill Shill, underage, or Roger Goodell.

Either way, you should probably neck yourself.

I agree, but it's still more sports than ESPN, so Van Talk shouldnt have been cancelled.

Their actual sports articles arent bad and some of their video content podcasts are enjoyable. I'm only 25 and have kept up with them since i was in college when they had their blackout tours which were just neon partys with slutty girls everywhere so it's cool to see how far they came but this SJW hate for them now after all the crazy shit they did is hilarous

these hipsters are so outdated

I like pftcommenter on twitter, and only pftcommenter, not even pardon my take
I don't read barstool

>I want sports not TMZ.
get a load of this guy

Barstool is super gay. TFM is gay too.

t. Sigma Chi brother

>barstool blackout party's were cool

Lmao they just begged the fraternities of let them party at there houses and let them video tape it. The top houses wanted nothing to do with them since you can get in trouble with the school if they saw the shit that went down on video, so those scrubs had to settle with low tier houses. If you thought their parties weren't lame as fuck then most likely you're a GEED.

Their comedy is low effort and the blog posts are youtube comment tier. Every now and then there is a picture of a hot girl though we can't credit them for that.

kys

Big Cat is good. Anyone who finds KFC funny is a useless NYC mong

Not sure I follow on the "low effort comedy" thing.

>GEED

neck yourself

PMT is legitimately hilarious, and Mickstape is a pretty good show. I'm really here and there on everyone else. KFC has his moments, Rapaport is funny, their baseball guys are good. I'm concerned that Pres has actually become his character now that they've broken into the mainstream. Everyone else is kind of a forgettable bro. All in all, they're more entertaining than all the other generic sports blogs. It's fun, I think that's what separates them. They're having fun and the content is fun to consume. It has some of that 90's ESPN feel.

I prefer Deadspin

I refuse to spend more than 1 single minute devoting my braincells to Barstool Sports, and typing up this post is getting dangerously close to 60 seconds.

Have a sage

i was surprieds when i found out that barstool and deadspin basically hate each other

really made me rethink autism seeing two blogs so angry at each other

hey man i fucking hate barstool sports too but the podcast pardon my take is legitimately great

Donnie Does videos are good

PFT is pretty much Sup Forums in a single character. Uses a lot of memes seen on here and e definitely used to browse before he became affiliated with Barstool

Not sure why so many on here object them. Pardon My Take appeals directly to this board

> Sup Forums not like eccentric male characters who have healthy social lives and know how to talk to women
Wow im shocked

then go back to redit ad e!spn.

Barstool is fucking annoying douchebags outside of pft, big dog, and Donnie

I very sadly relate the the god damn jets on a spiritual level, though KFC is hypocritical and whiny.

sup portnoy

PFT is a prety cool guy

everything thats not Sup Forums is reddit

There's still more to the site than people think. Chaps and Clem are real likeable guys and I love the starting 9 baseball show they have. Its douchey reputation is somewhat warranted, but you can still follow the site for a lot of other things that people don't realize.

This, also nice double dubs