Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

What age is he talking about?

How old are you OP?

Why would you ever want kids anyway, they're a waste money and take time away from your work and own personal life. Kids are an unnecessary burden

>(You)

Was born bad, having kids can't change that.

If I don't have the start to a family when I hit 40 I'll be in a serious mad scramble and will settle down with basically first come

Ok, slick.

Enjoy the extra vacation you can take. Everyone definitely isn't weirded out by the 50 year old man without a family

Yeah what kind of faggot would start a family. It's almost like that's how you were brought into this world or something.

Do you have Down's?

Thanks for reminding me that most people have both parents in their life from a young age and assume the same about me.

get out now

If you didn't grow up in a nuclear family you are subhuman and deserve to be gassed.

Take the red pill lads. Don't be fooled by the media.

is a jab to cunnyposters

>"Past a certain age a man without a family can't truly embody the wagecuck"

What did he mean by this?

If you don't get married to your high school sweetheart straight out of high school, you're a failure and you should kill yourself.

>25
>Man

Lmao

>It's almost like that's how you were brought into this world or something.

It's almost like human brings have a higher level of consciousness that gives them the ability to rise above their baser biological imperative.

If you haven't lost your virginity at 16 tops you should kill yourself.

Yeah, I agree. A few years ago it was more like 21 but nowadays there is LITERALLY no excuse to have not lost your virginity by 15 or 16 unless you are gay and in the closet. Sex is everywhere these days.

>tfw overbearing, now-dead mother and delusional, violent father

No wonder I've been here for ten years

degenerates

>I didn't want kids anyway!
>:^(

i never asked for it

>Implying I wasn't an accident

>taking any wisdom about family from this fucking guy

Boo hoo!

If your family are fuck ups then you leave and carry on with YOUR life. You only get 1! Why tolerate shit people just because they are family? Man the fuck up, pussy!

I prefer the term normal.

I'm carrying on with my life you weird fuck

Honestly, probably 30-35.

Your age

>You only get 1!
Life or Set of Parents?

Also why aren't they called Pairents since they have to come in a pair?

fucking this

haha you so funny mister seinfeld

also check it

It's 35, always has been

Man: 38
Woman: 28

At this point your sperm/eggs actually start to produce sickly offspring.

fuck I better get moving

yeah this, Marty is worse at life than he is at being a detective.

>GETTING LAID WAS GOOD FOR YOU

h-heh... but it's virtually the same as if I did it alone with just my hand, r-right guys?

>tfw 29

t. buttmad virgin
He's saying not having anything like a wife and kids to keep you in check makes you dangerous

i don't want a kid, i don't want a wife, i think i'd be a horrible father and ex-husband, but i guess i should do it anyway since society tells me to and life won't be as fulfilling if i'm not miserable like the rest, working as a wageslave on weekdays and drinking away all my regrets on weekends :D :D :D

How's that apple tasting?
Pretty good right?

>develop a marketable skill
>start your own business
>be good at it
>find a wife and have kids, use business to support the lifestyle you want for yourself and for your family
It's not about selling yourself into slavery, it's about having a pair of balls, but keep telling yourself that you're above everyone else
If you might fall the sensible decision is to never leap right?

from that rusty mansion-

what if you don't want a wife and kids? should you get them anyway, will it make you happier?

>tfw couple of years ago I was a neet and convinced it was THE perfect life
>started working
>met gf
>started studying when I quit job
>both gf and I have pretty decent jobs
>own place
>comfy movie nights

It really is worth it, you fucking simpletons

gz user, i'm sure it will work out for you XD

I would say 25. By 25 if you have one kid a year until you are 31 (having minimum 6 kids is required to keep the population growing healthy without the need for extensive immigration), the last one will come of age when you are 49. Then you can just enjoy the empty nest life from then on.

If you haven't at least found your life partner by 25, well...

Sorry man. So sorry that you got this bad hand in life.

Im fairly certain that autism is hereditary, so I'm glad I won't have kids

checked
this
>excuses
kys

got anymore rare smugsuke pictures?

The only reason you (or any animal exists) if to try to mix your best traits with someone else's best traits to replace yourselves with something a little better.

You're not wrong. They're expensive, they suck up a lot of free time, and they are gross as hell when they are little.

But you don't have kids so they will they provide you anything. You have kids because you want to provide for someone else.

At least he will have tried, unlike you who is too scared of random people walking down the street to even leave your stinking pit of sweat and stale Chinese food.

Keep shitposting, I'm sure it will work out for you XD

>getting married at 25

Cuck

>>tfw couple of years ago I was a neet and convinced it was THE perfect life
>>started working
>>met gf
>>started studying when I quit job
>>both gf and I have pretty decent jobs
>>own place
>>comfy movie nights
>
>It really is worth it, you fucking simpletons

Quoted for truth.

Depends. It might fufill you. But it might not, and that's a big risk to take, especially for your kids.

Provide them with what? Why willingly siphon your life force into something else for no reason?

I'll keep my clean house, money, and freedom of movement thanks. Just get a puppy if you feel like being nurturing.

>I would say 25. By 25 if you have one kid a year until you are 31 (having minimum 6 kids is required to keep the population growing healthy without the need for extensive immigration), the last one will come of age when you are 49. Then you can just enjoy the empty nest life from then on.
>six kids
Lol. You must be Indian or something.

30 to 35 depending where youre from

>You have kids because you want to provide for someone else.

i'd rather be selfish any day of the week desu

>says the cuck

LOL at the assblasted beta provider in this thread trying to shame everyone into marrying some whore like he did

>tfw gf caught me cheating and im single again at 24
>sister is in happy relationship and will proably marry before and have kids before I do making me the creepy uncle

Or you could just start a business and provide for yourself instead. Why have some sprog there to take away all your hard earned time and money and gain nothing in return?

Is this the best reaction image?

>If you might fall the sensible decision is to never leap right?

Yes, when the decision involves the lives of other innocent people. You might love your kids or you might not, who cares if they get fucked up as long as you tried right?

That's certainly an option too, although cats are even better if you want to take a vacation without boarding.

As for satisfaction from pouring your life into something, we've been doing that since we started. I'm not telling you that kids are more worthy than a cure for cancer or writing a book.

It's your life, spend it where you want.

a man can still have kids in his 40s, but women are done for by 30.

Lucky I still have 20 or so years before it gets too late.

I fucking love the hatred on this board

Maybe 35? currently 25 and don't plan on marriage or kids for at least 5 more years

I had my first child at 51. I had my career and made my money and now I get to enjoy a relaxed life. I would say that if you are poor then don't leave it until you are my age but I found it gives me the best of both worlds.

>I had my first child at 51

I don't want kids because "It's all one ghetto, man. Giant gutter in outter space."

>I had my first child at 51.
Is that how Barron got autism?

Yeah, sorry forgot to mention that my wife was 23 but it really worked out great for us.

Russian or Thai?

semiorphan your aforementioned offspring

She's hungarian

30-32 for a guy, 25+ for a girl, how hard was that

The best thing you can do is to marry a qt3.14 who already had a couple of kids from other men, she and your wife's sons will be happy for it and if it doesn't work you can just walk away

Worked out great for everyone except the kid who's father can't do shit with him and will die before he leaves college

>for a girl over 25 being a man without family is a bad thing

They really got used to losing all their male population fighting Ottomans, huh

I don't know about you suckers, but I'm gonna follow in the footsteps of my hero and never get married/have kids

English.

He's 10 and has had a life that most kids could never dream of enjoying. He's seen the world, been privately educated and is financially set for life.

Because I totally asked to be born, right?