Is this what counts as funny for women? Does she not like straight men...

Is this what counts as funny for women? Does she not like straight men? Or do Jews have to hate everything that isn't degenerate?

>fat shaming without a trigger warning
someone call the internet police

being snarky is what women see as funny because they get a rush off of putting other people down and looking like elitists in front of their friends

all women want to be the alpha males bitch. This is transposed onto twitter with them putting down betas and lower women, making it seem as if they are the queen (aka alpha males bitch)

Didn't this bigot get the memo?

Actually a lot of truth to this

I´ve been saltmining all day

>tfw most of :pol/ doesn't even have an athletic career to reflect upon, but at least they got the cargo shorts

You guys were blown the fuck out by her post.

>take away free speech

Real talk, is this the endgame? Every time I see something like this my blood boils with the heat of a thousand suns.

Huh, that comic is actually really interesting.

Really makes me think

Nice to see you lurk here miss sivan

I'm actually impressed you guys aren't wrecking her Twitter account. You've grown up pol

I hate a lot of things about Sup Forums but if anything they've solidified my belief that I should never, ever feel sorry for how I was born just because dumbshits on the internet tell me I should.

I don't often say this, but thanks, Sup Forums.

I'm a fat non-cargo shorts owning guy with an athletic career behind me. What now?

better than gay pride day. a bunch of greasy, shiny fags in rainbow lycra yelling about how great it is to have another man's cock in their anal passage

tell her she is right and she wouldnt be successful at it anyway and how stupid and wrong the heterosexuals are

then watch her tremble as she finds new ways to promote herself but yet cannot go there for the words she just said. i bet whithin a year she starts to go the direction she is taunted towards to and if the taunt is towards heterosexual is the new homosexual, group that is "discriminated" against, she will jump on the bandwagon

You're English needs work bro. Doesn't make much sense

fat shaming is now ok for libcucks

Good point

fat shaming

>you're

Saved, but I feel icky for it

fucking leaf.
It wasn't at all, give back my 80 seconds.

>Real talk, is this the endgame?
>He doesn't know about the left singularity
The end game is the Cambodian autogenocide

Ad hominem
>Not an argument

He could start taking the right to free speech away from himself by shutting the fuck up.