NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

overdosed on the redpill

I thought that was Alex Jones

WANT

ONE

What the fuck do you honestly think?

He's a (memes aside) intelligent man who has naively preached non violent libertarianism from his ivory tower for years thinking he could slowly but surely inspire the masses and the youth into leading more personally responsible lives and bringing about libertarian utopia with non violent strong family values like him.

And then he got twatted across the head with the sledgehammer of reality.

And now he's pissed.

Now he realizes his whole world view is falling apart, as he sees the world fall apart.

If only he knew how bad things really were.

I think he will realize before the end, and it will break him.

FRITTERS

Has no resume except making web videos and asking for donations, so he's kind of stuck pandering to whatever the latest trends are. It used to be libertarianism, now it's trump.

ONE

No.
He might be intelligent, but he's just trying to make money an doesn't care. Typical jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c&index=4

Alex Jones overdosed on the iron pill.

Sshh

Alt right retards need an idol to look up to. Don't spoil it for them. At least he is not a faggot kike

Did you watch the video? I wouldn't have a problem if he wasn't infact a slimey kike.

I doubt it, he doesn't look like one. He's more like the typical race traitor servant goy licking his masters' balls

>Alt right retards need an idol to look up to
Did you even read my comment? What part of it implied I support him?

I really recommend you watch the first 2minutes of the video. He says himself that his mom is jewish.

something happened to him as a child

Too much perfection.