Rush.

Senna

no

>those Batman and Robin expies

So good.

This is the only acceptable anime

Hell yeah

yeah

>mfw I actually found this movie to be entertaining with cool and unique visuals and "some" decent acting, but it's ultimate problem was its anime pandering autism

>we'll never get a true 4k UHD Speed Racer because it was shot in 1980x1080

>it's ultimate problem was its anime pandering autism
The hell were you expecting?

Not him but this is one of those ''movies Sup Forums tricked you into watching''

>le style over substance
>mfw I finally learned more style = more kino

It's good, but I wouldn't say ultimate

this movie sucked and it was obvious JACK was the brother the whole time

We have 7so far actually, Fast & Furious franchise

>Fast & Furious franchise
>kino
First one maybe but everything else turned into cartoon trash.

>Fast Five
>Not kino
Looks like someones a pleb

Not even close

>it was obvious JACK was the brother the whole time
Well yeah, anyone who's watched the show knows this

Can't be true.

How can you be so wrong

Rush is #1 carkino honestly
>bullitt
>vanish point
>deathproof
>F&F / F5
>Senna
>Mad Max
>Talladega Nights
>Cars

This, hell in his second or third appearance Rex blatantly says that he's Speed's older brother but can't tell him.

step it up!

The Wachowski brothers really outdid themselves with Speed Racer.

If you have no legitimate interest in watching a movie other than spergs on a forum telling you to, then I'm afraid you're the one who's autistic

>all these FF posters praising F5

Get some fucking taste you faggots, this is the best film in the series.

I see what you did there.

>this is the best film in the series
>the film that nearly destroyed the franchise
>so bad they had to bring back the og cast

Are you actually retarded?

Tokyo Drift is a spinoff, that's why it's called Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift, not Fast and Furious 3.

That transition from the fade to black at the end of the prologue into the engine roaring and the glorious score gets my dick hard every time. I loved Fury Road but I missed Brian May and Mel badly.

That supercharger being fired up makes my dick erect

All the cars in Road Warrior were amazing though, pic related is my favourite.

It's canon tho

Woah..thanks for the eye cancer

>Friend calls this "one of the best movies"
>Gets me to watch it
I mean, I'll say the critics were too hard on it but it really is kind of a clusterfuck

It's the guy from wreck it wralph

Was F5 really worth a try? I haven't watched a single one of these movies. Street racing is never really my thing tbqh.

hasn't been about street racing since Drift.

What? Wtf are they doing then?

Mission Impossible

was thinking the same thing senpai

You have to be gay to appreciate this movie.

Yeah, what's your point?

What I'm saying is, it's a creative choice on why they didn't add any of the main cast to Tokyo Drift.

Drift was the only movie about Street Racing, and is also still the worst one, along with 2. Anyone who says the first three are the best are just nostalgiafags

Get the fuck out of here retard. 1, 2, and Tokyo Drift are objectively the best in the series because they were the most realistic and didn't have stupid and over the top action stunts.

The first one is a mediocre to bad racing film.

The sequels became the Commando of our generation. Pure kino

Except thats exactly what makes the new ones watchables. Realism was a mistake

Your existence was a mistake.

im gonna fucking vomit

>CTRL+F "Drive"
>0 results

good, the actual driving in it was shit

>Driver's driving is bad

I'm pretty sure 2K at least existed in 2008. Am I wrong?

It's a major clusterfuck. I just tried watching it. I got 20 minutes in and dropped it. I wanted to like it but not only do the races look like unconsequential schlock, the plot has the main character rescuing drivers from mob bosses or some shit. i don't even

Watch the rest of the movie retard. The plot is much more than that.

Probably not the best but it's up there

So whats it like being completely wrong about everything, ever?

Le Mans and Grand Prix are better than Rush.

Not even close

The cars bouncing everywhere and jumping over each other and the drifting with no weight looks like stupid shit and the main character is never in any trouble. Sorry about your muh childhood muh it's a kids movie or whatever bullshit you use to justify your stupid contrarian taste. This movie is rated exactly how it should be.

Not the GOAT but still car-kino

But Rush is ultimate Carkino too, I've seen it with people who don't give a fuck about F1, or cars in general, and even they got invested on the relationship between Hunt and Lauda.
Ron Howard can be great when he gives a fuck

I'm still upset that Bruhl didn't get a nomination. His Niki was one of the best portrayals of a real person I've ever seen. His mannerisms, the way he talks, he's flawless.

Now I have the urge to watch Rush again.

Thanks anons.

Movie looks like a fever dream that some one put into garry's mod, what an ugly piece of shit.

I was extremely ill when I watched this for the first time, doped up on narcotic painkiller, it was... sort brain melting.

>plot has the main character rescuing drivers from mob bosses
So you didnt watch it

Agree, Tokyo drift was the best ones. The first 2 I did not like mostly because of the dialogue, but Tokyo drift had at least a decent plot where the dialogue didnt put me completely off, and the cars and driving were cool.

you are the only non-retard in this thread

good list

Hype as fuck

fuck you for making me watch this

I unironically love that movie

>He doesn't live his life a quarter mile at a time

The thing is, though. They didn't say it was ''kino''
It was normal discussion. ''I didn't expect this to be this good'' kind of stuff

I can't for the life of me find a good quality rip of this movie, can some kind user please point me in the right direction

>When he's accelerating from like 30mph over the bridge and his Impala upshifts like 7 times
>When he's driving the Mustang in reverse and it upshifts numerous times
At least that second one seems to have been fixed for the home release

This is fucking awful

>he doesnt drink corona
ignore him

>You can't shoot him! They'll know it was a gun!

Step aside, plebs.

chiddy chiddy gangbang

>muh realism
>2 didnt have over the top stunts
nostalgia
fag
5 and 6 are the best movies in the franchise with 1 and 7 behind them

lolkay

1,3, and 5 are the most watchable. Everthing else that isn't included takes itself too seriously.

I'd say 6 takes itself the least seriously. Even after seeing the trailers for 8, 6 still looks like the one with the most ridiculous stunts. But that's what makes it great.

I called 3 the worst one but it's still really good, I rewatched it recently and it's much better than I remember. In fact I'd change my mind and say 4 is the definite worst and definitely takes itself too seriously

Best kino coming through

Best car kino is Sorcerer

This was my first DVD.

Fact: true kino requires Nicolas Cage

Can't argue with that.