Eternal /trb/

Previous >2018 Features:
youtube.com/user/sigamesofficial/videos

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

community.sigames.com/topic/411112-regen-faces-manager-photo-fm18/
i.4cdn.org/sp/1508819822353.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I spent like 20 minutes looking for this place before I realized a new one had to be made.

Fucking hell.

>Tfw Saddummy doesn't play FM on stream anymore

All she does is play PUBG and some fucking weeb game now. At least she occasionally plays FIFA.

Girls simply not autistic enough to rack up a good amount of hours on FM

/trb/ is full of girls

Was looking for a CB tutor and this lad texts me, saying he could teach my youth how to dab. Couldn't pass up.

feels gud men

decline it

i fucked up. i saved middle of negotiations and asked for youth facilities. they said no so no extension

Who /sells anyone over 25/ here

here
average age of 23

>not having a rolling three-file save

hard mode
Same restrictions apply to staff

Fuck me, is it Christmas already?

I needed a decent goalie for the U18 team as well.

He goes straight into the U18 first team as well, should pair up nicely with my Brazilian poacher.

>Pung-Arse
pretty tasty lads though

>tfw stuck in championship

I've taken Crewe from league 2 to the championship, but for the past two seasons I've finished 15th.

My board will only afford a budget of 500k and will only allow me to keep 15% of my transfers out.

This means my top talent get poached for 5-10m and I have dick all to show for it. I'm stuck buying shitters from league one, and that won't cut it if I want to get to the top 6 of the championship.

What the fuck do I do? This is my 3rd season in the championship and it's looking like I'll finish between 10-18th.

Do I keep doing this while my club is in debt (3M to go)?

Better jumping reach and he's zlatan tbqhwu

rev up some loans

How do I set up an assignment to scout loan options?

we would need proof of that, fudgin fagit

You scout the Premier League.

Ah, good old mod getting blasted into smithereens and therefore closing a thread.
>community.sigames.com/topic/411112-regen-faces-manager-photo-fm18/

>REGEN FACES ARE FINE!!11!!!1
>THERE MUST BE A TECHNICAL LIMITATION AS TO WHY YOU CAN'T HAVE MANAGER PICTURES. I DON4T KNOW WHY BUT THERE MUST BE!

Obviously did need fixing and mod has not done a good job there but people do have a tendency to overstate things
>with virtually every regen entering the game with orange eyes or a massive forehead, it just made the game unplayable in the long-run
>made the game unplayable

I suppose gouging your eyes out would indeed make it quite hard to tribble.

Sometimes I just want to smack that jew nose with a shovel.

Loan out players you don't want for massive monthly fees

i tried to bully the board by leaking to press. then i got fired. then it autosaved and i shat myself. lucky there was a few back up saves. spooky game

I play without regen pictures just because i don't want to see my ugly ass 3d manager face in every fucking tab of this semen slurping game

My entire future backline that are all potential prem players can't get work permits so I'm loaning them to la logs clubs. Is there anyway to expedite this?

what a fighter

/lgc/

>orgasms

Fuck Arsenal

h-how?

FM match statistics are shit

xG or they can fuck off

gonna bang for 8 million

My SS does fuck all. I've got roam from position on him and that's it. He literally does fuck all. I'm convinced SS is a meme.

>tfw subbed to saddummy

That forum is literally Auschwitz

>hifk
what are you, gay?

>My SS does fuck all
>Is surrounded by P, IF(A), W(S)
Gee, no wonder.

Does leaking stuff to the press ever work? You'd probably need bulletproof job security to even pull it off

So whenever I get asked "who is the weakest player in your opposition's lineup" I usually go goalkeeper because I assume it might unsettle him and make him cause an error.

Is there any basis of fact in this or just wishful thinking from me?

Depends on their personality. Some players up their game when you call them out. You can check some guides but personally it's not worth the effort

so a 17 yr old player wanted a contract with 750 p/w which i couldnt afford according to board. i shut him out completly. now that his contract almost ran out he took 130 p/w.. wierd

i won 3 derbys and got bana fired kek

dunno

got him for free aged 25 on fm15 or 16 and he was the absolute boy

Is he good lads?

Better stat

>No, I don't. I don't like to be misinterpreted that way. Use the feature request forum if you want this feature back. This thread does not change anything.

he is the strongest keeper mentals wise but his age is getting to him desu, he will keep till he retires anyway tho

>tfw he peaked at 18

>haven't played since FM14
>start a new game in FM17
>want a more legit experience so start unemployed
>apply everywhere
>most places later say I didn't make the cut
>get two interviews
>don't get called after
I just wanted to have some fun, not to get reminded of my current status as an unemployable 25 year old college drop-out.

I know its a super tiny thing that hardly ever is an issue but this is nice for those times your CB is on two goals, its 2-2 and the last minute of the cup final and you get a pen.
Not that I was mad when my CB with Pen taking 3 stepped up and hit it straight at the keeper and then we lost in extra time. No that was just fucking neato.

>near end of season challenge for europe almost
>when talk to players after season "we should aim for europe next year"
>morale collapses
>"we should aim for top half of table"
>morale collapses

where is the confidence when results are good?? FUUUG. i bet im top half of the table next seson fug.

Starting a comfy Serie A save (for the 50th time)

Give me ways to hobble myself so its more interesting.

I normally won't pay for players if I am in the Championship or lower, unless it is a nominal fee (under 10 000 or so once in a while). If promotion is important to you, sign mediocre, released 25-35 y/olds or so that can tutor your youngsters before sodding off a season or two into the Premiership

gradually sell everyone non italian and only use italian players

I was thinking of acting out the 90s 3-non Italian players rule. Also have to keep a net transfer profit every season. Mitebcool

i usually get bored and quit the save when im unstoppable but the italian only rule gives it a certain charm and longevity,

Only sign players with the same names or names spelling out something in your formation. Like Massimiliano Stupido and Giovanni Cunte.

pls no, i just wanna shitpost in peace without everyone trying to impress the women

haha na dude I'm not like that lol. I'm just chilled out ya kno? Its like whatever. I just don't give a fuck

(DM me)

I'm trying to find premier league talent that I can loan.

Is this the correct assignment? Because weeks have gone by and not a single player is on my report.

A lot of players that'd be 3* CA for you don't want to play for Crewe. Your scouts probably can't find anyone who wants to join, not nobody available for loan.

In 2020, this guy would present normal regen faces and stadium roofs not being rusty as new main GROUNDBREAKING features.

There's no real point using scout assignments unless you're looking for a challenge.

Do something like this instead and scout the players you find.

Don't give them any ideas.

When i arrived at the club i sold Ter Stegen to City for 83 Million and this guy the first choice keeper.

Now he got his first cap,rate him.

>FM19: Manager faces have been added to the game in a complete OVERHAUL

Why do I concede so many with this tactic?

Having no players isn't a solid defensive approach.

How come there's barely anyone?

>Not winning with a 0-0-0 formation
Git gud

sorry

are you specifically looking for a gk? because the fact that they are all only gks suggests to me you've got a filter on.
If that is all you're looking for then its probably about right, you're only looking at EPL players who are willing to drop down to Championship and that might have an interest in joining you specifically. Obviously that isn't going to be a huge amount.
If you don't have a filter on then no idea, maybe just need to scout PL more?

No GK filter, it just happens that when I put the filter on for "realistic regular loans" only GKs show up

Anybody here play with big clubs? All I ever see here is Moldavian Third division and San Marino National Football Team.

Maybe you have too little knowledge. You shuold try to do the same for other top leagues. You can also try going to the big teams youth teams, selecting all the players and ask for a scout report on them.

You have no holding midfielder. Try changing BWM or CM(S) to CM(D) or a defensive midfielder.

try it with transfers instead, FM can be buggy when specifically looking at loans because it tries to take into account for transfer windows and your current squad and things like that whilst transfers will pretty much just give you anybody who might be interested in signing and then you can see if a loan deal might work.
If you're short on gks certainly it might only be throwing up gks because you're outside of a loan window meaning at that exact moment you can only sign a gk as an emergency loan and other loan deals wouldn't be available until the transfer window opened in January. If you have another look when January rolls around you might see a bunch more players.
But that is just me speculating a bit because of how buggy FM is with trying to account for windows and loans and shit like that so I might be way off.

Well for starters, your most defensively-minded midfielder sucks at being a defensively-minded midfielder. By counter-attacking, you're inviting slightly more pressure on your mid and defence. You might want to try a flat 451 if you want to stick with countering; alternatively, you can try and find a better BWM. Lastly, a more normal mentality may encourage your players to close down more effectively and make life a little more difficult for your opponents.

On the top of that, a mor Structured mentality isolate your Poacher and IF (as well as your >wonger) even more from the rest of the team. Poachers don't drop back, Attacking duties in the AML/R strata either, so you're left with your three midfielders with a DLP(D) that's not a hard and true Defensive option, your CM(S) that doesn't make defending is priority and your BWM who's retarded. Also, the SM strata is very susceptible to balls landing just between them and the CBs. Balls in their back kills them.

Rarely is he this confident about it not being ready when its so close to beta being due.
Getting the feeling 18 is gonna be buggy as fuck

I'll give the CM(D) a go. I don't have any decent DMs.

The transfers worked, thanks.

Could I not just put the TI to close down more to compensate?

Is my poacher and IF and Winger being isolated a bad thing? Don't I want them to remain further up to offer the counterattacking threat?

How can I strengthen my midfield with roles?

> Also, the SM strata is very susceptible to balls landing just between them and the CBs. Balls in their back kills them.

What's the SM strata?

>natural BPD
>manlet
I know what i'm doing next season

>Could I not just put the TI to close down more to compensate?
Fuck. No. Reminder that the shape on your screen is your defensive shape. That's what your team looks like when it defends. Yes, it's completely and utterly retarded but that's how it is.

>Is my poacher and IF and Winger being isolated a bad thing?
The only player that can even possibly support both of them doesn't play on the left side of the pitch (CM(S)). Pic related: if you can't feed the goat, he can't score.

>What's the SM strata?
CM*.

>Fuck. No. Reminder that the shape on your screen is your defensive shape. That's what your team looks like when it defends. Yes, it's completely and utterly retarded but that's how it is.
So why is telling my team to close down more an issue?

>Is my poacher and IF and Winger being isolated a bad thing?
Why would it matter which side my CM(s) is on if the midfield is being bypassed anyway with direct passing?

>So why is telling my team to close down more an issue?
I never meant that. I meant that it won't solve the problem.

>Why would it matter which side my CM(s) is on if the midfield is being bypassed anyway with direct passing?
Because someone has to be hoofing those balls and someone has to be recycling possession when attacking moves don't work out.

Does anyone agree that the game is becoming too easy because of screens like this? I mean, most of these stats are already in the game, but they keep adding all these little screens, doing the analysis for you. You don't even have to know what you're looking for anymore.

It tells you nothing you can actually act on with the tactical options at your disposal. You have millions of stats and very few actual tactical options. Not being able to set a defensive and an offensive formation should be a sin, nevermind pressing.

It's like when you're winning headers and the AssMan suggests to exploit that when your striker is a turbomanlet Messi-wannabe. That happens because FM is unable to tell you quickly and concisely who or where on the pitch you're winning headers. You have to go dig that garbage by yourself.

Wew the state of my post. That made little sense. I really need some sleep.

long-term planning
some luck with young talents
good choice for contracts
a few loans

your magic year is coming

hack that shit and get Zidane bench.

Ended up as Portsmouth's manager.

>not scouting based south america

why even scouting?

>i.4cdn.org/sp/1508819822353.png

don't know man. How are the two midfielders set up?

BUT the attack choices aren't that good IMHO

Seems like too static as a tactic. Are you at least using an high pace for your team?

I'm switching it up and dropping a midfielder to the DM role to see how I get on there. That way I can commit to having a more supporting midfielder to help my attack out.

Here are my two best options for a DM. Not great. Kinda torn between who to pick. One is good mentally, one is good physically.

Dump Colley