GENERAL POL THREAD

I AM THE CATHOLIC GENERAL
I AM THE GERMAN GENERAL
I AM THE CHRISTIAN GENERAL
I AM THE WHITE GENERAL
I AM THE NATIVE GENERAL
I AM THE POL GENERAL

Nebraska is pol. In this thread I am explaining Nebraskan Nationalism (as if Nebraska were its own nation).

1. The other native name for Nebraska is Nebraski.
2. The Wolf Clan has reigned over Nebraska and Nebra, both at the geopolitical center of their respective continents, since time immemorial.
3. Nebraska/Nebraski is the "pol" of the world superpower, like Poland or Saxony in Europe.
4. Ancestral Nebraska/Nebraski can still be located using the Nebra Sky Disk. We have the same seasons, the same night sky, and the same Y-Chromosomes as Saxony.
5. Nebraska is mostly fascists, but we're being invaded by some small number of liberals and people that aren't out allies.

100 years ago. Every city in North America had a white super-majority. Today, only 4 cities have a white super-majority. The letists have betrayed the white family too much. They have gone too far. They plan to ruin Europe and run the whites to the farms like they did in America. They will call this "suburbanization" and many other things.

Nebraska is answering by sterilizing as much of the Planet as possible. We will look after Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota and Ancestral Nebraska. Other states will be left to fend for themselves.

Nebraska is also fighting against the Keystone Pipeline. The two-party system in America is brutal. They are not representing us. There are too many different people and too many demographic groups, which leads to a lot of abuse.

The 4 cities in America that are still white

Lincoln, Nebraska (Buffett)
Omaha, Nebraska (Buffett)
Seattle, Washington (Gates)
Portland, Oregon (Gates)

Gates: $80 Billion
Buffett: $75 Billion
MSNBC: $10 Billion
CNN: $9 Billion
BBC: $12 Billion

>Epicyte had developed its spermicidal GMO corn with research funds from the US Department of Agriculture

Wir sind aus Nebra.

Nebra auch ist das "pol."

If you dont understand this thread you dont understand Sup Forums

OUTLANDER