Why did he JUST so bad?

Why did he JUST so bad?
He used to be such a flawless actor before the 2000s, now all he does is stupid IM ACTING xD roles. It's really sad.

needs those checks to help pay for his sons rap career

>i used to be in Scorsese films

cuck

Meet The Parents was a mistake.

>that meet the fockers lady did playboy

why did no one tell me and why is she not as cute as i remembered

His children are ugly as fuck.

Maybe he's tired of trying seriously as was required in films like Taxi Driver or Raging Bull.

Maybe he just got a bigger taste for money so he takes on as many fast projects as he can.

Maybe he doesn't get those serious, good roles anymore so it'd be more of a defeat to do serious roles in shitty films than easy roles in comedies.

Who the fuck knows?

Morgan Freeman is going down the same path.

No shit, he's ugly as fuck. Always was.

He was never a good actor though, but his roles are definitely slipping.
Al Pacino is a better example.

It's because of their Nigger mother. De Niro was actually decent looking young.

I also magically started hating him as soon as he badmouthed trump

de Niro has never been in anything good outside of Scorsese movies and Heat.

De Niro has nothing to prove as an actor. At this point he's just making money so that his family will be well-off when he's dead.

>godfather
>jackie brown

>de Niro has never been in anything good outside of Scorsese movies and Heat.

Once Upon a Time in America
Midnight Run
The Godfather 2
The Deer Hunter
Jackie Brown
A Bronx Tale
Novecento

fuck that nigger loving manlet

Really? You sound retarded.

It probably requires a lot of preparation time to give the type of performance he used to give, at his age I think that he is not interested in wasting precious time of his life in such a thing.

It seems that all of the beloved actors in the 70s and 80s doesn't give a Fuck anymore. De Niro only collect Money for his retirement, Willis is a lazy old fuck, Hopkins stars in fucking Bay Garbage and Schwarzenegger still thinks we have the 80s and he would have still the same body which ends in embarrassing films where he says the same one liners over and over again.

In fact, Stallone and Russell are the only ones who still give a Fuck. Pacino probably too, sure, he played in shitty roles, but that was because he was betrayed and tried to get his money back, so he played for a short time in whatever the fuck they gave him, he found his Place now in decent HBO Productions, so he kinda saved his reputation.

de Niro wasn't ugly when he was young, his kids look like that because he mixed with that ape