Sup Forums thread

What is with this shill storm? What happened to Sup Forums I had known and loved?

newfags outnumber the oldfag population and change occurs.

Yeah, it's getting pretty bad

Are all the >1post threads bots or people just spamming bullshit?

What is the make up of these newfags? They seem like redditors passing by and making shit threads to elicit a reaction. I also genuinely think shills have been changing tactics in order to keep true Sup Forums posters busy with bait.

It could be both. I wish we had moderators that actually cared about our board and site.

You know what must be done.

I think we need some nice art threads

Fuck that's not art

Why do you have that picture saved user? :'^)

I meant that :'^)

Colossus Neronis best statue ever

Why aren't you posting art?

Could this be "modern art"

Fuck forgot image

Guys
How to I banter with my Romanian ip (for some reason)

>tfw summer on Sup Forums

It's election season

Create memes and destroy dreams

Fun Fact, at the lower right hand screen you can see his whole arm getting decapitated from sheer force alone.

>What happened to Sup Forums I had known and loved?
What, did you take the opinioins posted here to represent anybody's avtual opinions?

Sup Forums is, was and always will be a troll-containemnt board for Sup Forums. People here are either one of the handful who wander by to discuss politics, often playing devil's advocate for fun, or simple trolls.

Now the thing about a board of trolls trolling other trolls no stance or set of stances will endure long, because memes come and go, and because once something is no longer shockingly edgy, it is not really fun to troll with it any more.

Dida-chick?

It's sad that you really think that. You're the type of person that should leave Sup Forums and never return