Really really makes you think

Absolutely forces you to ponder...

Protestants and Baptist aren't christians

really zinked my dink

This, now GTFO op.
>Really makes you think XDD MEME

Wow, all of a sudden I love brown cock.

>2

>Westboro Baptists: Holds up strongly worded signs.
>ISIS: Slaughters tens of thousands, enslaves thousands, displaces millions.

These 2 things are equivalent.

>leaving Discordians off the list
We've got to have at least five.

>WBC
>Wave signs and protest across the street peacefully, as is their right to do so
>KKK
>Hasn't killed anyone in years

>ISIS
>Literally murdering people every single day on a massive scale because their religion commands them to do it

Totally comparable.

Came here to post this, pretty much. There is no equivalent for ISIS in any other modern religion. It especially boggles my mind to see a gay person speaking in favor of Islam.

> Not realising that these are part of Christianity.
> Not realising ISIS is part of Islam.
You deny the ill, but keep the good? Literally cancer.

It really compels you to question...

> only 2 communist terrorist attacks
Literal bullshit

I'm still confused over the KKK.
They haven't done anything meaningful in years yet they are always mentioned.

yes, yes

HOWEVER

Is the KKK even inherently Christian?

but they look like spoopy ghosts

that's the bullshit argument they're using for ISIS

>WB is absolutely rekt when Christians educate them on how wrong they are and block them from protesting military funerals.

>Muslims spout religion of piece when Muslims attack.

Because dats RACIST

Christianity is not dictated by any book and unlike Islam does not enforce any laws or rules. To be a Christian you have to follow the teachings of Christ. Nothing more.
The Bible unlike the Quran is not claimed to be the word of God but the word of many different men. Therefore every word of the Bible is up for interpretation as it is not the final and absolute truth. Unlike the Quran in which personal interpretation is a sin. Every rule in the Quran must be followed literally.

And that is why you can separate the KKK and the Westboro Baptist Church from Christianity, but not ISIS from Islam.

Let's separate them. Now we have two problems instead of one.

they're basically cosplayers now

>Westboro

I've heard that somewhere before, some shooting?

there were more than 8 bombings during the troubles dumbass

No, these guys.

To be fair if say China invaded India Hindu terrorism would be high. It's a manifestation of nationalism and it correlates closely with destabilized/war torn nationalities and their sympathizers

Why would I want to separate the KKK or Westboro Baptists from Christianity, or ISIS from Islam?

>Communism
>Only two attacks
>What is PKK only.jpg

>Westboro Baptists
Loud mouth assholes, but to me knowledge have never killed anyone
>KKK
The last known lynching was over 30 years ago
>Islamic terrorists
Killed over two dozen people just this week.

Yeah, if Christians were able to condemn and defeat the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church, then why the hell can't "moderate" muslims be responsible for taking down ISIS?

>Isis from Islam

>Not understanding the difference between Islamists and muslims

This. Well the bible is the inspired word of God but yea basically this. The quran was written by God. Abd all Muslims must read the Quran so there all familiar with its teachings.

I don't see Ukrainians doing suicide bombing in Russia

Is it true that KKK was a strategy to avoid a South Africa-situation against whites after they got their rights?

I've heard it mentioned somewhere, and the whole thing actually makes some sense in that light.

They put Kurdish terrorism in a separate category

The KKK isn't a version of Christianity. Westboro are, no doubt, a subset of Christians as a whole. ISIS are a subset of Muslims. They can't be "separated" from Muslims.

You see Chechnyans doing it tho

What the fuck is going on?!
Are you guys all in the intellectual camp now?

Really makes you think...