ESPN general

What is your favorite program on the Worldwide Leader in Sports?

i literally can't get through my miserable workday without stugotz and his shitbag antics

I like that one show where they talk about how important it is to kill white people.

the one where the black guy with the receded hairline screams about nothing

I like that new Van Talk show.

stump the schwab when it was still on. I liked to watch and believe he posted here in his free time.

undisputed > first take

Barstool Van Talk

fuck you nigger I already made that joke

kek

should we tell him?

Listen to local hour and all 3 national hours of Dan LeBatard every day and normally catch Highly Questionable a few times a week. Not the same without Bomani, but Katie Nolan was really good on it last week. Hopes she ends up being his replacement but I can't imagine they bring her over to ESPN and instantly stick her to a show like that.

the one where they talk about sports and don't bring up social issues... wait

I used to watch ESPN 8hr+ a day a decade ago.
FUCK THEM for ruining it with social/political bs.
They don't even really show highlights anymore.
ESPN in a couple of years will show as much sports
as MTV shows music.
(T.O.'s Out of bounds life tonight at 8pm!)

The one with the loud nigger

My favorite program is sports. Although they do have decent podcasts 2bh

Pretty much this.
Lebatard show nearly every day and HQ rerun late at night every so often.
On the very very rare days that I'm at my computer forever and am out of Lebatard show I'll pop over to the Kornheiser show which isn't even ESPN
Used to do ESPN LA all the time but Mychal Thompson, the GOAT ESPN personality, lost all his good cohosts, and Mason & Ireland fell off a cliff when Mason went through his midlife crisis

The Trainee program :DDDDD

p.s.: ESPN is actually a good place to work.

Is the sports reporters still on? I used to love that but I cut the cord five years ago.

off

I call that one "wake up and yell" featuring Stephan A Nïg and generic white guy

>On January 23, 2017, ESPN announced that it would be cancelling the show
never watch the channel unless a sports game is on so i looked it up and the answer is of course not lol

is he still railing against whites every chance he gets? i really liked him when he was just some goofy pti fill-in and i was a young brain. every time i've heard him since was him doing a 900 to hate conservative white men. i knew he was a faggot before i made a right turn.
>inb4

just like how the state doesn't publish u6, espn brags about dominating a rapidly dwindling market share.
they are one step from state-controlled media. that step is having a liberal president.
brace yourselves for 2028.

This is bait, r-right?

Leretard is by far the worst out of all the cringe. HQ? With le mexican grandpa no habla engles?

You must be a cuck too. he constantly hates white people and talks white privilege, despite being a white hispanic

lol do you read your own posts? litterally buzzword, the post. gb2reddit please. god forbid someone yell in your echo chamber and you be forced to see other points of view. I guess you don't have the mental fortitude in your beliefs to be challenged lol

>i'm 19 and trying to fit in

no

This. Only retarded cucks and niggers watch espn.

t. butthurt white cuckold

I'm not the one who watches re-runs of a fat mexican and a BLM activist incoherently talk about sports with stupid uninsightful opinions

Take a second to think about how pathetic your life is that you actually watch RE-RUNS at midnight. Fucking consumer sheep pleb

Sort your life out kiddo

you are proof.
>le echo chamber
>le fortitude
dude you are so fucking manly and regular joe.

"this is sportscenter" commercials were GOAT

What's that one show where they fire 75% of their staff and keep on a bunch of loud meme shows that alienate most of their audience? That's a good one.

different guy. nice try ad hominem, maybe next time you can form a....hell I think "coherent" might be above your level...maybe, we will settle for "rudimentary" argument.

My wife's son and I bond while watching Tha Sixx

you literally just copied words from my post then put meme arrows in front of it. then called me manly and normal. your putdowns could use some work brother.

only poor retards will be watching tv in a few years because its a stone age technology so they are just looking forward to their future. tv will only get worse and trashier as time goes on because thats the audience watching

Right. So, I hope audiences have the time to sort through the absolute disarray of shit that will become the online and streaming services to find the quality programming instead of the discerning programmers who did that heavy lifting for them...

Viewers won't know what they've been taking for granted until they have to be the purveyors in a sea of shit, looking for that diamond in the rough.

haha dis le dae le libcuck snowflakes maga

Hablemos de fútbol and Balón Dividido.

No he didn't kid. Keep dreaming

>not downsizing when you can afford to cut expenses
Do you even business, bro?

For me it's old white wackyguy and old black straightman misunderstand young people

that one time they showed sports

also stump the schwab

Regular Sportscenter or Baseball Tonight, but back when ESPN didn't suck PC dick, Around The Horn when Jay Mariotti was on it.

>Fuck White People: The Show
"""no"""

I like Tony doing Around the Horn.

Mariotti was the fucking man

Still like ATH though. If Woody ever gets booted I’m rioting.

>stump the schwab
I heard it's an old show and I plan on watching YT vids on it, but what made it so good?

Woody's based. Do you listen to Unmuted? It's with him and Jay.