youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MBC, Almustakillah and al Sharjah are the true patrician channels

mbc max ya ibn kalb

No homo

Islam on state of Sup Forums

its funny watching some memri segments. many guests chimp out during arguments

their culture really can't handle criticisms

Does anyone have the one between the pro/anti Sadam guys?

What country is this from? Why wouldn't they want to go to other sandnigger countries

they all hate each other

Do they really talk crap like this or is it just badly translated?

These arent real, so why bother posting it?

They are though. Memri TV might get criticised a lot for translating a lot of garbage TV in an alleged attempt to make arabs look bad, but that doesn't make it fake (don't really have to try with this source material)

youtube.com/watch?v=CiuWyFTFqek

Channel was started by two Israelis that wanted to show the world how batshit their neighbours are. The whole channel is designed to badmouth Arabs by bringing only the craziest on air.

Even if it's cherry picked kike propaganda it is still fun

Memri only translates arabic TV, afaik. They don't produce it. They might be pretty damn selecting about which crazy fucking shows they do translations for, but they're not the ones creating the situations.

I wish all countries TV had this level of arguing.

TOP KEK

10/10 banter there

He was a good friend

These pictures should be one post.

How do they have Israelis and Pakis in a room at the same time?

Memri TV? More like Memeri TV. Amirite?

Avery Brooks really went of the rails

Top lel.

That I can believe

Appropriately named image right there.

She is so fucking hot it is blowing my mind and STREANGTHENING MY PHALLUS!!

She's hot and redpill, who's that semen demon?

Well that's pretty obvious propaganda inserted there. I can buy some of the post here as true, but having a muslim(?) chick to said this is pushing the suspension of disbelief a bit hard IMO.

this is my favourite

Just look at Charlie Day.

those are some beautiful eyebrows

lel this thread

They are real

t. أنا أفهم

Rip

more pls

twitter.com/someone92883220?lang=en

honestly it makes me like arabs a bit. i like people who make me laugh, even if its unintentional. so those kikes can get fucked.

plus stuff like and is just wisdom we can all learn from.

this is the best thread on Sup Forums t b h

Well USA really has an imperialist policy in the middle east

Hatred for Jews is the basis for all my friendships

They are real, been confirmed by several arabs on Sup Forums

Arabs are fun to lol about when they're on tv or bowing sending farts to Allah or w/e but you would fucking hate to live under their oppression. They should be wiped from the face of the earth like a dirty ass, Odin willing

>t. shlomo abramowitz

I don't know what you mean by this

shh

>Odin willing
you mean "YHWH willing" right

also nice name, fellow goy.

this one has got to be fucking fake

What did he mean by this?

Muslim Arab here. Gotta say it's pretty funny watching Memri TV sometimes.

>not knowing that Muzzies adore Hitler because he killed jews

nigga u cray

Allahu ackbar my friend :-)

Gays can reproduce after all

kek, these are fucking great, keep them coming guys

>jews want muslims to immigrate to america and other white nations
>yet at the same time muslims hate jews and worship hitler
>yet muslims also hate americans
>yet anyone who doesn't want muslims coming into america are compared to literal nazis and are white supremacists
>but muslims like nazis

facebook com / MEMERI2

He looks like someone straight out of the Sopranos.

Thanks Obama

Allah swt, thats a good one
kek
Is not that better? They don't breed and thus will go extinct
The man speaks the truth.
its an ok rod. my friend gave me an engraved straight stick made out of special, he even lacquered it for me but I guess if you are poor any stick will do.
I don't think thats an accurate translation
Thats just SJW of the other said. They to feel no pride for the nation, no refugee wants to go them so they from of butt offering is making excuses for murican bombings.
That was me and my family this Christmas.
seem like a man of limited imagination
This meme. even if you support hitler it is clear that his poor leadership played a big part in Germany losing the war
He means that men with earrings have a high possibility being gay or beta. he is correct about both and will stay correct until people start wearing earbuds as earnings

that fat kid in the picture looks like the exact kind of retard that blames other people for his social shortcomings and ends up going to Sup Forums to be an edgy retard white supremacist because people don't "get him"

Muslims hate everything. They should not be allowed to immigrate to the west seeing as their culture is diametrically opposed to western values in every way.

Leftists/feminists ignore these facts however, can you imagine the mental gymnastics for this?

>youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

>Why wouldn't they want to go to other sandnigger countries

Saudi is crazy oppressive, even by ME standards. Their religious police have been known to literally drag people to mosques if they find them not praying when they're supposed to be. Iran is significantly less oppressive, but it's a Shi'a majority country, so Sunni Muslims would probably feel uncomfortable there in general (like being a Protestant in a Catholic country), and it does have a powerful secret police with a long history of randomly arresting foreigners as spies.

this doesn't really work since sunnis and shias are already muslims and other muslims

try live here, you will hate everyone else in no time

This is exactly what people mean when they talk about how western liberalism is not compatible with Islam. regressive just go "LALALA" muh moderate Muslims and "there are billions of them, few extremists should not give us a bad opinion of them"

How do you know the translations are accurate though? You could stick anything in as the subtitles and unless the person watching speaks arabic they won't be able to tell the difference.

>fully grown
>tree

clever arab

link to pic related?

Yeah people mock antifa and others because they have no betrayed peace and are using violence to get there way but I was not surprised. In the end violence is often the most effective method

I wonder if that was the genuine context of when he said it, as a joke, or if it was an actual "I will neck myself as soon as possible" in a negative way.

tell me more about loaning of vaginas? Is this some way of claiming virginity after having had sex? something like "I had my sisters vagina on loan so it does not count as my deflowering"

Is this the only accurate translation from them?

pippa bacca

happens to all of us. I knew a guy who tested positive for drugs after a drudged up animal bit him

>Leftists/feminists ignore these facts
If only they'd read more image boards!

She barely made it out of the European continent, its hilarious

Or just die.

they'd be informed

now this is a proper proclamation. such skill is lost in the west
swiggity swooty obama is coming for your buthaynah

given that his beard is so short its clear that his blood is weak and will die out

you tell em fellow patriot! fight the power!