youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk
> 6/28 - Nigel Farage message to EU
youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> 6/28 - Jeopardizing our National Security
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/clinton-lies-about-classified-material-on-her-secret-server/
> 6-28 - Benghazi Report
youtube.com/watch?v=zWKJegf5pYc
> 6/24 - Top 50 Facts about Hillary Clinton
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

> Updated: 6/29 @ 8:40AM EDT
> Template: pastebin.com/WRre3tKW
> Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-almost-built-gigantic-christopher-columbus-statue
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-now-hitting-up-iceland-mps-for-cash
youtu.be/K6LsL-G9Gb0
youtu.be/bbOEHcA-71I
benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo
youtube.com/watch?v=KlO-burJN7k
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-produced-state-department-clinton-email-shows-concerned-records/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/largest-pro-hillary-clinton-group-accused-of-accepting-illegal-donations/
gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/190892/dissecting-trump-2016-reagan-1980-image-comparisons.aspx?g_source=FAVORABILITY&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

>POST YFW YOU REALIZE THIS PICTURE IS REAL

AWWWOOOOOoooo....

Rally pregame time folks, get to work on that HIGH ENERGY!

>inb4 that hillshill with the pre-made pasta starts posting

Anything happen lately? Been busy with work

MAGA
A
G
A wooooo

you dont see to the end of june? it is not even 2 days

I told you I was the only one who could beat Hillary and balance the budget.

Convention is next month user and Trump has rebounded after calling Brexit.

Calling this race before the September debate (which will be the Television event of the year) is fucking stupid.

If Trump defeats Paul Ryan in open combat to become the Republican nominee, does the party then have to fund him?

This sounds overwhelmingly like a concern shill, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt just this once.

Polls are divided because of the convention coming up. Cunts on the far right are still harboring delusional fantasies about stealing the nomination. It will consolidate.

The polls are all a fucking lie. If you think I'm lying, look at the actual demographic data from those polls (they are required to post it, but not in a place that's easy for you to find).

Lastly, the debates have not happened yet.

Get it together. Anymore bitching out of you, and we'll know for sure you're a shill.

1. It's not even September yet

Secondly,
>Let me just post an awoo and say i'm a Trump fan then proceed to say "I dunno guys, looks like Trump is finished :^)" they won't suspect a thing

Need more pasta

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky shitskins
>Trump will never deport spics
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos

The Trump Files: Behold the Gigantic, Hideous Statue He Wanted to Erect In the Middle of Manhattan
It would have been bigger than the Statue of Liberty—and way more ugly.

When Donald Trump bought the development rights to a big chunk of Manhattan's West Side in 1985, his original plan was characteristically huge. The proposed development included thousands of apartments, a giant new headquarters for NBC, and what would have been the world's tallest building, a skyscraper that the New Yorker's Mark Singer described as "an exotically banal hundred-and-fifty-story phallus."

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-almost-built-gigantic-christopher-columbus-statue

Really?
You fellas support Trump after learning shit like this?

Degenerate as fuck.

Trying to be edgy or something?

You shills need to be more aware.

Is this a new meme?

Are you guys watching kimberly guilfoyle on FOX? Her chest flexes as she talks and her cleavage widens

wtf, are we having a "nobody is paid to shill 4 hill" moment?

Did the shill script break?

Close

//79193723
++79193374

>No (You) for you

Alright, enough of this shit.

Start mass reporting.

trump fan here

there sure is a lot of shilling

it must be because hillarys momentum is drying up

Hillary's internals must be bad.

Dude that pasta has been posted on this thread like 5 times now

Friendly reminder.

>mfw I tried

>September debate
i cannot fucking wait
good lord

Thats more liek it.

This would be a much more productive image if it didn't have any traces of autism/anime

Trump lover checking in

Nate Silver states that there is an 80% chance that Hilary wins.

This is the same Jew that guessed 49/50 states correct in 08 and all 50 in 12

This Fucker knows his Shit. And we're in bad shape right now.

This campaign is proven shit-all to me. How can anyone be impressed with how badly they've done.

Losing swing states, 99% of polls pro Hillary, educated voters hate him, he only donated 10k over the past 7 years

Weak. I'm nervous

Uh oh!!!!

Busted!!!!!

Today TPM's Caitlin MacNeal brought us the news that Donald Trump and his scion Donald Trump Jr have been bombarding members of the UK House of Commons with fundraising email spam asking for contributions to his political campaign. He even offers to match their illegal foreign contributions dollar for dollar from his own fortune up to two million dollars.

Accepting contributions from foreign nationals is illegal of course though in this case it seems more a matter of incompetence than criminal intent, as though Trump has bought his email list not for a party list vendor but maybe from a Nigerian email scammer. In any case, it's not just the UK. It turns out some or perhaps all members of the Icelandic parliament have also receiving fundraising emails from the Trump campaign asking for money.

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-now-hitting-up-iceland-mps-for-cash

Trump for prison when?

>I tried

youtu.be/K6LsL-G9Gb0

>Muslims for Trump

WHOA, STOP THE PRESSES, A REAL ESTATE MOGUL WANTED TO BUILD A SKYSCRAPER!

Jeb! fan here.

Not confident with this campaign as of late. February has beat the Fuck out of us, and I don't see a change in sight.

Worried that Trump's momentum will continue through March and into April.

Did we peak too early? Has Jeb! run out of steam? Florida's divided, polls are overwhelmingly positive for Trump, he's winning all Super Tuesday states, etc

>1 post by this ID

I hope the rally doesn't start 30 minutes early again.

>(You)

BENGHAZI REPORT WHERE?
IT SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THE OP

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"

we live in a age where boss nigger endorsed donald trump

>guaranteed (you)'s

O SHIT SONS

GOT SOME ZESTY NEW PASTAS IN THIS THREAD

Behold Sup Forums's natural defenses, buddy. This is a "I am a #CruzMissile now" moment.
Enjoy

People who start sentences this way always turn out wrong

Scarborough likes Trump's new messaging.

At least NY would have the tallest building and not some gay murdering Muslims.

Jeb! is a waste.

it was almost worse

Have a pity reply.

Better than Hillary's version

You're going to fucking lose. You know that, right?

That's it, you convimced me. I'm a #MakingAmericaGreatAgainMissile

Joe is so tsundere for Trump. Little Rino wants to be apart of the movement but has to keep his liberal reptile bosses happy.

His show has devolved into REEEEE

Sorry Trudeau

when you do something bad

make sure you accuse your opponent of the same thing. especially if it is not true.

Fuck him anyways

why is Lara Croft wearing a MAGA hat?

Jeb! Is a big fat mistake

Fucking Christ, (You)

>Reading anything that has more than 3 lines

are you kidding me? i cant even.

well joey can go fuck himself, he's proved himself time and time again that he's a complete retard

This thread is proof that shills are lazy and thus very likely to be genuine Killary voters.

I-I'm now a Trump fan

"White Niggers" starring Lyin' Crooked Hillary.
youtu.be/bbOEHcA-71I

@79194052
I picture this sad shill sitting in a cubicle somewhere, with a set of pre-made comments and a timetable to follow of when to post.
Not too close together now, not too far apart.
After 8 hours or so they head home to their studio apartment and make themself a vegan burrito, fresh from the grocer's freezer, pet the cat, and settle in for a nice long night of Cartoon Network and Tumblr.

>inb4 Joe speaks for Trump at the convention

benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo

“I have no idea why he emailed me the letter,” MP Guðlaugur Þór Þórðarson, a member of the Independence Party (Sjálfstæðisflokkurinn) and one of the emails recipients, told Morgublaðið newspaper.
Katrín Jakobsdóttir, head of the Left Green Party, received an email from Trump. “This whole matter is very perplexing. The letter left me speechless,” she said.

Late Update: And bizarrely enough, there's more. Trump has apparently also been hitting up the entire Australian parliament for contributions ...

They're still in the "lashing out" phase with Bernie gone and Warren a traitor.

Joe is Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=KlO-burJN7k
>Final minute
I can't begin to imagine how her life has been for the past four years.

What the fuck is happening?

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
>MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB
MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

I've only been able to catch a rally live a few times.

Does Trump usually speak like 45 minutes-1hour after the start of the live stream? I work until 4 and won't get home until 4:30. I'm wondering if I'm gonna miss the whole thing.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-produced-state-department-clinton-email-shows-concerned-records/

Yep this is the way to go.

Don't know what that nutjob Adams is talking about bringing up racism. Trump needs to avoid that conversation entirely. Keep at the blue collar workers and stay the course.

Important to note a lot of these people stopped voting because they were getting fucked by both parties and knew it. This is huge.

Memer here.

Not confident with our memes as of late. June has beat the fuck out of us, and I don't see a change in sight.

Worried that Hilary's memes will continue growing through July and into August.

Did we peak too early? Has trump run out of meme magick? No good material, polls are overwhelmingly positive for Hilary, she's pumping it memes faster than ever before , etc

Drumpf man heare.

Nicht so confinny thar that cumpigning here boay. June beat de fup outta rup. I dont see a sight ta shore eyes

Murried ta Hillbillys momentums fur Joon and Julygust

Didn't we weak so girly? Hap Drumpf fun outta cream? Marty's decided, moles are mounumentally lozenges fur Hillbilly, he's shilling in 11 bing weigghts, xD

A minor hiccup

SLOW
AND
STEADY

>someone added all their emails to trump's subscription list
Oh wow big news!

Would be a shame if a bunch of emails got onto Shillaries list! To the point that actually real emails get filtered! Real shame guys hopefully nobody does that.

He also gave Trump only a 5% chance of getting the nomination...

He has big dem donors for bosses. They can't go buy Trump either. He's stuck.

Trump shills on suicide watch...

>muh Hillary = big money
kek

Trump literally taking foreign money...

Alright everyone, be honest, who many reposted the copyposta like me to turn it into a meme?

but then you put calzones before country.

Then real man Trump had to step in to wrap up this election.

That one is actually funny.
Not reported.

I've reported 8 posts in this thread. Now watch ME get banned for announcing a report.

Trump fan ketu .

Jo të sigurt me këtë fushatë , si kohët e fundit . Prill ka rrahur qij jashtë nesh , dhe unë nuk shoh një ndryshim në horizont.

Shqetësuar se vrulli Trump do të vazhdojë deri në prill në maj ..

A e kemi pik shumë herët ? Ka drejtuar atu nga avulli ? Partisë ndarë , sondazhet janë jashtëzakonisht pozitive për Trump , ai ka fituar shumicën e shteteve / ungjillore jo- rurale , etj

OH SHIT NATE SILVER IS MAKING A PROJECTION BASED OFF OF POLLS IN JUNE

lawnewz.com/high-profile/largest-pro-hillary-clinton-group-accused-of-accepting-illegal-donations/

Wow, look what just came in the mail. Drumpfkins officially BTFO.

It's ok to hate Joe, but he knows winning arguments when he sees them.

He was right about Trump winning the nomination before anyone else in MSM and he was right about The Slump before anyone else.

He's a good bellwether for Republican messaging.

Comparing Trump to Reagan BTFO

gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/190892/dissecting-trump-2016-reagan-1980-image-comparisons.aspx?g_source=FAVORABILITY&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles

I seriously believed the banter that Reagan was doing as poorly as Trump at this point.

Getting nervous, guys.

LIDDLE BITES BARRON
LIDDLE BITES

pretty crazy how accurate this image was

>nicht