Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/196325109
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do marvel movies always have that ugly grey look

vimeo.com/196325109

>that water
>my face when

Left is okay...

Right looks like a promotional card you'd find inside a bag of cheetos ...

Neither really bad. Only cape with good cinematography is TDK trilogy anyways. Perhaps its due to the lack of names in art direction/cinematography departments

Because RDJ's salary just went up another million $.

Not always.

>Left is okay...

easy (You)s

Guardians Vol 2 is going to win Oscar for Best Special Effects. Screencap this.

APOLOGIZE

For realism

Obligatory.

People people will see it regardless so why waste money trying to make the film better?

Disney could release 2hrs of a blank white screen labeled 'Avengers' and it would make $1b.

it looks bad

I think the original Iron Man was shot on film

I kek'd.

Say what you want about that Guardians pic, but it's anything but grey

This looks like garbage, and to top it off the camera/crane casts a shadow on ScarJo

Pleb detected

I can't even discern what people think is bad about this

I had this conversation before and you people have zero appreciation for how difficult it is to create photorealistic CGI. I'm sorry that these moving images we fabricated out of silicon and electricity are not completely indistinguishable from the human eye that's been trained over millions of years to regognize people. People (by which I mean idiots from burgerstan) are so spoiled, seriously

Is DC'S entire strategy just to flood message boards saying that marvel sucks?

Why are you so obsessed with America? What do people in France appreciate it that much more? You're so odd to just randomly bring that up.

You're the first person in the thread that mentions DC.

the cgi is unfinished, James Gunn confirmed this on twitter, few months away, it will be fine.

>This looks like garbage
You should stop smearing vaseline on your eyeballs.

BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED TO.

ture. it's like when they decided to call some hollywood actress ugly, despite the fact that she is definitely more good looking than 80% of all women, especially women they are around most of the year. Also when they decide to be triggered because non white male is a movie lead. very spoiled. spoiled brats you might say,

>interpolated

Ok

It's one of those details that makes it clear he's not a shill but a dirty troll.

two blues, one white, one green, a gray and yellow