Be from the US of A

>be from the US of A
>a country that LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY has a population of A HUNDRED TIMES that of Uruguay
>have 0 World Cups titles
>0 Copa America titles
>0 Olympics
>play in CONCACAF, the confederation that the South American nations of Suriname and Guyana were relegated to because of how shit they are

ABSOLUTELY pathetic
SEETHING americans will ignore this post to not bring even more SHAME on their pathetic existence

you are now keking since you realized my entire post is absolutely true.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sports_attendance_figures
sportskeeda.com/slideshow/top-10-most-watched-sports-leagues-world?imgid=76438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wew Gonzalo Herrera-Fencietto, you really really got us ha ha

First for HDI and PPP

What've you got planned for next Summer general?

United States of America more like United States of Failure.

>52 nfl superb owl wins

They're so shit that they have 0 (zero) U-20 and U-17 WCs titles

Our country's having major problems determining gender, maybe your citizens could help us out with that

>be Argentinian
>have tens of thousands of your citizens killed by a CIA led junta because some desk jockey thought it sounded like a good idea

Go ask Trannydad

I wonder if Chinese people talk shit about us because we aren't as good at ping pong

>have 0 World Cups titles
>0 Copa America titles
>0 Olympics
won zero dick sucking contests
always testing negative for HIV
ZERO of these guys children have come at as transexual drug addicts, all his kids are normal and successful

no one cares. no one is ever gonna care. its a fucking weak sport and not entertaining and if you have a shred of athleticism you apply it to a real sport in the USA. american sports get exported. soccer as much as they try is just dying to break into the US market and actually make some real money for once instead of pandering to useless 3rd worlders. it wont happen. its a fucking recreational sport you play at the park or maybe a rec league. thats it. people prefer sports to be dramatic and entertaining. if basketball was just people dribbling for 90 minutes and faking injury to draw fouls it would be as irrelevant as soccer and would disappear. give up world. just let it happen.

Amen brother

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

They're actually worse than you at football.

thank you Al-Waraki.

well yeah, we have the biggest football league in the world

its the obsession that really gets me out of bed in the morning

impossible. We have to be in 170th place globally. Countries more culturally interested in spickick should be far far better. Aren't the Chinese ramping up soccer training all over the country anyway?

Mashallah

Chinese don't care at all about soccer, or any sport really. Chinese don't even care at ping pong, just the best because lots of players. Olympic training and soccer training is just CCP tactics to make China look better to foreigners.

Premier League is English

>the massive WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS SPORT damage control after losing their world cup spot against Trinitro & Toluene

absolute kek

triggered.
Toronto Chargers when!?!?
this patriotism is getting me pumped. Wish Bettman didnt fuck us out of playing each other in sport.

NFL

Yup. You'll get kind of good in 25 years, just in time to sit on the dick end of the era of chink world cup dominance.

who in the fuck is this guy lmao

u wot m8

>52 superbowl loses

>in 25 years
Unlikely. They unironically said the same thing 80 years ago

womens team is an unstoppable juggernaut of continuing dominance
>3rd worlders actually think the same thing wouldn't happen if soccer even became as popular as hockey in the US with a mens team
it would be the end of you. the game would also have to change to require actual athletes and provide entertainment.
I mean dont you people enjoy having something for yourselves? It unites all the inferior disgusting genetic wastes all over the world. muslims, gooks, spics under 5'5, whats left of ethnic europeans to distract them and make it easier while the jews just use NGO's to cicrumvent national borders and flood their countries with darkies while at the same time neutering the rule of law for said scumbags. oh and malnourished africans also love soccer. anywhere there's a field of dirt not being currently used to farm wheat you little darkies stick some sticks in the ground and go jogging all over it.
but why do you want us to rob you of your dominance? its the one thing you guys have left.

>be from Argentina
>lose control of the Falklands in your own backyard

how is israel so high i tought they were like a constant warzone

They have 3 world cups though.I'm actually pretty salty about losing at home in 2015.

>getting pumped by a foreign nation's patriotism

>80 years

So they wanted to become a football power when they were part of the Japanese Empire?

>Turkish reading comprehension

It was pretty embarrassing, but it can't be changed or reversed, so it's better to learn from the mistakes and move on. If you let one failure debilitate you, then you're never going accomplish anything in life.

yeah, makes me want to experiance a great match in our intense sports rivalry. Europoors wouldnt understand.

NFL is not close to EPL in popularity mate. Football is a world sport

>canada has zero interest in soccer
>canadians play in actual sports leagues
>no one ever points out canada is bad at soccer

no they are just good at real sports thats why there are lots of canucks in nhl, nba, and the NFL.
OH CANADA is a better national anthem than the USA's also.

canada is just the 51st US state
they are basically one country

How many Super Bowl wins does Argentina have?

WOMEN'S FUCKING FOOTBALL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they have basically built a wall around the warzone tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sports_attendance_figures
sportskeeda.com/slideshow/top-10-most-watched-sports-leagues-world?imgid=76438

Oi bruv. take a minute and pump me full of your sticky patriotism. Cheers.

so they just ignore the shit parts? can the us build a giant dome around detroit and rise in hdi that way?

>most watched
>attendance figures

whatisatelevision.jpg

it's actually a larger league though.
shut the fuck up texas. You are just salty we are independent and you aren't.
thank you user, I hope we can one day further penetrate the NFL, Im also glad you are getting more into hockey.
>Oh Canada is a better national anthem.
IDK about that, but both are better than God Save the Queen at least. I mean why the fuck did they let the Sex Pistols write their national anthem?
? are you retarded. You guys literally won the last fifa world cup.
wait they have Men's soccer!?!? BUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cuz, he's talking about global following, not revenue. NFL is a comfily isolated league that only we and few Canadians follow, where as soccer is global.

couldn't find any with a quick search, give me a single stat to show otherwise. NFL revenue being 3x the """"premier"""" league should show you enough about TV viewership.

>a foreign country winning a domestic league

you think you already understand how much of a mongoloid an american can be but then they come up with a golden comment like this one.

the territories of Gaza and the West Bank are officially belonging to the Palestinian authorities and are not internationally recognized parts of Israel (even tho Israel is constsntly ignoring that fact), so the US would first have to give Detroit officially to the blacks

even if every foreigner only followed soccer, every american sport would probably still have a bigger following since nobody wants to watch 90 minutes of people passing a ball backwards

they are selling out wembley every sunday this year tho. Can footfags even do that?
so zero?

>unironically using revenue
Wow, shocking that a "sport" that is 50% commercials, a sport where teams unironically are referred to as franchises, would be that high

you americans really are a fucking parody of yourselves

>this damage control

answer the question senor belgrano

>They are selling out Wembley
but that's in a middle eastern shithole so it doesn't count

.......Is this what you call shitposting?

attendance in NFL destroys whatever you have too, every single stat blows whatever sissydive league you have out of the water.

tbf canada's won two of their domestic leagues

>.......Is this what you call shitposting?
it's just facts, check the attendance links

Soccer is literally for fags, my dad wouldn't allow me to play it when I was a kid. We could care less about it, really. The reason soccer is so popular in other (poor) parts of the world is because all you need is a ball, a bunch of homeless spic children, and an empty field of nothing.

US would be competitive in South America right now

you're talking about single leagues, there's literally hundreds of football leagues in the world, if you combine them together the attendance and revenue goes off the roof.

but if you do the same for your retarded sport, you get the same revenue and attendance numbers.

No, it tells you how much commercials they manage to pack in for your ignorant asses in each game. EPL is watched by 170 Chinese fans alone, because they'd rather enjoy a good match of the most beautiful game instead of 2 hours of bud light commercials

170 chinese fans? That's like 1 apartment full lmao

The norwegian shitskin was talking about global interest, not domestic per-game gate numbers. why are you deflecting this hard?

170 million chinese fans*

>zero superbowls
>zero grey cups
>zero world series
>zero stanley cups
>claims to be good at soccer
>ZERO MLS WINS

can you read? he was talking about a single league as well, EPL

you literally name your teams "FLY EMIRATES", you can't even support your team without being a walking advertisement.

>We could care less about it, really.

Wow, so it actually is really getting popular over there then?
Thought it was just a meme.

So in that case, which is your favorite MLS team?

holy shit, argentina hasn't even won the MLS?

pathetic.

>EPL is watched by 170 Chinese fans alone

What did the Somali mean by this?

check revenue then

I'm whiter than you mutts could ever wish to be

NHL is going to china tho. So say goodbye to them lol.

usa won fifa

Stage 2: Deflection

what am I deflecting exactly?

Ah yes, text on the shirts surely is more intrusive than having 10 minutes of playtime in a 3 hour spectacle of commercials

>he still quotes that number even tho based tony romo obliterated that silly chart

never even said that, you're just reposting your fucking memes without thinking at all. show me some stats about how much revenue comes vs having their advertisements on everything vs tv or stop posting.

technically the argentine diego valeri was part of the portland timbers squad that won the mls cup in 2015
so you could say they have won it

Apologies I misread your post. You're still on Stage 1: Idiocy

because you and your mom are involuntarily covered in refugee cum every day.

>be from Argentina
>waste your time watching spickick

lmao the STATE of this brown reggaeton shithole

Did he do it in a halftime spectacular brought to you by Doritos?

see

I know. all these third world fags claim to be the best at divegrass but it is clearly dominated by Portland and Vancouver.
poorer Mexico, you have no idea what can of worms you just opened. If I being this up about Canadian players and the Stanley Cup American posters go nuclear

>be from Argentina

Holy fuck what a tragedy.

here's that classic banter I've heard about.

Hilarious!

soccer is gay

like you and your two dads

argentina can't do it on a cold, rainy night in columbus.

see then
NFL smashes any sissydive league in every statistic, show me a SINGLE thing to show otherwise

he did? can you link the quote from our lord and saviour? desu stoppages in the NFL are a problem though. Mind you its the league not the sport.

So I’ve been seeing a lot of these threads, can someone explain? If I understand it, they’re just gonna not have the US in the World Cup? I thought this was like soccer in the Olympics, like don’t we just automatically get a bid or something?

I literally cannot name a single MLS team. How did you gather that from my post? Soccer is for fags.

you were in the world cup. you've been eliminated.