The Fake News Show

Is this propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9PDG5EODSw
drive.google.com/file/d/0B89DFvPEhrUAUDdZaU95elVFYWs/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Channel 4
Yes.

It's a lazy attempt at a throwback to edgy, scathing 90s C4 programming, but it'll be shit because the current counter political movement is about as acid-tounged as a dead snake drowned in milk

FAKE NEWS

How many panel shows do you fuckers need?

>Richard Osman
>Richard Ayoade
>Jon Richardson
What did they mean by this?

Ironic because C4 is just as bad as showing fake news as everybody else.

Isn't all news fake news when you really think about it?

They're all complete dicks.

Hey now. Richard Ayoade is cool.
And Jon is nice.

>replaced Sean Lock with that annoying big toothed fuck on 8 out of 10 cats

Channel officially dropped.

Richard Osman is like onto his 4th wife or some shit. Ayoade should stick to directing and acting, stop trying to do political shit (though he's doing it as it'll get him a Knighthood quicker). Jon Richardson is literally Sup Forums, autistic as fuck but knows he's autistic.

I think the reason was Sean Lock was the least liked person on the show.

Chris Morris is honestly too good for this world at this point. We need him more than ever.

You fucking idiots, do I have to include a picture of Carlos for you to understand a very simple joke?

Sean's the best, though.

I got it, friend.

>le ebin canadian gurrl
dropped

I got it to, but I just felt like commenting. Ha ha Richard = Dick. Gettit? Lol.

You only think of yourself user. This is why aliens won't visit us.

>Richard Osman

Maybe if you like a less edgy version of Frankie Boyle.

He's nothing like Frankie. He's actually funny.

>he doesn't support Cuckfield

You're new to the UK, aren't you? Cuck = Cuckoo. Cuckoofield.

And if Franke Boyle isn't funny (he isn't) what do you think Sean Lock is when he doesn't even have the fucking edge to go on?

Jimmy Carr pulls off the less edgy Frankie Boyle shtick way better.

>trying to save face on an anonymous board

This isn't Reddit, user. You don't have to try to explain how you totally got it. Nobody will know you were the one who missed it when you post next.

But when I said Sean isn't anything like Frankie, I mean he actually has a completely different style of comedy. Have you ever actually watched his standup?

But I didn't miss it. I decided to have a talk about them as people which supported your joke that they're dicks. It's called a conversation user.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9PDG5EODSw

I have and, again, he's a less edgy Frankie. They both talk about shit they've seen, they both explain their 'views' on it. Sean just doesn't go "That's like a mentally retarded 6 year old trying to fuck a fucking lamppost" to sign off his shitty observation comedy. Sean Lock goes "That's a bit like a dog seeing a man's leg and going 'you know, i'm going to have a go on that!"'".

>when you need to explain why your hometown is cuckfield

We dont have conversations here, reddit. Just stop embarrasing yourself

Thankfully I'm not from there. I'm from a town that got on front page news on the BBC website cause we refused to hoist the rainbow LGBT faggot flag from our town hall.

Feel free to Google that article to find where I'm from if you care.

Don't you fucking dare embarrass me in front everyone like this ever again, got it?

>says the guy who keeps saying leddit

not him but stfu, he's a faggot and you're a bigger one. now kiss and shut up.

>They both talk about shit they've seen, they both explain their 'views' on it
That's literally a staple of stand up comedy, it's not something that those two in particular specialize in more than anyone else.

Observation comedy doesn't always sign off on what they thought of it with some half contrived analogy.

Lots of people work with the audience or do facial expressions or funny voices or whatever. You don't see Richard Pryor doing that shit. Hell, even Michael McIntyre who's entire shit is observation comedy, he rarely if ever signs off with that kind of shit.

Jimmy Carr does a mix of it and one liners. Shit like Milton Jones, that Canadian guy, Tim Vine and that one with glasses do one liner comedy completely.

Jesus Christ, I want to hold the Jew in the middle and the black guy in back down and shave those shitty faux Prince haircuts off.

>Jimmy Carr pulls off the less edgy Frankie Boyle shtick way better.
You now realise Frankie Boyle co-writes Carr's jokes.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B89DFvPEhrUAUDdZaU95elVFYWs/view

Just watched it. I feel like Richard Osman produced it because he's made outher successful shows and just a talk piece. He defined fake news as "paid Eastern Europeans making anti immigration stories for Le Pen" which is so fucking one sided it's definintley propagranda.

Also Jimmy Carr joked Richard Ayoade was "very conservative this year" on BFQOY so I think he's tired of lefty narrative too.