This remake of IT won't suck, right?

This remake of IT won't suck, right?

>directed by bryan singer

will they include the sex scene

Who is directing this, Bryan Singer?

No

Andy Muschietti is our guy

More of your picture collection, 'user'?

I think it will be
>reddIT

He'll be the only person making this sorry flick worthwhile

That's the last time that fat kid will land any Hollywood job

M O R E
O
R
E

H O T D O G S
O
T
D
O
G
S

I hope this particular fat kid won't land any hollywood jobs desu senpai

please don't do blacked Finn

Why isn't Bryan Singer directing this?

>No girls

D R O P P E D ! ! !

How long will the gangbang scene be?

Me too, I really enjoy his performance in Stranger Things

This is all I care about.

The one on the left is a girl

Nice try.

Is Idris Elba playing Pennywise?

>black guy doing a white face evil clown
Too meta for me

>girl on the left must hold bathrobe so they wouldn't see her chest

Do you think they had boners there?

they are wearing bathrobes because they are shooting the gangbang scene naked

sophia is cute CUTE

It wasn't a gangbang, they ran a train on her

All signs point to it being good if you ask me. Glad Fukunaga quit. Anyone else read his script? Why do you think he actually backed out?

why are all these kids gay?

>fat kid left alone in the back

this frog kid is so fucking ugly holy shit

The sex scene with the girl is by far one of the most dumb things King has ever written, about on par with the Library rape of the little boy.

Its just stupid and feels so incredibly forced that its retarded.

It works thematically and erotically

It honestly is, especially when the book brings up the point she has a crush on Bill, yet he's nearly the last to go? I mean they just assumedly killed Pennywise, and suddenly "bringing together" the group in a tunnel by having a train run on her at 11 years old?

Its too random and weird and King wrote it just because he's a pedo, considering Bill is literally a self-insert.

The sex scene isn't dumb at all. You might as well throw in a "I CRINGED" too you fucking memester.

I love his explanation of it.

"Its to connect childhood and adulthood"

No King, most 11 year old little girls don't get fucked by 6 dudes in a row. Then he goes on about how nobody really remembers their childhood. Bitch, I remember what I got for Christmas when I was 2 years old, speak for yourself. Fuck I remember the first time I busted my knees, where I buried toys when I was 4, the exact spot, among pretty much everything. People need to get better memories if they seriously can't remember their own lives.

of course it will. has no Tim Curry

Yeah because the only way to keep a bond together is to write about an 11 year old girl getting cocks stuffed into her, whether it was for the connection or not, its still forced as fuck.

Like you're seriously telling me he couldn't think of something more thematically appropriate for the situation outside of a little girl getting a fucking train ran on her? Fucking stupid and it'll always be stupid.

no modern day remake is ever good. this movie will suck, and it (HAHA PUN) will somehow manage to be worse than the original direct to video made for tv movie. if you don't believe me, just look at any image of the new Pennywise

Where's the fucking trailer?

Kujo vs Pennywise remake when?
Langoliers vs Cemetary pets when?

one eye goes this way, the other eye goes the other way, and the guys like 'what do ya want from me'

90% of the people I've seen only know about it because of Finn Wolfhard, they should really thank him properly

>90% of the people I've seen only know about it because of Finn Wolfhard
I imagine you never leaving your house. I imagine you staring into your mirror like a psycho. You're going to die of AIDS like every other hellbound homo. That is, if you ever lose your virginity.

looks like a Green day music video

He's the biggest star in the movie, naturally lots of people only know about it because of "The Stranger Things kid" is in it.

Why are you so mad? Someone shattered your little self esteem ?

Remember the comments when she fucked Ben?

> He's big down there as well
t. 11 year old

A lot of the on set photos have a nice /x/ feel to them, too bad the flick will be shit