Jack Daniels

Enjoying that fine whiskey?
Thank this Black slave.

nytimes.com/2016/06/26/dining/jack-daniels-whiskey-nearis-green-slave.html

archive.is/z2PLR

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrack
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9333815/Original-recipe-for-Jack-Daniels-found-in-Welsh-book-of-herbal-remedies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe it's gourmet in your country, but jack daniels is generally recognized as cheap swill here

life if you called coca cola "classy"

>fine whiskey
>Jack Daniels

Pick one

Jack is not fine whiskey lol, it's $19 for a fifth

This, Federico my Italian friend

>Jack Daniels
>fine whiskey
topkek street shitter

>wisky

absolutely disgusting

I'm more of a Jim Beam guy.

Recently I've been drinking 14 Year Glenlevet though.

>Jack Daniels
>Not Wild Turkey
get some taste you plebian

>jack daniels
>fine whiskey
please JD is barely above fucking Bells whiskey

I started drinking Jameson instead of Jack Daniels. Did I do good leprechaun friend?

>Party liquors
>Fine

Oh please, Lebanon has the best alcohol, women, and food, there's something called Arak 50-80% proof, look it up

>lebanon
>LEBANON

>Jack Daniels
>A drink invented by a based man
>Left is trying to say because a nigger taught him how to make alcohol that jack Daniels was invented by sed nigger
Oh here we go
And I suppose that anyone who's ever invented anything ever actually didn't invent it but all the people that taught them the skills they used to create it?
Kill them all

You might not think so, but we do have some pretty good food

equally bland 2bh.

Well, unlike you degenerates, I've never done alcohol. But I'm sure a lot would disagree with you, you fucking hipsters you.

A
FUCKING
TREE

I drink Jim Beam. It all tastes like gasoline to me.

These old liquors change corporate ownership like a normal person changes socks. Virtually none of them resemble the original product. This is usually a good thing, though nostalgic faggots will usually disagree.

>drinking Jack

Not even a liqour snob, I drink a ton of college-tier shit.

But Jack is horrendous for the money. $20-25 a fifth for absolute swill. You can get a handle of similar tasting stuff for $13 if you forgo the brand name

>fine whiskey
>Jack Daniels

Except the fact we're more cucked than canada is

The best whiskey comes from Scotland

come at me fags

Poohet

Jack Daniels is literally the "Coke" of Alchohol.

Its so basic and brand named, its like $15. Its not very good.

Only highschoolers/college kids buy it because its cheap to get drunk off of.

It tastes awful, especially without any mixing.

Famous grouse is objectively the best name brand whisky

That's the image I'm getting too. But seems like there are many hardcore fans, especially American.

A FUCKING TREE

>we're not selling as much anymore
>tequila and corona seem to be taking the market by storm; strange that
>hmmmmmmm
>what can we do
>O! Blacks seem to be loved nowadays. We'll say a slave was the real person behind out product!

Yeah, no.

Fuck all of your scotch, Arak is the best

The only people who drink it over here are bogans

came here to post this

They are dumbasses who just want to "say" shit honestly.

Jack and Coke will be defended because it aint bad, but thats really it.

Any Hardcore fans of it are honestly idiots, it is objectively a low quality brand.

They are the same type of "Hardcore" fans for Cornona/Bud and that type of pisswater.

You grow on me :^)

>Jack Daniels
>Fine "Whiskey"

It's not even whisky.

Only if it's tennessee honey or devils cut, regular Jack is plain ass

Jim beam is pretty great. Unfortunately booze is taxed to hell and back where I live so It's a rare treat to have a decent bourbon on hand. Mostly beer and rye for me

From Scotland it's Whisky.
From Ireland or USA it's called Whiskey.

Thank you pedantic kraut

>go to Canada on Vacation
>plan on doing some fun drinking
>$26 for a 30 pack of Budlight in cans
>1 30 rack for two weeks
>come home to USA
>30 rack $13 on sale.

Im surprised anyone even drinks in fucking Canada, its so fucking expensive.

Jack Daniels is the most used whiskey in the world.

There is nothing wrong with Jack Daniels whiskey.

Sorry I dont get some 40 year whiskey thats only available a certain time of year at one place. Fuck off.

no one with taste drinks that carpet cleaner pajeet now
SHOO SHOO TOILET WITCH

>most used

Because its one of the cheapest.

Their is PLENTY wrong with it as whisky, especially compared to those 40 year ones. I used to think the same until I had a glass of an old 60 year bottle in our family.

Jack Daniels is ass, its really ass straight as well which good whisky is not.

White people have never invented anything.

the one slave makes all of your whiskey

ok ok ok

if blacks are this economic gold mine, then why

nevermind..

I'm not exactly a fan, but it's not considered cheap swill either.

Ain't a fuckin thing wrong with coca cola either.

Count yourself lucky. That's half what it costs for a case over here.

Jack Daniels is considered a joke among whisky drinkers, and the only people who drink it are Americans with a misplaced patriotic pride in that swill or people who buy shit because they associate it with American pop culture. The same goes for Jim Beam. Goes to show how far brand recognition goes in selling something that's completely awful, though.

That being said, that nigger didn't do shit. From what I understand, he simply taught a young Jack Daniels how to work a distiller. It's like saying Hemmingway's English teacher taught him how to write great novels.

I've heard of Arak.
We have something called Arrack, which is a different thing. Once I thought they were the same.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrack

Jack Daniels is overrated garbage. If you want a cheap entry-level whiskey at least something like Seagram's doesn't pretend to be the grey goose of whiskey. I like crown royal and Black label myself but I probably can't even appreciate the real nuances between whiskeys

This

Good whisky isn't even expensive. I can pick up a bottle of Tallisker Skye for £25 at Tescos while the same bottle of Jack Daniels will go for £18.

Yeah that would be all the "sin" taxes. Same goes for cigarettes. IIRC Alberta is the only province that's relatively uncucked in that regard.

Luckily I don't mind drinking shit teir beer the odd time, it all pretty much tastes the same after half an hour in the freezer.

WE INVENTED MEME'S

Arak just means sweat in arabic, because it looks like sweat, the color of it does, its very stronger than whisky, its about 50-80% proof

Just another case of a nigger making something and being too fucking stupid to make himself rich off of it.

I'm sure he probably ran away when he got a maiden pregnant and went to prison

Yeah, I think its better here for now. The new ndp govt will raise sin taxes though.

Yeah, no shame in drinking the pisswater from time to time, I do it. Its cheap, and tastes like water after a few anyways.

At least you guys werent fucked when it came to microbrews, stopped at a few and they were only a BIT more expensive than American ones.

Forgot what I had, it was pretty good, the Label was some Octopus.

Literally cheap booze

Whisky is minimum 80 proof, tree

>budlight
Speaking of swill... How do you drink that godawful shit?

I usually go for Maker's Mark but I'm not much of a liquor guy myself.

Sweat or distillate I suppose. Arrack, though there are similarities, derives from the word "arecanut". But I won't remove the possibility of it coming from the Arabic word "Arak", since our regions (southern India) had ancient trade relations with you guys.

Jack Daniels was Welsh
he stole the recipe from his sister
stop facilitating the ignorance of niggers

why the fuck it matters who made it just get drunk and enjoy

This. I'd rather drink cheap liquor than some pisswater pilsner. I don't get why anyone is still drinking that shit with the microbrew revolution having happened. Even if you're just stopping in at the gas station they're all selling Sam Adams' and Sierra Nevada nowadays.

It's not cheap swill--it's solid mid grade stuff, you faggot.

>tfw I can't find another bottle of Canadian Club Dock 57 Blackberry

I'm not a fan of Canadian Club, but damn was this shit good

I was in Nova Scotia first of all, closest Microbrew was about 2 and a half hours from where I was(which was the bumfuck of nowhere)

also, I only drink budlight when im not looking to spend much. The taste sucks but it honestly tastes like water to me after 2 or 3.

Why I bought it in Canada? Because it was the cheapest besides fucking Natty Ice which is just too shit for even me.

I normally drink microbrews from New England.

Which whisky leaf ? But I do enjoy fireball whisky

JD is one of the best consumer whiskey. Thank you Jack Daniels, whatever color you may have been.

@PooLoo You clearly don't understand Sup Forums if you are baiting that hard.

>fine whiskey
>contains propylene glycol
>non-organic
>tastes like shit

Doesnt seem like anyone here really cares if it was made by a black guy or not.

sorry they don't make it in cow urine flavor to your liking

I hear ya. I just can't do it anymore desu famalam. I'd have to already be drunk to drink BL.

Im a monster-vodka piece of shit most of the time, but I know what whiskeys I like when I do feel adventurous.

Mid 20 year old's unwarranted power ranking:

Vodka
Whiskey
Brandy (for old fashioneds)
Weird outliers (Jager, rumchata, fireball, etc)
Sake/soju
POWER GAP
Wine
Petrol
Gin
Tequila

Every whisky I have ever encountered has been 80 proof or higher. Are you confusing proof with percentage alcohol?

Fireball is a bit too weak, too sweet, and gross. Pic related is the only flavored spirit thing I can handle (and it's rare that I drink it). I don't like sugar in my hooch as a general rule.

Anyway only field niggas succeed is fuckin cotton farming

Drinking superior and more affordable Evan Williams Bourbon.

>Irish or Scotch Whiskey

What century is this? Literally the only whiskey people care about now is Japanese.

I think so, my apologies, the thing with alcohol here is that the proof means alcohol,
Fireball is O.K., in lebanon we put vodka in branded energy drinks, and other stuff

you clearly haven't ever had the bottom shelf.

JD is a really simple mash that has somehow memed itself into success. Easy and smoothe drinking.

The mark against it is the outrageous price.

they should announce that Steve Jobs stole ideas from a black man too

80 percent alcohol is pretty high!

I can't do the vodka anymore dude. Chugging 5oclock at parties back in high school ruined it for me.

Thats haram my brother

ORIGINAL RECIPE FOR JACK DANIELS FOUND IN WELSH BOOK OF RECIPES
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9333815/Original-recipe-for-Jack-Daniels-found-in-Welsh-book-of-herbal-remedies.html

STOP LETTING NIGGERS APPROPRIATE OUR CULTURE

Everyone here will soon know the wrath of allah for drinking alcohol

I'll fight you faggot
Whisky
Tequila
Vodka
Rum
Brandy
Beer
Power gap
Wine
Sake
Petrol
Gin

Jack Daniels is horrrrrrrrrible whiskey. It shouldn't even be considered whiskey. Of course someone is trying to take credit for it with no one alive to say otherwise.

yep! arak is 50-80% alcohol
christian

Nobody cares leaf.

Wrong.

Beer
Whiskey
Rum

9000001. Everything else

Not a big fan of Jack, sure, it's fine to mix but for drinking pure...

If you like the smokey flavours of Islay than I recommend Ardbeg Uigeadail.
Ordering it is half the adventure, try to pronounce that correctly.

If Ardbeg made their whisky from the tears of handles Congolese children I would still drink it because shit is cash.

Forgot attachment

jack n coke is my gambling drink

The only downside is that its an import which makes scotish whiskey cheaper in comparison. Other than that its quite unique because of the coal used.

Shurely there are better drinks such as old strong water and fine brandy, but if Jack was the same price of european whiskey I would drink it alot more.

>Tequila second
>Tequila over ANYTHING

im not going to lie though, mtn dew with jack daniels tastes pretty good,
and when you guys get the chance to try arak, try it, 1 shot can make you hungover for weeks,
50-80% alchohol