Be moderate muslim

>be moderate muslim
>want to see your country embrace western values
>see that any politician asking for more secular values gets murdered by the extremists
>fear for your life
>decide to emigrate to the west to be safe from the extremists
>be called a terrorist and to go back by people that think sikhs are muslims and edgy teens

You know this is the vast majority of muslims in the west right?

One solution: ditch Islam and convert to Christianity/Atheism, change your name.

>be muslim
>don't follow the teachings of the qu'ran
why even?

this, if you arent really an ally, dont be one. There is no space for muslim identity or heritage in the west, if you want to have that you should fight and kill those that promote violence in your own countries

>the extremists are already there
>they're raping women, robbing men and spraypainting slurs on Christian monuments
>sit on your useless hands while the extremists destroy neighborhoods
>make it all about you, you, you

>be christian
>don't go to church every sunday

Sounds familiar?

>want to embrace western values
>cling to an archaic oppressive set of rules and values incompatible with western culture
>be surprised when these conflict

A muslim saying he doesn't want to kill infidels is like a christian saying homosexuals are going to heaven, sound good, but their book says otherwise.

Agree. Iranian American here and i really really hate islam. unfortunately i have a super muslim name. fml

I actually go to church every Sunday or go at least once a week, read the bible, pray and pay my tithes/donate, I always felt like I must be part of a minority of christians who actually practice the religion.

On Topic, if you recognize your religion is the problem (islam) then why would you continue to be a part of it?

>be moderate terrorist
>want to see House of War finally conquered inshallah
>see that any politician promoting secular values sees me as a harmless puppy
>allahu akbar
>decide to emigrate to west to infiltrate the Great Shaytan
>get called a terrorist simply for agitating for Shariah law and free kebabi from the government

You know this is the vast majority of Muslims the West right?

Please Ahmed. Understand that wherever you bring your muslim thing, extremists will follow.

Then you're a bad muslim, and so are the majority of muslims in the west
I suggest you read your own doctrine, and realize how fucking shitty your religion is.
Denounce Islam, and you have a spot here, Ackmed

The vast majority of muslims in the USA don't even fully believe in secularism, and the USA has one of the most moderate muslim populations out there. The truth is like 40% of American muslims are truly secular and the rest want sometime of autonomy to force at least parts of sharia law on other muslims. Many want to force all sharia law on everyone. I like the muslims that are truly secular, but they aren't the vast majority, they aren't even the majority, in a very moderate muslim population like the USA has.

Because islam isn't the problem, the extremists are the problem, and I'm not even going about how the west helped extremists get to power after the partition on the ottoman empire..

Well what am I supposed to do? I don't know who the extremist are, I'm not fucking MI5. If I see some other Muslims chatting shit then I'll tell them to stfu but there's not much else I can do. I mean if i heard someone saying terroristy shit then i'd report them but what else do you want me to do? I pay taxes, never been on benefits and have paid back all my student loan at 27 years old.

>Call yourself a Muslim despite having enough intellect to recognize the musings of an illiterate Bedouin in a cave are nothing more than the work of a charlatan

>Expect sympathy from secular people.

Honestly, everyone who calls themselves a Muslim should be put to death.

>You know this is the vast majority of muslims in the west right?

Is that supposed to change my opinion of them?

Fuck them and their bullshit.

Why are you such cowards?
Go back and kill the bad guys take your land back. Useless cunt

easier shatposted than done.

Just change to Catholicism or Atheism.
Don't be the enemy

>>be moderate muslim
>>want to see your country embrace western values
>>see that any politician asking for more secular values gets murdered by the extremists
>>fear for your life
>>decide to emigrate to the west to be safe from the extremists
>>be called a terrorist and to go back by people that think sikhs are muslims and edgy teens

>Move there anyway.
>Raise 5 abduls, 3 lady ahkmeds, and mohammed.
>Fuck goat instead of wife as is custom.
>All my children are muslim, as is our way.
>Would kill lady ahkmeds for marrying non-muslim.

>Abdul a b/tard
>very proud about muslim.
>doesn't like how we live here.
>Hates how everything goes against the holy book.
>He's devote in his faith, as he should be.
>he kills 50 gays because I taught him to be muslim.
>My other children proof, not all muslim are as devote as abdul.
>I'm proud of son, but hide feelings because of what is expected.
>I know he's with allah now.
>I have many grand children anyway.

>moderate Muslim
Lmaoing @you're lyfe

>implying empire was good thing

Christians aren't required to go to church in the Bible.
They just need fellowship with other Christians. That's what church was intended to be in the first place in the Bible, but the Catholic church had different ideas.

>islam isn't the problem, the people who practice it are the problem

Just tell people you're 'spiritual, not religious'.

You know that the extremist are just interpreting the qur'an literrally right? YOU are the actual ones who is compromising the teaching of your religion.

What are you talking about?
As long as you are not polish you are safe

checked.
According to the Bible homosexuals most certainly can go to Heaven if they have accepted Jesus into their heart.
Why do people keep discussing religion when they have no idea wtf they are talking about.

Being gay isn't a sin. Lusting after another man, and having sex with him is.

>be moderate Muslim

Fucked up right there OP, your either a chikd raping, murdering fuck head or want to actively subvert other cultures in a civilizational jihad or your not really Muslim, there is no room for change. Convert to a better religion or be doomed.

thats why 1/4 of them admit to being ISIS sympathizers and think drawing mohammad should be punishable by death? kill yourself you filthy fucking mudshit

>want to see your country embrace western values
Not acknowledging Sharia law as the supreme law of the earth handed down to Muhammad by Allah makes them an apostate Muslim and therefore not a Muslim at all. Since Sharia law is fundamentally incompatible with western values it's simply not possible to earnestly hold these two positions at the same time. If someone finds themselves in this position I'd suggest they convert to Christianity.

It's not the vast majority shitdick. As someone who grew up in a Muslim family I can tell you that even the most educated and worldly of them have backwards, regressive thinking. They blindly think more Islam is good. They all think Shariah law would be better than a democracy because their ignorant. They know nothing of how Saudi Arabia has manipulated their faith over the last 50 years.

I was just speaking with my father yesterday about all the damage Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration has done in Iraq and Syria and that fool is still buying the narrative saying she will be better than Trump because he's a racist even though there's more blood on Obama's hands than George Bush's.

bullshit.

muslims who embrace western values are liberal/cultural/reformist muslims

moderate muslims want to expand the caliphate by outbreeding us instead of killing us

Muslims don't belong in civilised first world nations, they need to keep their violent barbaric religion over in their backwards islamic shithole countries.

Well, if they dislike their radical compatriots, they can allways get armed and start a fucking revolution.

OR

They could migrate in western countries AFTER disavowing islam and embrace christianity or atheism.

How's that sound m8?

Anyone actual liberal and knowledgable about the faith realizes how toxic it is and denounces it. It's beyond reform.

Okay if you're a "moderate muslim" then that means you accept some Islamic values and reject others, right? Why not just make your own fucking religion at that point???

>Christians aren't required to go to church in the Bible.
I always forget that all of you are filthy heretics. In good old days we used to burn you in the middle of city.

Dude, I understand you're a civilized person.
You don't mean no harm to anyone.
But for some reason, you were raised with islam.
Embrace agnosticism.
Choose to believe God exist, but there's no book that tells you what's right or wrong.
Unfortunately there are no agnostic mosque. So you won't get this group effect you like.
But one's relation to God is personal, isn't it?

>be the west
>give money and guns to the most extremist muslims for over half a century because the moderate ones could become commies
>when the moderate leave their country running from the extremists tell them to go back and fix their country
>the country destroyed by the guns and money the west gave to the extremists

Hasn't anyone seen Charlie Wilson's War here?

To be fair People still call themselves Christians and don't go to Church on Sundays

Nope, nope nope nope.
Keep kebab in kebab countries, we're fine as we are now.

Go evangelize somewhere else

Is that your only argument?
Catholicism is literally a cancer on Christianity.
It's the main reason why people can't take Christianity seriously.
Pretty much every bad thing about Christianity can be traced directly back to the Catholic church.
>Poland
Oh no wonder you're an idiot.

find Christ then, Allah has nothing for you.

Again another shill/taqiyya post. When I was a kid I hung out with "moderate muslims" a lot. They don't embrace shit. They all lie and try to push the Islam is tolerant and diverse bullshit. They told me that part of the reason they came was so that they could marry a non-muslim and make them Muslim.

Oh it's all the West's fault boo hoo!

Let's not look at our own nation's leadership that accepted these weapons and trained these militants, or Saudi Arabia who's continued to indoctrinate people decades later.

No it's only America's fault. Let's not thank them for preventing us from turning into another Soviet bloc with all the same problems and slavery. Only thing worse than a dictatorship is Imperial rule. Go suck Putin's dick!

>moderate muslim
> "moderate"

Whelp. Stopped right there. Not even funny anymore.

Nice memed my boy, now go back to school and learn how world was create 6k years ago.

/thread

Op is a lying fag too

So ditch the Islam that is the problem, don't bring all that shit to our nations. I don't care if you're a moderate, you're importing an alien, potentially aggressive ideology. Once you've made an enclave here, millions more will follow, as history has proved. It's time to take responsibility for Islam, not pass the buck to the West to change things for you.

>vast majority of muslims in the west right?
Half of all British Muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal and 40% believe in implementing Sharia law in England. Not quite a "vast majority".

But Islam is a race thing. I can be the most open minded faggot loving cuck you'll ever meet but because I have an arabic name you'll think of me as a terrorist. So yeah you guys deserve every shooting, bombing and killing spree that happens in the west.

> You know this is the vast majority of muslims in the west right?

That's a fantasy. Do Polish plumbers go to rich country because they are oppressed?

My point is people are fucking ignorant. Anyone can make a religion. Anyone can think for themselves but most of the time we choose not to - in a way where we can hide our responsibility about it. I fucking hate how stupid people are jesus fucking christ.

>"I'm religious!"
>rejects the bulk of the holy book and religious values
JUST

To be fair it was more about the french and anglos, but you came after and did your part too, a pretty big one.

>i'm not a terrorist I swear white people are just racist
>you guys deserve every shooting, bombing and killing spree

Moderate Muslim: exhibit A

Wow way to represent muslims in a bad way you fucking piece of shit minded cunt. I'm not even religious, I just felt like calling you out. Go fuck yourself

>Still brings nothing to the conversation
Why exactly are you posting?

Meh I just don't give a fuck. I won't shoot a French fag that is my personal freind but I'll sheer at anything like 9/11 or the Turkish bombing. I live in a shithole so might as well wish the whole world turns to one.

why should we care?

>be moderate viking
>want to see your country embrace christian values
>see that any politician asking for more secular values gets murdered by the extremists
>fear for your life
>be called a Dane and to go back by people that think Saxons are Vikings and edgy teens

and so we went to war

and we changed our country

EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO SIT ON A COUCH AND WATCH MTV CAN'T COME TO THE WEST

THEY HAVE TO PUT IN THE WORK WHERE THEY LIVE

see: Japan, Germany, every western country has built up, been crashed down, and built up again. JUST BUILD YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY

You fit right in here. Are lobotomies free in Tunisia though?

>One solution: ditch Islam and convert

Among Muslims this is CRIME punishable by death... members of their own family will hunt them down and try and kill them...
Islam is a death cult

>every muslim should be put to death
>every christian should be put to death

SEEEE ALL THE MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS LOOK AT WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!

Or we can crash the whole world civilization with no survivors. I mean many countries in Europe are on the verge of civil war while I sip tea in my shithole. Everything will go crumbling down.

>islam is a death cult

>be moderate muslim
>still believe that apostates and homosexuals should be stoned

no such thing as a moderate muslim when even the ones in the west have 7th century beliefs

>Be """""""""""""Moderate""""""""""" muslim
>Be too scared to affect social change in home country
>come to new country
>demand they implement the failed policies of the old
>demand they let in as many immigrants as possible

>be a white nationalist
>pretend that I care about faggots cause it makes me look good

you're not fooling anyone nigel

I wonder how liberals would react if a member of the religion of peace assassinated Shillary or Bernie. We need to meme this into happening.

>be a white nationalist

The fucking projection

>A muslim saying he doesn't want to kill infidels is like a christian saying homosexuals are going to heaven, sound good, but their book says otherwise.
All sinners may yet be saved

Change it

Become John Smith

From South Dakota

>You know this is the vast majority of muslims in the west right?

So we're just supposed to accept the weekly bombings because not all Muslims are like that? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I hope Suarez bites your head off, apologist.

Are ""moderate"" muslims the nu-males of the Middle-East?

Racist spotted.

Sounds like a problem that could be solved with having zero muslims in your country.

vaccine a):
>all harmful viruses in body should be eradicated
Vaccine b)
>all white blood cells should be eradicated

Your logic:
Both vaccines are just as bad

Here's where I'm conflicted, I think what you really should do is stop supporting the extremists in the middle east, and maybe start helping the moderates...

You know that the price for western lifestyle is dropping Islam, right?

I can understand this, but their responsibility is to remain and fight for their country. In addition, the parents may feel this way, but their children born in the west are primed to be radicalized. We also can't ignore the fact that many come in as sleeper agents to do harm.

In short, the muslim religious crisis is not the problem of European nations.

Isn't name change something like $100-200 and telling the judge a reason?

FUCK OFF!

Latin America belongs to Christ!

Go be a Muslim in your shit countries! It's the fate YOU decided!

This is exactly what happens. Its the 1St generation children of these Islams who are converting to extremism in a more rapid rate in the West than the immigrants themselves.

Sounds like proof that islam is so bad that even the """"moderates"""" have to be treated like security threats.

You know you don't HAVE to blow yourself up, right? Just don't follow any of that caveman shit.

> be moderate muslim

Stopped reading right there.

Sounds like your own problem to solve. Pic related agrees.

>instead of bettering my country and culture of my people, let me run to whitey

>whitey tired of Muslim extremists, call whitey racist while demanding to come in his land

Pathethic shit.

Sihks voted to leave mate, even they don't wanna risk you exploding in their shop and making a mess of the sweet section.

You know how many people would protect someone for free just for ditching it? All people in the west want is for them to stop having stockholm syndrome.

Are you packing your things already, even as we speak, you piece of shit?

Fix your own damn problems, starting by outlawing Islam, but do that IN YOUR OWN CONTRY!

Too bad liberals fall for it. They're the real threat.

You know what is the problem, it's that democracy could turn into communism while radical islam not. So who do you think the west helped with guns and money during the cold war?

The truth is the west didn't want the muslim countries to be democratic, they wanted to be islamic fundamentalists because that was better for the west, and now your solution is to tell them to fix the shitstorm you created..

Going to the church is one of the many ways you can connect with God, but its not a obligation to go every sunday.

True. Its not really OPs fault for wantibg to come to the west. The liberals and Jews at the top are far worse for building the bridges that imports cancer from infected third world shitholes.

>moderate muslim

>moderate
>Muslim

so the kind that isn't AS barbaric and doesn't actually follow the Qur'an to the letter like your supposed prophet childfucker told you to?