You're the Worst

This show is on basic cable.

Why do leftists push degeneracy so hard?

Show creator and producer: twitter.com/stephenfalk

"fuck Trump", "down with borders", "fuck white males" etc. etc.

This is the sort of people who are shaping the youth though popular culture.

What can be done about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you care?

>What can be done about this?

You can stop whining like a little bitch, for one.

Go be triggered somewhere else, Sup Forums

You can go back to Sup Forums

user, the internet is popular culture. Television will be dead in ten years. They control a dying part of the media which has no future and is already fading.

FX comedies are all made by degenerate cuck fetishists with too much money.

It's your fault for meming this cuck shit in the first place you retards.

>push degeneracy so hard?
The show is called Your the Worst, at no point are you meant to think Jimmy and Gretchen are good people.

this episode was mainly about how stupid cucking is

>I never watched the show

Why is this never posted with sound

Sup Forums 2017.

I see this meme pushed a lot, same for snotgirl, "the MC is SUPPOSED to be bad guize," but in no way is this acknowledged by the content producers or consumers. Even if the creators intended it, it's clear that the audience loves the bitchy, self-centered characters because "so reall!!! Relatable! Mee!!!1!" rather than for introspective purposes

Got a problem, bitch?

The tourists will be gone soon my friend, stay strong

Quit acting like a confrontational nigger, child.

Nobody cares except for you Sup Forumslocks desperate for something to shit your britches in rage over. And it's hilarious how the board which has a cucking obsession and forced it onto the rest of Sup Forums is now raging and screaming over cucking. Karma's a bitch, ain't it.

Stay strong men

Cocky 17 year olds who think they're smarter than the people before them will try to convince you they're above conservativism and that liberalism is the way to go, not realizing that in a few years they'll be just like us.

I hate Sup Forums and everyone that posts on it. If you think this fetish shit is acceptable for television, basic cable, then you are a degenerate. Quit trying to justify these things.

I think you are filth and the world would be a better place without you, although I may be in the minority here considering this board is now plagued with disgusting degenerates such as yourself.

>muh degeneracy
LOL

I can't take it anymore, man. I feel like I'm in the minority here anymore. This board is losing all of it's old posters... I've been here since 2008 and it's such a depressing thing to witness.

Let them keep importing psychotic mydslimes

>I think you are filth and the world would be a better place without you

You sound like a Nazi. For shame.

...so that's a no to somebody posting this with audio then

stupid cuckposter

Excellent reply, my friend. If you think degeneracy to such a degree is acceptable then you need to be dealt with.

I'd take that insult over being a filthy degenerate piece of shit.

I can't even post pepe without being called a dumb frog poster, despite using him for more than half a decade. Pepe

David Brock, is that you?

It's been taken over by Reddit, I'm pretty sure the mods are ex Reddit fags as well

>I hate Sup Forums and everyone that posts on it
Are you sure? I get a feeling that you share a lot of sentiment with Sup Forums

dumb frogposter

Be concerned with those that want to stifle open discussion.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

trump is president and the right controls everything, what are you crying about now?

ree.

>the right controls everything

Is he, dare I say, /our guy/?

>black guy fucking white women
>nerdy white male getting cucked
>still has clothes on for both the white male and white female

What a joke of a show.

>people having sex with races I disapprove of is utter degeneracy! you animal fuckers, you bestiality lovers, you, you, you FREAKS you!

Maybe one day you'll grow up and stop believing the "Everyone who isn't white is a sub-human beast!" idiocy.

how do you think he gets paid?

Nice strawman. Watcha doing, rabbi?

The point of OP and that post is cuckolding and other degenerate behavior being mainstreamed by the leftist media.

And I thought 9/11 Truthers were retarded.

Should have killed off the black savages like we did to the Native Americans. Maybe then we wouldn't be having these problems. Dirty fucking savages need to be caged up and put on reservations, away from white people.

You need to stop spreading lies. Monkeys aren't meant to mate with humans.

>BBC cucking

Memes were a mistake.

If you put this kind of time and effort into something constructive, you'd have cured cancer by now.

I wonder?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

It's a shame you robots can't have a simple discussion. Wonder if that's because you're 100% in the wrong and all you can do is strawman and divert for the cause of the "long march"?

I'm not really a polock, and even if I were it's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. Sup Forums pretty much represents the majority of Sup Forums political views, just remember most of it is tongue in cheek

In any case I wasn't even talking about the cucking, I was just responding to the post which claimed that certain fictional characters are supposed to be terrible people for any reason other than relatability to their depraved audience

Rabbi, whatcha doing now?

>implying purifying the Earth of its sin and curses isn't constructive

Get back to watching your wife get fucked by another man you fucking loser.

If they control our minds then how come Sup Forums is so anti-semitic?

>Sup Forums pretty much represents the majority of Sup Forums political views
I demand proofs

>why can't you just 100% believe everything we say and 100% agree with us that everything that isn't us is horrible and evil and degenerate? Why do you dare to "stifle" us and "silence" us and "strawman against us"?

Please, you've been doing this shit for years, stop being surprised that not everyone is retarded like you and don't want to continue listening to you screaming about how Jews rule the world, blacks are inhuman monsters, and white people are somehow under threat from anything and everything.

Jesus needs to hurry up and end this degeneracy.

>Get back to watching your wife get fucked by another man you fucking loser.
And you get back to crying about another man's wife getting fucked by strangers on the internet. Oh wait, you already are here.

>Sup Forums is one person
>the vast majority of the population isn't brainwashed by media
crew needs to recruit better robots

It's my assumption based on the number of users Sup Forums has, most of whom clearly use other boards. Nobody really has data on Sup Forums's most popular views

Cuck

And so are you faggot.

The sad part is you actually think you're above people who point this out.

Just like a child looks at an athlete and thinks he can easily do better, an adult respects the effort put into becoming an athlete.

This analogy will fly over your head, but when you're older you may finally understand. It's as simple as "white men haven't had it that bad so we get to treat them bad". It doesn't get any simpler than that. If you find peace within that statement, you need to grow up and realize that racism is wrong regardless of who administers it, and there are people who want to destroy white men. That's simply reality. There are people who want to destroy all races, we are not special.

>You care too much

Yeah well, you don't care enough. That's fine, just don't place yourself above anybody for being complacent.

>not everyone is retarded like you

>TFW too smart to win

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums are the three biggest boards by a damn good margin and we all know how they think about things. They're about 60% of all users on the site.

We consume more media than the average person.
So shouldn't we be more "brainwashed"?

You know exactly what I am trying to get at.
If media is brainwashing but Sup Forums isn't brainwashed then Sup Forums must be special.

But you know how fucking wrong, pathetic and retarded that would sound. So you can't write it.