Holy shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xIU-pL04Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so that's what print screen does!

>Fresh reviews barely trickling in
>still only 1 rotten review
there's gonna be a flood come Friday

I'm glad Keanu finally has a successful franchise.

Yea. I'm thinking he's back

So youre saying the Matrix was not successful? Are you saying it wasnt a franchise? Or are you saying you forgot Keanu was in the Matrix?

He's more famous than J-Law, the most famous actress of the new generation.

Still would be around 80. I can't imagine it completely crashing down.

They would have had an embargo if it was shit. Looks like Keanu found his mojo. again

Damn son that's a fine start.
It definitely won't stay that high but this does mean its unlikely to fall much lower than 80

Glad to hear its actually a worthy follow up.
I was concerned that the studio might have pulled a "Taken" on us and made the sequel a bigger budgeted but far less interesting PG13 action flick.

But apparently its still R rated and still about Keanu double tapping armies of henchmen.

paid reviews

capeshit BTFO

>RT
>having any relevant meaning

There was an embargo until yesterday.

I think it tops out at 89-90 desu...

What does that even mean? RT is just an aggregator.

Literally the average of every critic review rounded up.

It's happening bros, the greatest aktionkino of our generation.

>just an aggregator

it's not though

they distort the ratings through their retarded tomato meter

a movie that 100 critics agree is a 7/10 gets 100% tomato rating while a movie that 99 critics think is a 10/10 and one thinks is a 5/10 gets a 99%

it's retarded

it's probably a new rule RT added since WB owns it. Lego Batman also has only 1 rotten review even though it used to have 2 and a very slow increase of positive reviews

Mary Wick: Chapter Sue

While I'm hoping it tops the first one, I don't think it will. I'm worried about the soundtrack more than anything, I hope it's not a bunch of Common songs.

ACTION KINO

Are there any action movies that come this close to pure cinematic bliss?

In what fucking universe do you live to think that jennifer fucking lopez is the most actress of her generation? That isn't even new anymore for the last 20 years.

Which is what the average rating is for you dumbass.

Only the original Die Hard.

Your digits are rather aesthetic.

I mean Matrix WAS a succesfull franchise. But you don't see any Matrix stuff nowadays.

He is just glad Keanu find himself in a good action franchise (What is not 47 Ronin or anything directed by Paul W. S. Anderson)

Which is what literally nobody ever looks at hence why OP thinks a 7/10 movie will be the best thing ever because the dumb tomato has a high number

>2000 reviews
>There was only one Premiere Screening+Couple Test showing

I mean I like Keanu as well, but honestly, fuck people who votes on Movies before they would be released. Thats fucking Marvel/DC level of autism

The first film was a reddit meme so it should be no surprise that the "trendy reddit geek culture" nu-male bloggers are falling in line to praise the sequel

Then he should say "I'm glad Keanu has found a successful franchise again."

>The first film was a reddit meme

how come?

It was a legit good action flick.

Recently? Edge of Tomorrow.

I mean you are right, but he isn't wrong.
>I'm glad Keanu finally has a successful franchise.
This would also imply he didn't had a successful franchise in years... Which is true

>Literall no one ever
It's right there in the picture. Don't be a moron. If people want to spout uninformed bullshit then correct them.

>>Being this retarded.

>tfw living in the age of Keanukino

>Not Kino Reeves

It appealed to the Sup Forumseddit sensibilities of "fun" and "cool" much like Fury Road except less overtly political.

A good guide for you to follow is that if you see adult video game player types enjoying something en masse then it is on some level "reddit"

Gary Stu, user, gary stu

Is it as good as this

youtube.com/watch?v=-xIU-pL04Y0

What's wrong with movies being fun and cool?

>Film is not even out yet
>Faggots already calling it literally Sup Forumseddit

Man....

oh man this is just SO badass!

did you guys see the scene in the club where the loud music plays and he keeps shooting people in the head?
he just keeps hitting them in the head lmao

reminded me of my favorite video game Hotline Miami...

I'm sorry it didn't have more Jesus metaphors like your snyder flicks.

So this franchise is actually good?

I thought you fuckers were memeing

It was an entertaining action movie with worldbuilding and a simple story. The action scenes were great too, they even made a point in showing that his gun got jammed and had to improvise. Wtf more do you want?

Fun and cool as cinematic concepts are Jew pushed pacifiers intended to keep you docile, distracted and ultimately controlled.

You couldn't spare 90 minutes to watch the first one?

>They would have had an embargo if it was shit. Looks like Keanu found his mojo. again
Wick is a pretty simple formula, it's just very cool gunplay designed by people who know what they're doing in a slightly wacky underworld.

I don't know where the sequal is going to go but the formula is basic.

The first film was "based", "comfy" Sup Forumseddit "fun" incarnate so I don't think it's unreasonable to think a direct sequel will be anything different.

Why would I watch something when I suspect it to be bad?

Why would you suspect something to be bad when most people said it was good?

Fuck kind of kangaroo logic do you operate on?

dude john wick is fr*ggin rad

I found your profile picture

The reddit shills are operating in this thread I see. At least I hope that's who made this post because the alternative is an individual who is completely brainwashed by the Jewish meme machine of popular culture.

Why are kids hyping up John Wick as something they've never seen before?

They haven't seen any of the Hong Kong action movies from the early 90's and 80's?

>The first film was a reddit meme
Dude, it was /k/ meme too. You want to go tell them that they're reddit?

Maybe lots of people just like it because it was a simple story well executed?

Basically, it was a non-scifi Battle for LA but set in a weird russian underworld with better writing and acting.

>Kino Reeves

Hardcore unjust

This is the infantilized mindset of the John wick fan who can only relate to the world through his prism of video games, hot pockets and Sup Forums board culture.

>They haven't seen any of the Hong Kong action movies from the early 90's and 80's?
Would you draw a parallel with Hard Boiled? I can just sort of see it.

The John Wick fan was born in the late 90s early 00s and doesn't consume any media that isn't served up to them with the "trendy reddit mainstream movie buff circle.jerk" seal of approval.

it was 5/10 at best and it was pretty fucking mainstream. So, yeah Reddit fits it.

Because Keanu, Bill Nye, Cosmos Black Scientist, Bill Murray and Elon Mus... no wait he is ebil now

haahahaah xD NIGGER!!!!!!!!!

>capeshit babby literally seething

beggin ya ta finna seek sunlight.

The John Wick audience and the MCU audience are largely one and the same.

>if you enjoy this action flick you're reddit
>the joos made it to control you
>you like it because you play those darn videogames!!!
"""mature""" Sup Forums posters

You DO play video games though don't you?

>using the new IMDb layout

i only play STALKER

John Wick is literally capeshit

I hate the MCU and loved John Wick.

what the hell do the two franchises even have in common, they couldnt be further apart.

I dont think you know what capeshit means if you think that movie has anything in it resembling a superhero movie

Both embraced by mainstream reddit "geek" culture as fashionable to praise.

The first one is enjoyable action schlock. Its fairly silly with a thin plot but it has a good supporting cast and solid action

Nothing ground breaking but its well executed, clearly made by people that know their craft and actually put effort into the fight scenes. It also felt like a throwback to the sorts of high body count R rated action flicks that used to be common place but are now sadly nowhere to be seen in the current glut of PG13 toy adverts disguised as action films.

"it's not based on a literal comic book" doesn't mean it's not capeshit you retard

I'm not so sure about that.

I haven't really heard much "mainstream" "geek" talk of John Wick like I do of the Avengers or other MCU shit. what exactly do you consider "mainstream reddit "geek" culture" anyway. that sounds like just a load of contrarian buzzwords.

>as fashionable to praise.

maybe because it's just a good fucking movie?

well what the fuck makes it capeshit then? You still haven't answered that

Here is a guide for our confused crossposters.

Sup Forumseddit/Reddit: MCU, Pacific Rim, Mad Max Fury Road, John Wick, Edge Of Tomorrow, Deadpool.

Not meme approved action kino: Zach Snyder, Michael Bay, Michael Mann, The Accountant.

>what exactly do you consider "mainstream reddit "geek" culture" anyway.
Somebody who posts on Sup Forums, somebody who posts on reddit, somebody who posts on Sup Forums but hasn't yet swallowed the red pill that entertainment is a bad thing, somebody who plays video games, somebody who uses the term contrarian despite it purely being a Jewish invention made to encourage conformity.

>this level of autism

Sup Forumsposter

i know this is bait but
>Michael Bay

Holy shit thats sort of surprising.

I knew i'd love it but it will have no political bias about current events, anti Trump sentiments or pro women ideals, so I was sure critics would hate it.

Pain and Gain and the Bengazi movie were fare closer to kino than literal video game John wick

Gonna go see it Saturday with some friends, I hope it's good.

You're all wrong. The user stated it correctly and concisely. You're just have the unrealistic expectation that the Matrix needs to be acknowledged. When it doesn't.

10/ 10

>People not realising how good Jennifer Lopez was in The Hunger Games

Even the first film had pro-woman shit and it's only going to intensify in the sequel with the genderqueer feminist being cast. Even if nobody comes out and says "white male must die" the very casting of that thing is an implicit vote for white extinction

I acknowledge that you can go fuck yourself with a weed whacker.

>No Fun Allowed

Embracing the fun meme is just another form of being made a cuck

This scene hurts, I really feel for him in this scene.

Such good acting fuck.

>Even the first film had pro-woman shit

what pro-woman shit, when Palicki broke the rules to attack Wick when he was injured and asleep and still got her ass kicked, and was then later executed for breaking said rules?

Yeah girl power alright, you fuck.

>Jennifer Lopez
I'm fucking cackling

yea, you're right. i always think of transformers when someone mentions michael bay.

All the comments on youtube seem to think this is bad acting? Fuck I hate everyone.