This scene

What was the point of this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!PIxUiBDK!eRDuaNMPXYZ4zkK7va4KrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To show Leons depth of character

He's trying to connect as a human. Seasoned veteran hit man dead inside tries to ease an innocent child's suffering

pork is haraam

Is she the sexiest 12 year old ever put on film?

>Sup Forums in one post

Yes. when this came out I wanted to fuck her so bad. She sparked something in me and I'm older now but still date young skinny waif brunette types because of her all over 18 of course which here in LA if you even have a little money are easy to find because of all the models & actress wannabes

To remind you for all her bravo & experience Matilda is still a child, you sick fucking perderasts.

>choker
>daddy issues

LA vs. NYC?

OK

I live in LA but I'm sure it's just as easy to get this type in NYC too my current gf is 20 looks 15 and I love every minute of being with her

She's 15 but has the face of a 15 year old . Totally legal & im in heaven but yeah Matilda sparked this look of women I love dating for me

*shes 20 but looks 15 sorry haha

But who's the bull?

Bull? The oven mitten Leon is holding in the main picture is a pig. All I'm saying is the character of matilda and Natalie portmans look in that movie extremely affected me on what I consider beautiful I only date women who have her look

Why do you call your bull a pig?

I don't get the question there's no bull. The guy asked "who's the bull?" The thread main picture is a pig

she looks fat

>The last time Leon was a child, he was still entertained by sock puppets

He had a hard life.

There you go, OP
That explains the pig

She's 5'5 and weighs 97 pounds she's is my Matilda

oink

this really makes me think, thanks

>both basic looking fags
>you actually make her wear the choker

Lmao faggot

Noticed multiple people mentioning chokers, what's so special about chokers?

I'm telling the truth I love matilda she wore a choker I make all my young gfs wear chokers they also all have to love anal which all girls who wear chokers do

This movie always weirds me out because my Dad looks a lot like Jean Reno.

Girls who wear chokers love anal. A choker is similar to a dog collar without being so obvious. It shows a girl embraces being a submissive bitch

And she's my legal age Matilda. My legal age submissive little bitch

Your dad must get lots of pussy. Look who I'm telling you would know. He made you in a pussy hahaha

Screenshotted and sending her these posts.

did you see her in Manchester by the Sea? godamn she grew a nice pair

Please do. Also post her info.

post more natalie

eh had sex with the pig you know.
it's a dirty pig!

Don't say bad things about piggie or potted plant

this

>My legal age submissive little bitch
I wish I didn't delete my reaction images.

the pig represents capitalism and prime portman the inocent american people .

Post more (young) herslag
Or simply dump your whole folder

ok here ya go
mega.nz/#F!PIxUiBDK!eRDuaNMPXYZ4zkK7va4KrA
Here is just the WebMs currently.

I would be posting more but I'm not home

Perfect thank you
You got pics too? Or just this MEGA?

was it autism?

Just that mega. maybe later today I'll upload all the high res images into a different folder. Just in case this thread gets archived or something, go to the /hr/ board and I'll post it there. p.s I'm making another /hr/ thread because of the bump limit.

Based Hershlag

That'd be great
Thanks in advance brother

she clearly drinks half n half

Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite seems to have a lot in common with Mathilda, I think she might be based on her

he made that piggu squeal eh you know hehe