Childhood is rating some manlet who does flashy dribbles against literally who Spanish teams then goes missing against...

Childhood is rating some manlet who does flashy dribbles against literally who Spanish teams then goes missing against good teams
Adulthood is rating a man who scores against top teams in important games

are you blind or something?
CR is the one who makes flashy dribbles, the manlet only gets through the defenders the easiest possible way
also how many goals has the manlet scored against the royalty team?

This faggot gets carried by Andre Silva in the NT
Real Madrid babby

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk minha pica italiano viado do krlho

andre silva is fucking trash
look at the spot milan are in you fucking terrone

Speak american terrorist

>this damage control

@ me when he wins an intentional trophy

Well that says a lot about cristiANO

>this italian juventus seething fan ITT

kekkity kekty kekekdktiyy kekdktydo

yea it does you shitalian faggot

If I was a juvefag I should hate Messi too because of Berlin you retarded macaco

but he didnt score twice in that game kekekktikity kekdkekeditydo

He did some weeks ago
Really desperate for deflection aren't you

>comparing the champions league finals to a group stage game at home, against juventus B team

aaaaadjks el italiANO señrs

italians r so dum lmao

Anyone who gets upset just has to remember that no one honestly believes that Ronaldo is better than Messi deep down, no one. They'll keep saying it but that's to annoy people

Messi has never won a relevant trophy without Iniesta holding his hand like a toddler

I know, but it doesn't matter. It's funny when you people come up with valid criticisms of Messi and yet you still think he's better than Ronaldo

i think you're confused friend. it's ok.

Yeah let me rate a guy carried by Modric, Kroos, Marcelo, Carvajal, and Isco instead of a guy who is one of the best goalscorers and playmakers of all time

Are you being ironic? Ronaldo has won many titles without any of those players while Messi literally has nothing but an Olympic medal without Iniesta

not an argument

>Adulthood is rating a man who scores against top teams in important games

For me it's the U20 world cup

It's funny one single final has brainwashed people of Ronaldo's 8 years of mediocrity. The guy is a marketing genius.

What is Ronaldo better at than Messi exactly?
Heading? Jumping? Defending? Top speed?

Messi is literally better at everything else.

Winning titles with multiple teams

>0 goals in 5 finals with the National Team

System babby

How can Messi win titles with multiple teams when he's a one club man? Dumb leaf

Try again

National Team

Argentina
>ronaldo scores in 3 champions leagues finals, wining 4, meanwhile messi shits a penal against chile
>unironically including the u20 world cup
Why even bother posting this

Ronaldo was the first person to score in 3 CL finals. Also the first player to have back to back HTs in the knockout stages and he did it against Atletico and Juventus, 2 great defenses no less.

>le doesn't even play in his country's most important final in history and they still win it without him man

kek

Is that supposed to be worse than Messi playing every final and doing nothing

>be involved in 6 (3 goals, 3 assists) of your teams' 9 goals
>it takes them 110 minutes to score with you
>messi STILL has to pay ecuador so he doesn't have to be eliminates
damn...

yea a 121'st minute penalty (after a dive) to seal the deal against a pathetico that was down by 2 goals already, just for his movie.

Ronaldo may as well have been sitting out that match, Real played with 10 he was that useless. Good thing Madrid had actual good clutch players to win that match

Messi's performance at the world cup is at least as impressive as Ronaldo's in the euros.

The fact that you're clinging to team achievements just proves how clueless you are when we're comparing INDIVIDUALS

meant without

This. Portugal didn't even have a shot on target until around the 80th minute. And Eder's goal was one of the biggest memes ever.

>he STILL doesn't know ronaldo has more individual trophies than messi
LMAO

Why are Ronaldo fanbois so fucking insecure?

Constantly making threads to convince people he is the GOAT.

Sad.

yeah and Andre Silva carried Portugal past Switzerland lel, Ronaldo is a cuck

Maybe if Messi could score penalties in the 120+ minute he'd have a trophy.

>top scorer of the qualifiers
uh huh

>Heading? Jumping?
Same thing.
>Top speed?
Doubt it.

>andre silva
meme trash mendes product

>score against Nigeria, Iran, and Bosnia in the groups
>score against Switzerland in round of 16
>goalless against Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium

woah.....

The fun fact is that Ronaldo actually played in his country's most important final and lost it.

Why are Messi fanboys so insecure they have to reply

You defend a player that stat pads against Andorra and Latvia and goes invisible in the single game that matters for Portugal. Cristiano muslim fanbase is unreal.

Literally the only reason Portugal even won the Euros was because their arm of the bracket was a complete joke and all the good teams were on the other side.

Messi couldn't score against bottom of the group Venezuela

>goalless against Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium

hmmm

They beat Iceland, something you couldn't do :^)

Messi lost to Bolivia my dude

Childhood is blaming americans of every stupid football opinion
Adulthood is realizing every 'american' is a buttmad argie-hating chicano

Most of Messi's NT goals are in friendlies lmao

>the harpie of hong kong

>Doesn't score against those, Argentina is eliminated in groups just like Portugal and Spain
>Messi doesn't play in the qualifiers, Argentina is no better than Venezuela

>Portugal has no Ronaldo
>wins Euros

really makes u think
oh wait are you going to tell me he carried them past hungary? my fucking sides
He was a detriment to the team, missed 7 shots against iceland, missed a penalty against Austria, did nothing against Croatia and Poland. There's a reason Portugal looked the best after he got injured, imagine they even hit the woodwork for the first time in the tournament off a set piece because the diva wasn't missing more shots. Bless Quaresma for scoring against Croatia, Sanches against Poland, Eder against France, so that Cristiano can take all their credit for doing fuck all once again. Hahahhahahaha

abd what did you expect? goals in the euro or in qualies?

Here he is, the Canadian 2nd generation immigrant.

Don't forget that Ronald missed a penalty in his first champions league final against chelsea.

Still scored and won lmao

You act like Argentina didn't have a million strikers that could score against those bottom-feeders. And without Di Maria Messi does not even make the Final, in fact they lost the game he didn't play in.

Messi didn't score a single after the group stage in the WC

It just comes down to semantics which "individual honours" count though.

I could easily pull up a list where either Ronaldo or Messi win in individual honours, depending on the criteria.

Again, honours are pointless in comparison when talking about who is the better player. Alan Shearer never won the CL, Jose Bosingwa won it twice, does that make Bosingwa a better player than Shearer?

Probably because Portugal are better than us

He also missed one in the semi-final vs Barcelona (same CL campaign 07/08).

>Ronaldo is involved with goals or assists in every match leading up to the Euro final
>h-he didn't do anything
>Messi scores against literally who countries
>Without Messi Argentina go home

You're terrible at arguments.

>There are people in this world who think this diva is even in the top 10 players of the world
jfc

>Probably because Portugal are better than us

England on paper was way better than that Portugal team.

>CL 2008, Man of the Match: Edwin van der Sar
>FIFA Club World Cup 2008, Man of the Match: Wayne Rooney
>Copa del Rey 2012: Man of the Match, Cristiano Ronaldo
>FIFA Club World Cup 2014, Man of the Match: Gareth Bale
>Copa del Rey 2014, Man of the Match: Gareth Bale
>CL 2014, Man of the Match: Angel di Maria
>CL 2016: Man of the Match: Sergio Ramos
>Euro 2016, Man of the Match: Pepe

congratulations you blindly follow a man who has been carried for most of his career.
I will applaud him for fooling everyone though, his biggest testament is making muslims think he was one of the greats

>have more goals, assists, individual honors, extensive titles
>have an international title
>be top scorer of the CL year after year (6 times in a row to be exact)
>win it basically every season
>your 'rival' magically hasn't won a title in 2 years
>still be seen as inferior by Sup Forums despite professionals lauding your performances your entire career

>Being this buttmad
>Using MOTM to judge an entire career
Top lel

>on paper

On paper we're very good, in real life, not so much. Are you new to football?

>2006 CL Man of Match: Eto
>2009 CL Man of Match: Xavi
>2011 CL Man of Match Messi
>2015 CL Man of Match: Iniesta

Hmmmmm.....

Cristiano has trophies because 9 straight years of giving Messi everything doesn't generate any revenue for FIFA. Ronaldo is a creation, like a puppet.

>extend the 2013 balon dor voting window so messi can do something and win
>ronaldo pulls of a clutch hattrick to make to the wc
>have blatter apologize for admitting he pushed for messi to win most of his balon dors
>win player of the tourny at wc2014 despite not scoring in the knockout stages
>post messi's face on every fifa cover so americans think he's good
And they say ronaldo is the market babby

>Sepp Blatter leaves FIFA
>Messi stops winning awards

Really makes ya think huh

I believe every post here that regard Cristiano Ronaldo better than Messi is a hard working thought up bait for all prople to read and replied (meaning the bait is successfully made and it is delicious).

So good job everyone.

>have more goals, assists, individual honors, extensive titles
Ronaldo is 2 years older than Messi and has played at 3 clubs, making it a lot easier to win awards and titles as well as 2 full years to score more goals and get assists, even with this Ronaldo is only 32 goals and 35 assists ahead of Messi

>Have an international title
>team achievements

>Be top scorer of the CL year after year
Again, Messi is 2 years younger and 1 behind him in CL top scorer (6 to 5)

>Win it basically every season
>team achievements

>Your rival hasn't won a title in 2 years
>team achievements

>still be seen as inferior by Sup Forums despite professionals lauding your performances your entire career#
No one is saying Ronaldo is a bad player, he's an incredible player, he's the 2nd best player of all time probably. It's not a bad thing to be a close second behind the literal GOAT

I believe Malaysia might be the most irrelevant country ever.

Dumbfounded community will choose looks over actual skill for their branding of football.

You not that stupid for me to elaborate everything right?

Meh, I'm just killing time at work

>extend the 2013 balon dor voting window so messi can do something and win
messi was injured for 3 months when they reopened the vote

It's funny how every pro-messi post has been readily debunked. Go post about how Messi 'carried' his team against the mighty peru
>2 years older
Ok so let's look at the past 2 years
>ronaldo wins 2 balon dors, 2 best male players, 2 CL, 1 international trophy, supercopa
>messi beats ecuador

can americans just shut the fuck up?

Remember when Ronaldo and Messi were nearly tied in CL goals? Now Ronaldo has 13 more.

>a fucking kraut

I’ll take the Manlet

Argentina will win WC

As american football to us.. wait no, to whole world.

Please think back a good banter or you should be ashamed.

Insallah

You're nothing more than a cockroach, your opinion is useless. You're a literal definition of a third world shithole.

Nah they are gonna be crushed by either Germany or Brazil. Can even see Iceland beating them considering how well the qualifiers went for Argentina...

>Now Ronaldo has 13 more.

And like 40 more appearances

He played as a traditional winger for the first 30 appearances. The point is the last 2 years Ronaldo has surpassed Messi.

Hey malayfriend, stick with me. Don't change the subject and start comparing relevance with americans. It has nothing to do with ronaldo
Maybe Messi shouldn't have gotten eliminated. Also remember that penalty against PSG? That must have taken some skill.

But he really hasn't, Real have just surpassed Barca

>He played as a traditional winger

So? What are you even trying to imply with this? Ronaldo scored a shit ton playing at winger.

>constantly be given the easiest champions league draws
>shaktar, apoel, wolfsburg, city, roma and so on
you know Real Madrid is favorited to win everything before the draws, it makes the most money

>Maybe Messi shouldn't have gotten eliminated.

>team achievements

>Napoli, Bayern, Atletico, Juventus

You're right. Those teams suck.