If Britain wants free access to the EU domestic market like it had as a EU member it must accept the four fundamental...

If Britain wants free access to the EU domestic market like it had as a EU member it must accept the four fundamental freedoms of the EU.

One being that EU citizens can travel freely and chose their place of residence in any country.

Reminder: Getting rid of that rule was one of the main arguments of the brexiters.

So what's it gonna be Brexit-fags? Keeping those damn foreigners out or having access to the EU market so you economy doesn't tank?

Btw, how do you feel about your glorious Brexit leaders already cutting back on their promises just six days after the vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_haCBTdKp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a germany can't accept their 4th reich disbanded even before it started episode

>shilling this hard

yeah, no, fuck off back to wherever you're being paid from. Most of the Gerbro's here are pretty based

Seems you're a little confused Hans.

Here's some based Mogg to clear up any confusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_haCBTdKp8

>yeah, no, fuck off back to wherever you're being paid from.

You butthurt tells me that you realize the dilemma.

We are going to not have access to the single market, we will trade, but not be part of the single market. That is fine by me.

>Seems you're a little confused Hans.

Yes? Confused about what? It's a simple fact. Ask the Norwegians. They got the same deal.

>thinking our government would make any of those choices with the current state of mind our population is in
Sorry hanz, we'll take some of your cars though

>That is fine by me.

I assume you are already unemployed?

yeah I do, we now have a board full of butt hurt shilling Krouts.

I've had a smile on my face since 4am Friday morning, and your tears just make it more glorious. Keep crying, please

We will never accept completely free movement as it was inside EU.

Quota, maybe
Skilled migrant status, sure
Woker-visa, maybe
Unrestricted boatniggers by the million, no, those guys must all go to Germany and Sweden/Finland.

>implying your government has any other choice

The EU 27 already made clear that it's either going down this way or Britain will not get free access.

>I've had a smile on my face since 4am Friday morning, and your tears just make it more glorious. Keep crying, please

I am not crying. I do think it's sad though. But at the end of the day I am not the one that has to worry about the economic future.

Watch the video. ACCESS to the single market is very different from being PART of the single market.

Well then I guess you will have to get used to EU companies and consumers buying less UK products. The import taxes will make them far more expensive. You could work for less of course to compensate that.

Watch your politicians of the Norway route and fuck you over because immigration and diversity is strength, it's 2016, ect.

Peter Hitchens is right, the Conservative party must be destroyed.

>Watch the video.

No.

>ACCESS to the single market is very different from being PART of the single market.

Britain won't have or be neither so what does it matter?

Tell me something OP.
You're on a board you don't frequent, pushing the agenda of the losing side of a referendum that took place in a country you aren't a part of

Why?

Why do you bitch about refugees in Germany?

Kraut-cucks have to vent the failures of their nation and politicians somewhere. Remember what happened last time they had too much pent up anger?

Berlin to be muslim-majority city 2020.

And you come to Sup Forums to have a calm exchange of thoughts with other well mannered intellectuals?

Btw, weren't you hillbillies the ones raging for the last eight years about Obama is Hitler, Staling, a Muslim and Black?

It's to be negotiated.

UK can trade globally now without restriction, the EU economy is stagnant. Tariff free trading is nice, but it is by no means required. EU can not afford to loose the UK consumers, so the UK is in a better position that you might imagine.

Only time will tell.

EU will try to force free movement, but that is by no means a given. Just hope the UK remembers why people voted Brexit or its going to get ugly as fuck.

>Just because someone doesn't fall in line with Sup Forums opinion or come here often it means they're politically wrong

>Berlin to be muslim-majority city 2020

You apparently have no fucking idea how expensive the rent per square meter is in Berlin. Well you're just an American.

I don't think those rules apply to countries the EU actually needs to trade with and can nuke all major European cities if they wanted to.

>It's to be negotiated.

No, it's not! The leaders of the other 27 EU member-states made that clear today.

>the EU actually needs to trade with

and what does the UK have that Germany or the 26 other states cant provide?

>can nuke all major European cities if they wanted to

because that is totally realistic

btw. Are you irish the UKs aussies?

>Kraut gov't giving housing priority to sandniggers over native krauts because of white guilt has no negative consequences

Enjoy your cheap labor friend! Learn arabic soon

>Obama is Hitler
>Sup Forums insulting Hitler so horribly
Yeah, no, fuck off.

Not him because it's infuriating watching a fellow European, successful nation destroy it self with niggers and mudslimes.

There will be no Germany left in the next half a century, no cultural or national identity just caramel Krauts shitting up the place.

Watching Germany commit suicide letting in the worlds vermin isn't pleasurable; but we're detached from your madness now so there's a silver lining.

>it must accept the four fundamental freedoms of the EU
What an amazing kike twisting of words.

>Be Cuckwurst
>Lose two world wars
>Build EU empire
>Brexit destroys dreams
>Cuckwursts not even allowed to vote on exit
>Cuckwursts face, pic related

The EU is dead. The economy has zero growth prospects in the next tears. Britain is better off making their own trade agreements with emerging economies or the US

>uk starts setting up trade deals with the usa without eu restrictions
i don't see the problem

this boris Johnson fucktard actually killed the referendum

he should have never participated

So let me get this right. The EU is run by Germany and instead of challenging that Brits like you run away? But I am the cuck? Pussy.

You should remember the last two times Germany tried to take Britain.

Better start saving that reparations money

Why is this guy so based and why haven't I heard of him before?

You're so desperate. It's pathetic.

Freedom of travel I can understand, but not freedom of residency. That's completely fucking idiotic.

>America isn't a member of single market.
>America trades with EU just fine

SINGLE MARKET BTFO

Suck it Germanistan

based Germany, isolating the seditious element that is the United Kingdom.

thanks m8.

>let's make a thread full of taunts, that'll be cool
fucking christ

Are you that same autistic kraut that keeps getting BTFO in these threads?

>You're so desperate. It's pathetic.

That the best response you got?

You fags are scared of this old cunt who is nothing more then a balloon full of hot air and a notorious shit talker but you dare to call others "cucks". Fuck off, British cowards.

If you honestly think the UK is like the USA you are a delusional retard.

Hand over all of my money or let Muhammad rape my daughter's?
> Who should I make the check out to?

UK needs EU not the other way around. EU is the worlds largest market, UK is a mediumsized market.
UK have overestimated their importance, they still act like the british empire still exist. If anything UK stand as a proof of the danger with living in the past.

I doubt that you have money or daughters.

Britain before Brexit:
"Give us special treatment or we will leave."

Britain after Brexit:
"Give us special treatment or we will stay."

What do they hope to accomplish?
Are they really this deluded?

Tell that to Jacob Reese Moog. An actual politician unlike you. youtube.com/watch?v=R_haCBTdKp8

Skip to 1:39 to get rekt

But honestly. I don't want to get in a fight with you Germany. That never goes well.

Oh and btw noone restricts UK from trading globally atm. In a matter of facts all EU countries trade globally. If anything UK will get it harder to trade globally now when they arent part of the worlds largest trade union.

>Ad hominem
He is starting to get mad

Activate article 50 already britbong.

Wasn't that why you did all this whole thing from the begining?

>Germany tried to take Britain
>twice
no

Linking the right post when replying is a bitch, isn't? Anyway, I think I hit the right spot there.

Please Anglo brethren, a few years of poverty and struggle is infinitely better than allowing your people to be bullied by foreigners, I may even move to England and sit in white poverty with you lads, maybe work as a cheap farmland all I really need is room and board anyway

>sit in white poverty

>impyling you don't already

Even if we do accept those terms considering all the hate coming from the EU who would want to move here now?

>and what does the UK have that Germany or the 26 other states cant provide?

Demand and money.

>who would want to move here now?

Poles, Romanians, Gypsies from Romania, Bulgarians, Hungarians,...

Economic migrants. Dont give them the chance user. They want to fill you with welfare leaches that will push the country to the left.

Since Switzerland and Norway have access to the single market, do they abide by the "four freedoms" or the freedom of movement?

>leaches

Engilish dos be difcult langage, you leech.

Misery Loves Company

What do you do Hans?

>Since Switzerland and Norway have access to the single market, do they abide by the "four freedoms" or the freedom of movement?

It isn't about access it is about free access which Norway has and yes they do.

Switzerland doesn't have free access. You still have to pay taxes at the border.

I feel a bit flattered by how powerful you think we are.

Next we'll come for you.

Why don't you EU faggots get it? Even if we agree to EU terms for now with access to the free market and immigration we can move away from it at any time, you can introduce new policies which we can ignore, we have CHOICES under the EU we did not it was just do as we way even if the country didnt want to

The EU is going down in flames user. Prepare yourself.

A shaved monkey can study law. I got a master in mech. engineering. Now what do people consider to be honest work?

Hes not pro EU user hes just depressed and needs to troll or hell kill himself. Look at what has happened to his country pitty him.

Why can't Germans get away from fascism? Is it innate in all germans from birth?

No matter how hard they try they always seem to turn fascist.

The DAX has lost over the past month and the FTSE has gained over the past month....

What am I missing that's so horrible in bongistan?

I'm just going to chalk it up to krauts being ass mad they have take length of millions of Turkroaches with only Sweden picking up a few here and there.

>Telling lies on the internet.

>tfw LITTLE BUTT HURT GERMANS are STILL posting this trash

>I got a master in mech. engineering so I could shitpost for globalists on 4chins

>That never goes well.
for Gernamy

ITT:
Butthurt kraut complains to bongs how it's mostly their money to keep the southern Europe countries afloat

What is Sup Forums?

"Juris Doctor" - marketing.

it was just literally a "how to be a person who fills out paper work, follows court rules, and file well" degree before Harvard called it a "Juris doctor"

Fucking overhyped bureaucrats -

Lawyer was always a paralegal,

Paralegal always was secretary/asst before.

Title inflation.

>An actual politician
So a qualified liar. How are you enjoying those 350m per week for the NHS?

Oh no Evil brits ist evil! Don't look my collection of million untrained monkey and Lehman bank of Deutsche.

Come on, EU is finished soon and so is Euro. Next time, let's stick only on TRADE UNION

Now what fag?

We can't because the fucking PM resigned and Labour is in a complete mess at the moment. Oh and there was literally no fucking plan if we brexited.

That 6% of British businesses will find that tiny tariff worth the money, with it being hardly different from other tariffs and all.

>EU citizens can travel freely and chose their place of residence in any country.

How is that fundamental?

It's just a stupid law Frits Bolkestein came up with decades after the EU was formed.

this is the first video you've watched on him isn't it?

Enjoy supporting all those "Syrian doctors and engineers" with your tax money.

Oh, and the soon to arrive Turkroaches.

Nice achievement. Good luck with the whole EU collapse.

>can actually get trade agreements with blooming economies around the world without 2nd world EU countries cockblocking you
>has to conform to EU rules and regulations it would have to conform to anyway if they were to stay and already do because they're not even officially out yet.
>can't be fined for not taking in poor refugees
>can actually close its borders and put everyone on a train to France since that's where they came from anyway.
>no Turks

Its glorious

especially a black shaved monkey in america

wait, does europe hve affirmative action laws?

as in, if you're black, do you get to have at least an entire point of GPA below and still get into college?

>there was literally no fucking plan if we brexited.
The fact that there wasn't a post EU plan in any EU country speaks for itself that it is is a "We will unite Europe, or there won't be a Europe left to unite" plan.

What of it? I've got a master too. Every shaved monkey can get one nowadays.

You know you don't need free access to trade with Europe, yea?

Quite frankly amazed that remain idiots continue to think you do

This thread equals butt hurt Germans pretending that they have a say in their (((((democracy))))) .

So you voted let to let 2million +
Boat monkeys in to your country?
Keep thinking like this actual Germans will be a minority by 2050

>mfw a united europe is one without any Europeans in it

Your country could do with a good dose of white fascism

>075▶
> (OP)
so delusional

Who are you quoting?