What's his problem?

What's his problem?

SKEEEEEE

SKEEUP

>what's his problem?
He needs ratings.
Hint: you're suppose to think he's an idiot. They want you to rage watch. It's retarded, and that's why this show and just about every show on ESPN is failing, but well, there you go.

But I'm only watching to see Shannon mock him

Human clickbait

Me neither. Carson Wentz ain't that good.

Top 5 NFC QBs

1 - Rodgers (F)
2 - Brees
3 - 4th Quarter Eli Manning
4 - CJ Beathard
5 - Cousins

>5 - Cousins

He let down his grandma

4th quarter Eli has been dead since 2011

Eagles hasn't beaten any relevant team: Steelers, Giants, Patriots or Packers.

>Winning Giants with a Field Goal

WEW

I'm watching now. His logic is "Carson Wentz doesn't deserve more credit because DJ Swearinger sucks". Yes, really.

Saying inflammatory things to get views is as old as media

>this weak ass attempt at viral marketing
Not gonna work, Skip's unpaid intern.

Cowgirls fan detected. Grats on beating the 9ers

Yeah he's just trying to discredit Wentz by saying what the Skins did wrong.

I don't understand what Sharpe doesn't just come straight out and say "You're only ripping on Wentz because you're a Cowboy fan"

He said that Skip would've been praising Dak if he made that pass to Clement

Here comes the relevant teams argument.

Wew lads. You can only play the teams on your schedule. Every team you listed have had terrible losses to inferior teams. You'll probably just mull that over though, right? Who am I kidding, of course you will.

>failing
in what world do you live, if the intent is getting people to rage watch, its working, first take has spawned a stupid amount of imitators

Reminder that the Cowboys have a .390 SOS and .190 SOV so Skip can fuck right off

>watching cable sports debate shows

only dumbfucks do that

>watching BLMSports: the show
Every time I turn this shit on it's Shannon giving a sermon about oppression and da wyte man owners are doing enough. They had Jesse Jackson as a guest yesterday lmao

D R O P P E D

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

>ripping on wentz

You know I'm a buffalo bills fan. I was watching the game last night thinking "If the Bills had Wentz we'd be undefeated and looking at a legit superbowl run."

I'm not a believer in the Eagles. But I am a believer in Wentz. Can only watch him play and wish Buffalo had been the team willing to trade up with the Browns for him.

Cowboys fans. Universally cancerous.

Skip is the man!!! Love his new show on FS1!!!!

You can't be a top 5 quarterback and fail your dead grandma.

Wentz playing out of his mind. Like a stud Jay cutler. I see the eagles going 10-6 and making the playoffs

>implying we'll go 4-5 the rest of the way
I'll bite. What 5 games are those losses. Genuinely curious

Haven't thought that one through just going on my preseason predictions. But I see 49rs as a trap. Write in LL to my boys. Then a loss to rams and seahawks. I also doubt wentz will keep this production up and foles will be in. Won't be suprized if they make it to the NFC championship from there.

This guy is such a tool

That show is even worse than First Take, just unwatchable.

Your list is straight memes

You talk English good, very well job user