Say something nice about the prequels

say something nice about the prequels

They made damn sure Hayden Christensen wouldn't have a career.

they are good

dis guy

The soundtrack and sound effects were excellent

Natalie Portman in the white jumpsuit

Coruscant and Kamino looked cool

I wanted to eat Natalie Portman's vagina out

I don't give a shit about Star Wars so they don't bother me at all.

Sheev

Watch Outcast with Nic Cage... he's not half bad.

I loved them when I was a kid.

RotS is the best Star Wars movie

pod racing is dope, even if it didn't belong in the movie
i like the sea monsters

they were actually the best 3 movies

Why's Chewie there?

I'll watch them over TFA any day.

Hayden was an 11/10 qt in AOTC

LUMPED.com

they're better than Disney shit.

They were entertaining kids' movies. In other words, they succeeded in being exactly what they attempted to be. People who hate on the prequels are usually idiotic manchildren.

Nearly ended Natalie Portman before her career began. But shes a jew so she came back,

Picked a good nigger for the black character

They're only seven hours long altogether

Grand scale war between two opposing governments > Ragtag underdogs taking down the man

they tried to not be shitty action movies for children like every other star wars

their facial expressions are cracking me up

Autism... I mean it in a good way... while cringy, they at least didn't feel like they were the result of focus group studies like the Disney shit. They were simply the result of an autistic story teller who meant well.. they were a good friend

In what sense is The Phantom Menace a successful kids' movie outside of maybe the Tatooine stuff?

Natalie was my first waifu

Is that including The Clone Wars and Rebels?

natalie portmans torso looks nice when her uniform is partially ripped away in that one scene

i dont remember which ep its from though desu

So far, they're better that anything Disney's shit tier of Star Wars has given us.

They were an attempt to do something slightly different.

sleep tight pup

You did it wrong. Now you will never sleep again.

Yep.

it had great music

They introduced some neat characters and having Coruscant as an anchor helped otherwise flawed movies on their own stand out as a trilogy that's arguably more discussed than the original one.

I just don't like the word pupper.

>obi wan
>sheev
>memes that came about
>god tier music
>god tier production design(have you seen the shit they didn't use?)

george really should have gotten someone else to direct them though, the disney ones would look like trash in comparison instead of less bad.

Yeh I don't know if I can get it a bit different then it would have to have been better than this

Yeh mate it's not gonna get any worse then please give me a ride service which I am do to get a ride network

At least the tried to tell a semi-original story... it just happened to be shit.

Obi-Wan, Palpatine, and Dooku were cast properly
They accepted that the story, as far as we already knew it, could not be told and still be the same space-adventure as Originals
I heard of an idea that Darth Vader's personality was influenced by the theory of Death Denial, which Prequels develop on

Now for some shit
In Originals, it was heavily implied that Sith don't use lightsabers, Vader was just a single exception because he started out as a jedi. They should've explained it, or made some non-saber sith
The Clone Wars as portrayed in the movies (haven't seen the show) was barely anything worth talking about
The three movies were too separate, not enough continuous story between them, which is ironic, IMO

They are endlessly funny

Slightly less horrible than VII

>Han did I ever tell you about the Jedi, they were well attuned to the Force which definitely does exist, and they were good friends! Listen to me, Han!

Wait did Anikan know Chewie? I can't remember shit from the Prequels.

They created some ebin memes on the Sup Forums anime imageboard.

The only nice thing is Lucas brought more entertainment and we learned about Darth Vader.

every fucking thread a faggot must raise it's head.

better than TFA

They led to The Clone Wars

Kill yourself you pathetic faggot

Darth Jar Jar/Darth Plagueis

>george really should have gotten someone else to direct
No one wanted to take on the burden.