How do Finns make a sports team when they're this afraid of each other?

How do Finns make a sports team when they're this afraid of each other?

They believe in manifest destiny

how do Scandinavians do anything with a ten hour workweek and off time that consists of sitting in a sterile apartment tapping on a tablet

Are these countries populations all socially averse?

kill yourselves

Chill dude

suomi

Americans should be banned from these threads.

the fuck

What would happen if I walked up to one of them and tried to spark a conversation?

this kind of socialization only occurs between nordics or they also treat tanned europeans like this?

Finns Up

americans are standing that far away from each other if you only count the skeleton and not the flab

Saved to my British "banter" folder

>its an american wouldnt know what to do if he got a week off-episode
most pathetic fact about you burgers desu, and god knows it's in good competition

good post

>ten hour workweek
I don't get it. We actually work 40 hours unlike le 9-to-5 kiddy shit.

>ha ha look at these weird people, they prefer to sit by themselves because it gives them more room and personal space while traveling!
I don't get it.

how do Americans do anything with a sixty hour workweek, emails outside of work, and limited holiday and maternity/paternity time off?

even in their sports they prefer personal distance

What an autistic bunch, I hope somalis take over there.

American bus stops are a good place to shoot the breeze and make friends.

We don't, we work until the grave.

this happens in america too u dummy

We're exactly the same over here.

Not every place is a place for shooting, my american friend

Sup Forums is such fucking cringe.

i think this is normal everywhere you have a bus.

maybe not in India

>ywn be Finnish

this is a blessing

>Sitting next to a stranger when there's an available window seat
Who does this?

>emails outside of work

Is this just a meme in movies or is it real?

If my boss text me and it was about work he's not getting an answer, cheeky cunt.

>le thinly veiled Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

when you get a proper job, you might

why are you obsessed with finns

no bully pls

When I was flipping burger's at Maccas I didn't respond to texts from my boss either.

Yeah, unironically this

what is wrong with this? do you go to the urinals and pick the one right next to the only person there?

you're a parasite who lives rent-free in many peoples heads

I-I don't know baka, c-cause I hate you XO

Why are all of you so anti social? Maybe it's a New Jersey thing but we talk to everybody. If you're afraid of strangers don't come here cause we strike up convos with everyone everywhere

I'm an accountant, it's only a small firm of about 50 people but after the 2 directors, I'm one of two upper managers.

Fuck that.

>TFW introvert in the most extroverted country

I'd rather just listen to music than small talk to some random punter on the train.

only gun free zones

Kek

this is true desu. everyone in jersey is a normie fuck, even the autists

It depends, when I was in college and had to get the bus every day I made friends on the bus, there was this one really old guy I used to talk to, it was nice because he sort of became like a grandfather figure, both my grandfathers died before I got to know them, one before I was born and the other I was only about 5 or 6

>when you try and catch some Z's on the train on the way to work in the morning and some big Italian longshoreman sits next to you and you end up talking to him the whole time

did you give him a handy shandy?

I just have far too much music to listen to every day