I have never seen so much talent in one picture

I have never seen so much talent in one picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8qUZILi8IM
youtube.com/watch?v=J3_IT622Sbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's the guy behind Mike?

Christian Laettner. The US team takes the best player from college that year and puts him with the nba players. Hes the college player. He ended up having a disappointing pro career that's why you don't recognize him

>be tall
>become a Basketball player

I know that they have to train one or two things, and not every tall person can do it, but overral is pretty fucking easy if you're tall.

>the Dream Team could have had Shaq in addition to all those greats
>they took fucking Laettner instead

I rage every time

Magic
MJ
Scottie
Bird
Robinson

Barkley

Stockton
Drexler
Mullin
Malone
Ewing

Poor little white boi

then you're underage, Laettner was a better college player than Shaq and outplayed him when they played head to head

You can't fault the Team USA guys for not being fucking able to tell the future

Shaq would have rode the bench if he was on the team anyway, just like Laettner did, he wasn't getting minutes on a team with prime Ewing and Robinson

>pelézidaneandmaradonaplayingfoosball.png

eh, underwhelming, not disappointing, he's hardly the only Duke star to go on to peak as a really good role players in the NBA, and he was still roughly a 13/7/3 career guy and made an all star team

Does it fucking matter? They won by an average of 40 points and Robinson/Ewing were better than Rookie Shaq

The guy was the goat in college ball and booty blasted shaq multiple of time during his time at duke

Reminder that Laettner still holds a number of NCAA tournament records that are unlikely to ever be broken so long as one and done is a thing

Most points scored: 407
Most free throws made: 142
Most free throw attempts: 167
Most games won: 21
Most games played: 23

Shaq was really good in college, but Laettner was flat out amazing.

Shane Battier did well in the nba

Shane Battier, J. J. Redick, Laetttner

Duke is good for putting out solid role players, the only one who really looked to be a super star was Grant Hill, and injuries screwed him over

>I have never seen so much talent in one picture.
⤾ Now you've seen more!

Amazing how everyone isn't wearing all kinds of compression/shooting sleeves and yet you could function as a basketball player

that shit Annoys me so much, he is probably the best college player in history and all he gets is hate

Grant Hill was lebron james without the 3

nah pistol pete was the best

i haven´t seen anything abou the pistol in college but i know he was one the best Professionally

Pistol Pete in college
youtube.com/watch?v=n8qUZILi8IM

Laettner was probably the greatest college basketball player of all time.

Laettner's stat line against Kentucky (NCAA championship game)

31 points (10/10fg and 10/10ft) 7 Reb, 3 Asst

plus this shot with Duke down 1, and 2.1 seconds on the clock; Grant Hill inbound

youtube.com/watch?v=J3_IT622Sbc

sorry, meant semifinal (final 4), to get to the championship.

Is there anyone in any sport ever that even touches Bird's talent:looks ratio? Dude is so ugly it's sad

Frank Ribery

It was the 1992 East Regional Final with the winner advancing to Final Four

Try to make a team with current players that could defeat them