AAAAAGH

AAAAAGH

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5skqg4/orson_welles_drunkenly_stumbling_through_an/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't do anything?

CUT!

How shitfaced was he in this?

Orson?

PLEASE

MUUAAAHAAAH THE CYBERTRONIAN MATRIX HAS ALWAYS BEEN CELEBRATED FOR ITS POWER

THERE IS A CYBERTRONIAN MATRIX BY OPTIMUS PRIME INSPIRED BY THAT SAME CYBERTRONIAN EXCELLENCE

IT'S FERMENTED INSIDE HIS BODY AND LIKE THE BEST CYBERTRONIAN MATRICES IT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED BY YOU MEGATRON

probably a good 0.025 to 0.030 bac.

0.040 is potentialy lethal.

So probably a bottle of 40%

Crumb crisp coating

sorry.
0.25 to 0.30
0.40 is potentialy lethal, though there have been many documented cases of people with a bac (blood alcohol content) above 0.5 and a few above 1.0% bac.

>MuuahHAAAAH

What did he mean by this?

MAAAAAAH the masked man bane has always been celebrated for his bigness

>0.40 is potentialy lethal
Tell that to Ted Kennedy

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5skqg4/orson_welles_drunkenly_stumbling_through_an/

go back

We've been having threads about drunk Orson Welles for years you faggot

>actually knowing this is on reddit right now

alchoholics obviously have a higher threshold

>In 2013, on July 26 a 40-year-old man from Alfredówka, Poland, was found by Municipal Police Patrol from Nowa Dęba lying in the ditch along the road in Tarnowska Wola. At the hospital there was recorded that the man had 13.74 permille of alcohol in the blood (1.374%). The man survived.[65][66]

The French

>The man survived.[65][66]
based pollack

i usually drink a bottle of vodka a night working on cutting down tho cos i do think i am dying

>bottle of vodka
>a night
How can you stand that much all the time?
Jesus I've got alcoholic genes but I can only stand a little bit of vodka at a time (maybe a glass or two).

i buy vodka and 2 bottles of coke zero and put a quarter in a glass and fill it with coke and down it. sometimes i am sick during or after downing a glass, it's a roulette tbqh

Not him but I drank vodka every night for 7 years straight and only recently quit after I broke my arm.

I've achieved a 0.39 or 0.40 after 7-8 beers and a litre of vodka. I was unconscious.

Woke up 10 hours later, still drunk.

I dont know how the fuck you manage that and still be walking. I'm 180lbs and I stil get drunk after a 6-8 pints (usual evening drinking pace)

Can I get a quick rundown on Orson Wells? Did the Hearst family really ruin his life?

drunk with barbiturates, it'd be nice to have some quaaludes or some phenobarbital, stuff people took in the 70s/80s. Xanax/lorazepam/clonazepam doesn't really cut it.

Hey look, it's Steven Seagal!

this post worried me.
seriously.
i read crumb crisp coating and now im hungry.

worry.jpg

your memeing posture is highly dubious but very well

>faggots actually go running to reddit every time they see a meme
>WAAAAAAH THE REDITT BOGEYMAN

they should go check out /r/bane where they can jerk each other off endlessly and leave the rest of us in peace

hearst used his connections and holdings like newpapers to not review citizen kane, and theaters owned by him wouldn't show it
other than that i dont know

>only recently quit after I broke my arm.
why, are you getting your fix from the pills now?