Shaving

Is it true that european men shave their armpits? I want to shave mine because I don't like people seeing my armpit hair when I have my arms up and I'm wearing short-sleeves, but everyone here in the US told me it was gay. I tried it once in high school, but all the people in hs and even my dad told me I was a faggot for doing it. My gf told me not to, that it was too gay

no, absolutely nobody shaves their armpits i don't know where you got that from

>giving a shit
Kek

i mean if your women don't, i doubt your men do

I shave mine
Its called self hygiene

He would be laughed at forever.

disguisting
i shave my hands, legs,pubes,armpits etc

kek true
it has gotten better since the old clichés though

in russia and turkey ? wtf
the only thing you should shave is your face
also you can use scissors and cut some pubes from time to time because otherwise you end up with a fucking forest in there but that's it, not more

I do shave my face and armpits as well as the groin area.

i do shave all the critical areas
but not to the skin, i use that shit to shorten your hair, leaving a couple mm of hair

I only trim my beard and 'stash once or twice a month and shave my head once or twice a year.

I wax

not european, but sometimes i don't shave to feel more muh manly, not in summer or winter though.
i always shave in summer bc it's hot i don't want people to constantly see my body hair (that's not really appropriate imo) and in winter because it's more comfy that way under warm clothes

most russian men, esp 40+, don't shave at all but they are swines in general.

imo, it's okay for men (and women) to not have silk-smooth armpits but bushes are disgusting no matter what your sex is

*brofist*

are you a boy or a grill
post more pics

also what city?:333

>I'm wearing short-sleeves
Why do americans dress like obese niggers?

>why do obese niggers dress like obese niggers

good post, please continue

>104F (40C), 80% humidity
>wearing chinos and a button-up long-sleeve shirt

Of course, that's why nature invented gillettes, so that we can shave ourselves.

where the fuck do you live? yes not everybody completely shave their armpits outside of women but almost every man trims it so it doesn't look like a bush

It's gay caring about other people thinking that you're gay.

???
i live in paris and in the rich part in fact so you'd think i'd be very aware of the refined fashion and shit
and i swear i have never heard anybody doing this, it's really weird