Thoughts on Riverdale so far Sup Forums?

its like a less quirky Twin Peaks, but still enjoyable

archiveofourown.org/works/9511325

archiveofourown.org/works/9579269?view_adult=true

SJW garbage

DROPPED

Veronica is a whore

ikr

>promo for next episode
>Ronnie gets blacced presumably by Chuck Clayton

Dropped.

>turns out it was just for a slutshaming set-up thing and now Ronnie is being harassed
>burns the coal, pays the toll

Based, picked back up.

they BLACKED veronica

DROPPED

you didnt drop anything

No forearm hair on either?

how is this show? i watched the pilot and thought it was decent but maybe a little quirkier than i would like.

it's sjw preaching

who thought this show was a good idea

i guess they thought it would be a modern American version of "OMG BRO did u know brothers grimm stories were... FUCKED UP when they wrote them? like you don't even know dude"

in what ways

BUT IS IT GOOD OR BAD? answer the question idiot

The actress playing the brunette is 25. Fap away!

general homo shit, stupid 'sexuality is a spectrum' nonsense preaching, just general overall modern TV degeneracy,, next week looks like blacked and slut shaming.

It looks great. It's fucking shame. Would have been in to it with the social Marxism.

Ads for this show ruined multiple covers on my Sonic comics.

Burn it to the ground.

remember when teen dramas werent sjw garbage

>Veronica gets BLACKED second episode

It's like they want me to drop it.

Tard, are you this simple?

She burns the coal, then she is portrayed as paying the toll. this is redpilled as can be and a warning to coal burners.

Hate it.

I can't figure out which of these women is more cunty and unappealing.

no fucking thanks.

DROPPED

Nice

DROPPED

I really wish the tumblr trolls would leave. Nobody will ever find out of shape people sexually attractive except niggers.

Leaked pics show that Jughead and Betty become an item later on.

They had a good friendship in the comics but I think the writers will use that to further the Archie and Betty thing.

Betty looks more attractive than Veronica with her hair down.

SJW garbage.

Bullshit Betty and Veronica propaganda for the dyed hair, cat glasses wearing dykes who watch CW alone with their cats.

Yeah fuck that. I'm done.

They made all of Josie and the Pussycats into niggers. And not just niggers. Uppity tumblr niggers.

The worst part about this thread is you know at least one of the fucks that likes this show was shitting on Joss Whedon's shows earlier.