How do you want your Blair Witch senpaitachi?

How do you want your Blair Witch senpaitachi?

Is that real?

>mfw they say that isn't the Blair Witch and just some creature from the woods
Why did this movie need to be made anyway? The original is perfect. Just leave it at that.

RE7 did it better

>Heh...heh t-that's not the witch you guys!

It's not the witch you fucking retards. The girl who cut her foot in the river and pulled bark out of her wound was turning into one of those.

Sure thing Adam

I liked it. It didn't have the same gritty, realistic feeling that the original had which is part of what made it the best horror film of all time, but it was enjoyable, well-made, and added some cool elements to the setting without ruining anything about what made it good in the first place.

>Showing the witch

Why

Cute kangaroo

Then what is it

Bullshit because Heathers in it

Maybe Heather. Maybe the girl from the river anecdote. Maybe another random victim.

This picture really shows how much it isn't the witch. She blends in with the tree.

An ayy lmao

>Making a carbon copy film of people getting lost and shouting at the wind with no payoff

Nice franchise suicide you got there

I think the director recently hinted that it's Heather, and that these creatures are whats left after the Witches reality bending powers have fucked them up.

Either way it's not confirmed to be the witch.

It's confirmed that it isn't the witch, explicitly and implied.

"ayy lmao"

I think the director is pulling shit out of his ass because everyone hated his witch design.

The characters mention someone was accused of being the witch years ago. They executed her by tying her to a tree and attaching heavy rocks to her arms / legs, stretching her limbs.

The director is claiming the creature isn't the witch, so if that is canon then the person who was executed was falsely accused and the witch is using her body as a phantom to fuck with people. But whether or not this was the director's plan all along or if he's just backtracking after the negative reception, we'll never know.

"FUCKING MANLETS REEEEEEEEEE"

So many excuses Adam

What animal is that?

The entire plot line with Ashley, the bark she pulls out of her wound, the tree sap that leaks from her wound, the sounds of snapping wood when she collapses all clearly imply that she's turning into one of those creatures.

The only way you can claim otherwise is if you're some alt right sped who continues believing you're right even when you're told and shown that you're objectively wrong.

Right, so they gave us the backstory about the girl who had her arms and legs stretched for no reason? The creature having abnormally long arms and legs is just a coincidence, and the fact the creature looks nothing like a tree monster is an even bigger coincidence.

Youre talking shite

This is the witch, and they are backtracking because of the negative reaction to this shite design.

If it wasnt the witch why didnt they explain this in the movie?

That thing she pulled out of her leg looked nothing like tree bark though

Do you have any evidence that they're backtracking? Do you even have any evidence people didn't like the design? It's so obvious you're from pol. Your feelings aren't facts you retarded SJW.

something like pic related but floating one foot from the ground

Because the film goes out of its way to outline the history of the witch and the person who was tortured who appears in the film, the design was laughed at on the internet and in reviews of the movie. Saying it was a stupid move to show it and not only that it was a terrible design.

So a few weeks after the movie came out they came up with this bollocks saying it wasnt the witch but something else, because they knew retards such as yourself would buy into it because the movie has other purposefully vaguely edited shit

See, that's my theory, too. But that's all it is. They explain nothing in the fucking movie and the dialogue does suggest that's supposed to be the witch.

It's just a really shitty film.

not seen the movie, but i really like that design

As shitty as the movie might've been I did find the idea of the forest being an inter-dimensional hellhole to be pretty fucking spooky and the transition to both worlds to be pretty damn terrifying.