Why is America the only civilized country that has a healthy bloodlust?

Why is America the only civilized country that has a healthy bloodlust?

Why are able to kill on an individual level so easily? Is it because other white countries are full of pussies?

>healthy bloodlust

god I love Sup Forums mentality

Because you defeated all other bloodlusty civilized countries and made them your bitches

You know how easily White Americans shoot other people without having a conscience about it? Murder and war is actually glorified here.

That's the thing
half your country isn't civilised

Only way you could kill anyone is by accidentally sitting on someone you fatty

that's pretty fucked up tbqh, but I don't think all americans are like that

But American posters always say that only niggers are violent and if it weren't for them, you'd have Monaco level homicide rates

White Americans have self-defense laws that mean that we can literally shoot any non-white, say they were a danger, and it wouldn't be counted as a murder

You guys should considering doing that to your refugees.

wh*Tes btfo

Its ignorant whites who spew that bullshit.

Everyone else is just trying to get along but you have a minority in the country stirring shit up. Their reasons are retarded nontheless; because at the core of their beliefs they prefer hate over logic and reason.

>civilized

>healthy
Yeah, being dead sure is healthy.

But white offender homocide rates in the US are still multiples of ours.

So being passive aggressive and not taking care of problems is the right thing to do?

With our propensity toward violence, problems get solved easily. No people = no problem

So why haven't you nuked yourselves yet? Entire USA problem gone at once.

Yeah but if you count terrorism as part of the murder rate, your murder rate would skyrocket past ours.

Terrorism is defined as any crime committed by a Muslim. Over here, we shoot Muslims in the head without thinking about it twice.

You're so full of shit.

Why is american banter so awful? Is it all the head injuries they suffer from their apparent blood lust?

>there are still newfags that respond to this guy
>there are newfags who don't know how to sage and bump his shitty threads
just fucking kill yourselves

>bloodlust
>healthy

Our country is beyond saving.

>Why are able to kill on an individual level so easily? Is it because other white countries are full of pussies?
Outside if wars it's no whites doing a lot of the killing.

>Blaming newfags for the state of this board
>Implying sage matters
This board is fucking dead and it wasn't newfags that killed it

he's clearly being ironic but he gets serious replies anyway

>everytime I point this out, other americans tell me :i-it's only blacks that are violent"
I think it's a case of larping at this point, most Americans are really soft and almost cuddly.

That wasn't nice, Juha

when a german has to tell you that someone is actually joking you really know you went overboard

>Why is american banter so awful? Is it all the head injuries they suffer from their apparent blood lust?
Like half our posters are literally foreign or first generation born here. Are you so sure that's an American shitposting? In 6 months you'll probably see the same terrible posts with a Mexican flag.

Nah, you're pretty chill for a gun rights country that is an imperium on top of that.
Romans on the other hand had no proble crucifying houndreds of people to set an example. When hey said exterminatus the meant exterminatus.
They literally wiped Carthage out of existence.

Being enlightened, peaceful and civilized European feels pretty good. Barbarians may call it being pussy but we are above that kind of name calling. This makes us better than the rest.

>Why is America the only civilized country that has a healthy bloodlust?

Because all Americans that remember a war on their soil are dead.

>Why is America the only civilized country that has a healthy bloodlust?

Being civilized while possessing bloodlust is an oxymoron. QED America isn't civilized.

you are just stupid and dont know about terrorist america

we Greeks
we hate america

read about their crimes
death to america

>death to america

t. abdul

See Yuros, you invite Muslims in, we kill them. Even on Normiebook, Muslims get death threats from all sorts of patriots every single day.

I am a Greek you filthy american mongrel

terrorist america
blind idiot population that finances their evil military

>you invite Muslims in, we kill them.
look at this retarded subhuman

>See Yuros, you invite Muslims in, we kill them. Even on Normiebook, Muslims get death threats from all sorts of patriots every single day.

So...uncivilized. Is it Americas past as a frontier nation that makes you screeching monkeys not at all dissimilar than muzzies?

Why is it uncivilized? Killing uncivilized """"people"""" isn't uncivilized. It's a civilization preserving measure

Uncivilized peoples have "bloodlust". Meaning that uncivilized people enjoy killing other peoples, sending death threats etc.

Civilized people don't enjoy killing their enemies. And this differentiates Europeans from muslims and Americans. Europeans don't like destroying their enemies while muzzies and Americans revel in it.

>Americans actually believe this

>Civilized people don't enjoy killing their enemies.

Romans, Greeks, etc. all enjoyed killing their enemies.

On behalf of Americans I apologize for his stupidity

Drop an ancient Roman or Greek to modern times and he makes even muslims or Americans seem like civilized.