T-thanks Australia

T-thanks Australia

Pretty sure Angela White is more famous than her.

>not Hugh Jackman
>not Margot Robbie
>not Chris Hemsworth
>not Russell Crowe
>not Nicole Kidman
>not even Rebel Wilson

Is she still saying she's gender fluid or some shit?

I wouldn't know about her if you guys didn't makes threads concerning her

t. shitposter boogeyman

I thinks she's cute.

Imagine if Ruby Rose made you her boywife

You're gay if she chooses to be a dude that day.

Not our fault, at best she fucked around on Aus's MTV and was on the project on fridays for "whats happeneing this weekend"

The next time i saw her was Orange is the new black, and now i just hear of her stupid genderfluid escapades thanks to media

None of them spout enough SJW bullshit for the news media to like them.

>Does it have a penis?

If no, then it's not gay.

>nicole kidman
>australian accent

>not Yahoo Serious

It is if she has a masculine vagina.

>not even Rebel Wilson
What youleh?

>A*stralia

>needs a penis to be a man

spotted the shitlord

No why the US would love her, i mean her whole character is being fat and all the other wogs saying habib's done his time coz he married a fat chick.

Rubby is going to be everywhere next year. Prepare your asparagus.

never heard of her

She will be the Jews new favorite weapon to deploy against the minds of young women.

Spotted the Biology major.

>Fat Pizza
underrated show

>xXx: The Return of Xander Cage
>Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
>John Wick 2
>Jason Statham vs Megalodon
You're going to think that last one isn't a real movie and you're going to Google it and get a surprise

Wow, with a resume like this, truly the sky is the limit!

Lol unironically this.

this is true

>fat pizza
>underrated

wut, it had a fucking movie and multiple spin off shows

They're all hundred million dollar films lol

true.

She's also more talented

>multiple spin off shows
I know there was Houseos, what else was there? I only found out about Fat Pizza after someone in a TPB thread recommended Houseos.

What did she mean by this?

hmmm

>boywife
kill yourself

So you know they must be good

What's the correct vernacular here? Wife (male)?

Who gives a fuck? Are you a fucking queer?

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added.

Your last sentence spoiled the surprise

Faggot

>She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

Funny how these fags always have mental problems. Almost as if there was a connection.

Swift and shift couriers, bro.

You're right about that. Tomboys are patrician.

she's so pretty *swoon*

can we have fat amy back please?

People who talk openly about sexual abuse shouldn't be trusted. It might just have been some guy who got a boner when she sat in his lap, or a drunk as fuck uncle who rubbed her shoulders in a creepy wat. Fucking attentionwhores.

So you know they will be seen. Enjoy your Xavier Dolan and whatnot.

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral."

Literally the female equivalent of trap boipucci

Pedos created feminism confirmed.

Why's she so perfect bros?

why?

>I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually."
yeah no, from what I remember from OITNB she's got great tits.

L E G I T

filthy faggots should leave Sup Forums

>no Ruby Rose Robot bf (female)
cut my life into pieces

why did she cut her hair????

I don't mind, she's hot. I do hope her character gets better on Orange.

A CUTE

Her agent made her do it to sell the man/lady gimmick

Looks like clickbait

I just realized that in a Neuromancer movie she could easily play Molly OR Case

Well fuck me, I've been reading Neuromancer imagining Molly as a black woman who needs no man.

I thought Russell Crowe came from that tiny island east of Australia

>great tits
>these saggy shits

lol

Who?

This is how JK Rowling ended up thinking Hermoine was black

i'd touch her clavicle

>Archer tatoo

That's kinda stupid.

>nothing personnel kid
Specifically the reason I stopped reading. Is it required reading if I like 80s scifi? I read up until Case gets the actual job and they are preparing for it, so like 50 pages in.

but shes a girl and im a boy

She's pure tatkino tbtbh

I didnt know paul seedsman stopped playing afl, when did he start acting?

yeah but you're a numale who would prefer she fucks you in the ass.

she's not?

she must have sucked some more cock to get her name mentioned again.

her goal has always been fame, she just hasn't got anything to offer.

Archer is great. Your mother should have been raped and murdered before you were born.

I love her. Where can I find a woman like this?

Her tattoos are fucking disgusting

;_;

Parents are Australian and New Zealanders but he was born in New Zealand. We Australians like to claim him when he is behaving and like to say that he's a New Zealander when he is in trouble for something, but he's basically a kiwi.

>We Australians like to claim him when he is behaving and like to say that he's a New Zealander when he is in trouble for something
Are you a fucking faggot that works in the Australian media? If so kill yourself.

for you

what who said that

Lesbians need to stop existing.

Archer is bretty gud tho

>Are you a fucking faggot that works in the Australian media?

No I post on Sup Forums full time.

It's evident from your posts. Which part of the 90's were you born in?

ruby rose has been in trailers and in movies just coming out so it makes sense she has the most activity right now

but the most overall is clearly margot robbie

everyone else BTFO

Wow I didn't even notice that, pretty awful m80

you're just making up female on male bum sex and calling me gay you are a dumb gay man with gay thoughts calling others gay

oh ok, then shut the fuck up "we" faggot

come and find me and make me stop saying 'we'.

What's this based on? People fapping? Jackman and Kidman are easily bigger stars than the rest.

>missing the point entirely.

what people search google for

Margot Robbie and Ruby Rose should do a movie together!

stop posting "boywife"

So yes, people fapping.

>Tatoos

Haha, no.
Gross.

Is he wearing one of those stocking sleeves?