Richard Hatch, ‘Battlestar Galactica’ star, dead at 71

Richard Hatch, ‘Battlestar Galactica’ star, dead at 71

nydailynews.com/entertainment/richard-hatch-battlestar-galactica-star-dead-71-article-1.2966680

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeFoz724L94
youtube.com/watch?v=4jXo_PnwMU4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica:_The_Second_Coming
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_s8heJPX8xk
youtube.com/watch?v=AAk0hEVGgMY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MW9FDByKsC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/sadface

so he wasnt a cylon..

fuck 2016 has done it again!

Infamous celebrity killer 2016 strikes again

at least he let them kill a bunch of cylon sympathisers before he lost his presidency

STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY

Shit, I'm right in the middle of my biannual rewatch of BSG, now this is going to bum the hell out of me every time he shows up

Always wanted him to win survivor again. rip in pagong

>Richard Hatch is dead
>Dirk Benedict is still alive, even if his career isn't

F

Bye old friend.
See you in the stars.

this hit me harder than any death in 2016

BSG has a very special place in my heart

I dont want to outlive them ;_;

F

youtube.com/watch?v=yeFoz724L94

Wasnt he a massive asshole and that's why they killed him off?

I don't think making it to the last quarter of the last season, and being a major player in his final episodes counts as "killing him off for being an asshole."
There were a whole bunch of ways to easily write him off the show long before that.

MODS! STICKY! STICKY FOR APOLLO!

That shit sucks, the RLM guys just put up a video of Jay interviewing him from years ago and he was an awesome sport and seemed like a great guy. Also he was in part responsible for some of Coheed's best music.

>There is no room for mistakes, my children. For as I have been told today is the day I die. I'm sorry I never played the part as your father as I should have, and from the looks on your faces it seems that's all you've ever asked of me. It is time for you to go into these worlds alone, with all of my love. I'm sorry. But I love you all so very much.

He was really 71? He looked way younger than that in -

>Battlestar Galactica was 13 years ago
COME ON

F

Such sad news.

This definitely deserves a sticky.

#NotMyApollo

>tfw remember watching that video when they first put it out
>mfw it was six years ago

Everyone should watch the Rifftrax version of Prisoners of the Lost Universe in his honor tonight.

MODS

STICKY NOW

It sucks he died but celeb death stickies only happen when there are going to be too many threads filling up the catalog. It's not gonna happen for Richard Hatch.

RIP space cowboy.

Oh fuck no

Time for a Jaden Smith quote.

Uhh...where's the sticky mods???!!

See and stop being a newfag.

Is Battlestart Galactica worth watching?

I'm not into Dr. Who type garbage

Did RLM kill him by uploading that video today?

yes and it couldn't be less like Dr. Who

He looks like Zach Braff's dad.

Is that the guy from the Aphex Twin covers?

DAN ROEBUCK HOLY FUCK NO :(

They uploaded it after he died, and it was in one of the original HITB episodes so I doubt it.

SO SAY WE ALL

RIP Zarek

Freedom is earned

>tfw as a kid you loved BSG and occasionally had dreams where you would be flying a Viper through space and pew pew at the Cylons as you protected the Fleet

F

sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ sld ʎʞɔıʇs spoɯ

Stop being a fucking retard.

Frakking traitor

F rak.

he never got to make the series he wanted, oh well bud.

Good bye, Apollo.

Where is the sticky?

RIP...

Do you guys remember that Hatch was trying to re-boot Battlestar before RDM did?

I remember seeing some promo video he did years ago teasing the work. I think he was funding it himself or something.

So say we all, good Apollo.

The remake is good but has a shit ending like other mid-late-2000's shows.

DId he put his dick in her hatch?
youtube.com/watch?v=4jXo_PnwMU4

RIP apollozarek

Alone she sleeps in the shirt of man
with my three wishes clutched in her hand
The first that she be spared the pain
that comes from a dark and laughing rain
when she finds love may it always stay true
this I beg for the second wish I may too
but wish no more
my life you can take
to have her please just one day wake
to have her please just one day wake
to have her please just one day wake...........

FeelsBadMan

Goodnight Wade Walton.

need to rewatch the series now

richard hatch was in the waltons?
never knew that.

Don't care.
Someone post more bbc please

the 2009 one?

is that good?

it ended 2009

yes its literally the best show ever made and should have gone down next to the sopranos and twin peaks, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Its almost perfect, from the music to the acting to the drama. Holy fuck the character development. fuck im getting so hard just thinking about it

PRESIDENT ROSLIN

WHERES MY STICKY

Uhhhh, you don't get to bring your radical ideology Zarek

Zarek was a brilliant character, and one of the best written , as well as one of the best conceptually in the reboot.

First time round, when Zarek took all the hostages and demanded elections, I thought he was a fucker. And that humanity needed a strong leader in a crisis to survive, basically military rule, and that everyone should accept that as the price of survival and suck it up.

But when I matured and developed my own political thoughts more, a few years later on rewatch, I thought he was totally right. You can't just arbitrarily suspend democracy like that. Whatever the circumstances. People need to have a stake in heir government.

Of course, he goes full retard in season 4 so fuck him in the end.

One of my favorite series of all time but your shilling is cancerous.

>But when I matured and developed my own political thoughts more, a few years later on rewatch, I thought he was totally right. You can't just arbitrarily suspend democracy like that. Whatever the circumstances. People need to have a stake in heir government.
Get fucked mate. If your entire race has been all but exterminated, and you're worried about democracy, you're fucked in the head and no better than the ones that culled your species.

Reminder that he wanted to play old Apollo in the original reboot concept

sorry I know that I just can't contain my homo love for it

Yeah, the Second Coming. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica:_The_Second_Coming

This is all that is available afaik, Iind of dig the weird Egyptian style helmets but also think they're retarded

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_s8heJPX8xk

Nothing! I bombed nothing!

See? This is exactly what I mean. The question inspires debate.

No, no it doesn't.
Politics have no place in your mind when you're running for your life.

You sound like a fedora tipper. Have to insert your own political views into everything.

Christ, I was just trying to talk about how BSG addressed complex political themes. I mean it's a sci fi. Nothing in it is a 1:1 reflection of reality. Why get so angry?

Because everyone is still sour at the ending

not me. it was perfect. fight me

I even loved Caprica

both are pleb filter

Oh man ;_;

I agree

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAk0hEVGgMY

WHERE IS THE GODDAMN STICKY MODS?

Please man, I love BSG, it's one of my favorite all time shows, but even I'll admit how flawed the finale was. It had its moments (like Adama and Roslin's scene), and the Assault on the Colony was interesting, but aside from that, the rest was very mediocre. Ok, maybe the flashbacks were alright too, but outside of that I just didn't enjoy it.

That whole thing with the transition into the future scene in NYC was awful, as was RDM's misunderstanding of what a mitochondrial eve is.

Then the stupid fucking montage at the end of robots, fuck that shit.

>mitochondrial eve

nigga what fuck you

My favourite from the soundtrack: m.youtube.com/watch?v=MW9FDByKsC4

I want this to start playing every time im about to cum

GOAT:
>Adama and Roslin scene
>Apollo and Starbuck scene
>"I know a thing or two about farming"
>Galactica ramming the Colony
>"She's broke her back. She'll never jump again."

Okay:
>assault on the colony
>Anders leading the fleet into the Sun
>everyone else's ending

Dumb:

>That whole thing with the transition into the future scene in NYC was awful, as was RDM's misunderstanding of what a mitochondrial eve is.

>Then the stupid fucking montage at the end of robots, fuck that shit.

Also all the stuff involving Chief/the Final Five, the CIC becoming the opera house, and use of All Along the Watchtower, but that rubbish started well before the finale

so what your saying is that the show is darn near close to perfect like I mentioned posts above?

I rest my case

That's funny, because I cum every time it starts playing

Pretty much.

F
you will always be the true President

>dat image

M O D S
S T I C K Y

scheming bastard, but F

>no sticky

so this is the power... of nu Sup Forums

but seriously man i just re-watched blood on the scales and man it was good. rip in pieces you slimy bastard.

>dumb

you forgot to add lee "the doughnut eating fat fuck" adam sacrificing the pegasus

absolutely no fucking reason to do that

RIP in peace, gay non-tax paying reality show guy

I was talking about the finale, if you want to list everything wrong with the show you might be here a while

I don't like dramas but I loved bsg

So say we all.

WHERES THE FUCKING STICKY

Oh Captain, my captain!

MODS

STICKY FOR RICHARD