Make the UK the 51st state of the USA. We need you, and you need us

Make the UK the 51st state of the USA. We need you, and you need us.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/29/opinions/make-the-uk-the-51st-state/index.html

we just barely got out of sharing borders with hundreds of millions of turks, slavs and shitskins why the fuck would we sign up to free movement with another hundred million of beaners, niggers and amerifats?

It's typical self-deprecating communist behaviour to only focus on the bottom end of the scale, but who cares? At the top, we're the best in every category.

Carrying about those below you is setting yourself up for failure. Complete abject mediocrity.

We need diabetes?

How does the US need the UK?

Airstrip one?

fuck off proxyfag

If this happens we would install Nigel Farage as governor, and kick out the Pakis. The Poles stay though, they make good pierogi.

Fuck no

Can we please meme magic this into existence? It would be funny as fuck, way funnier than just brexit.

We don't want any more liberals. If you want, you can come here by yourself and join us burgers.

>make the uk a state

what sort of blasphemy is this? you freedom-hating bastards.

>You need us

aaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Who needs a plagued island filled with pakis, consanguineous anglos, sheepfuckers and indians ?

seconded.
I love the UK, but I love America more.

Well for one, we're about the only thing stopping Europe from completely hating you.
You're much like our downsy brother we keep having to apologize for when he shits on the desk at high school

I know the divorce is rough, dad, but I don't think you want to live in our attic. It wouldn't be very comfortable and you'd kind of cramp our style.

Why should we care what eurocucks think? Plus they hate you too, maybe more than they hate us now.

Who else is going to play evil villains and floppy haired buffoons in your films?

>that climb by china

with the power of kek we can do this

>caring what Europe thinks

Why? We make all our own shit with Hollywood and Silicon Valley, we're fine just by ourselves.

Just take a look at the most visited website in every single Western European country (it's Google)

Well, we'd take England, Wales, North Ireland and Scotland as the 51st, 52nd, 53rd, and 54th states.

Honestly, I love the UK way more now that I see they got balls of steel and won't become the shithole that is france and germany right now. Just stay free brit bros.

Your future President and Vice President, lads.

Would rather be the 51st state than be part of the EU tbqh

UK becoming a state would never happen; at most, you might become a "protected territory" if there was massive lobbying for it like Puerto Rico currently is. Hell, you're basically one of our protectorates, anyway. At least Puerto Rico enjoys certain perks like duel citizenship so you could always flee to some buttfuck, nowhere state like Kansas if shit hit the fan over there.

Are you Cucks actually supporting being ruled by your former colony?

Kill Yourselves.

None of us give a shit about Europe or Europeans at all. Let them hate us.

shh, Pierre, mama Merkel wants no angry voices in Eurocuck Empire.

I wish. I'll admit Farage is a much better speaker, at least on his feet.

Anglosphere empire when?

an important distinction, britbros are no longer european

Man, that would be like a son adopting his father when he was too old to take care of himself.

No. I believe in you.

RULE BRITANNIA.

From 2010 to 2014, America made that climb look like a fucking step. Jesus Christ America.

>the most visited website in every single Western European country (it's Google)

t. Google Analytics

literal faggots

>ruled
the uk would still rule itself just like any other state in the union except they would be afforded all the protections under the bill of rights. nothing would be different except your ego

t. Alexa (owned by Amazon)

didn't mean to reply to this

This is an ancient precedent for this:

Carthage was originally a mere colony of Tyre before it transformed itself into the Carthaginian empire and absorbed its metropolis into itself. Who knows, lads, who knows.

Why is this not clear to you? Fuck off. We are an independent country proud of our rich history and we won't be ruled by Washington.

But don't ya want guns?

>actually thinking this would be anything other than utterly humiliating

Back to the mosque, Mamadou.

Even outside Europe you Will bé ruled you idiot

We have guns. I've got a picensed rifle and shotgun in my wardrobe

I actually lol'd at this thread.

You fucking anglos.

Now I realise, you people have been playing hard to get all these fucking time!

Could've just asked us to take control some hundreds of years back...

kappa

>you need us
We really don't. I mean I wouldn't mind annexing the UK but we don't need you at all.

You have a pie gun!?! Cool where'd you get that?

>Leave EU because it is becoming too much like a superstate
>Join a superstate

Haha, what the fuck are you talking about?

I imagine it was for the Tyrians. If you were Lebanese, do you wanna get cucked by a bunch of Tunisians.

We could always focus on getting our colonies in France back instead.

Anglos in America are a dying breed. The only place we're left anywhere in America is in the South. I have an affection for the Englsh and the best thing for Britain s to stay soveregn. The US are not a good place for your future existence.

But srsly tho we do if we are ever to keep making movies based in pre-18th century times. The Aussie accent sounds ridiculous.

That flag makes me dyslexic

Built it to feed your mum.

Prepare your anuses for guns and freedom britbongs. And niggers. And spics. And giving up all of your sovereignty to the Fed.

we've had enough salt from you today frenchy

States are not sovereign though. UK citizens would have to apply for the US draft, pay US taxes abide by federal laws and the constitution.

your history isn't that rich. it's mostly just been doing the bidding of the jews and winning by default. the only reason you even took rome's place is because everyone else died. you came in second place in a race with one person. your greatest achievement was subjugating tribals around the world who were still using sticks. congrats

Ditch the EU and get with the US? It's a trade up I must admit. You would get things like a 1st and 2nd amendment. Trust me, they're fucking great.

They can't get across the sea. You would be safe, they can't even make it to New England, so you would be safe. Honestly your shitskins would probably head over here and a lot of whites would go over their.

Let the UK have its independence. We can still be allies without annexing them.

What are you talking about? I have learned most of my Yankie hate from the Brits.

It's some sort of defense mechanism for the Brits, they claim that Americans are fat and inbred and have disgusting food. It's like Brits have zero awareness.

>become your own son

no way, dude!

That's basically what we did in the Philippines, Hawaii, etc. However, they wouldn't become a state simply due to the unrest it would cause in the UK. We have a shared history, but most of it consisted of being rival nations as opposed to being allies. Our recent "alliance" was shaky at best even during the 20th century until WWII happened.

FUCK OFF YOU CULTURELESS YANK

WE BEAT THE FRENCH
WE BEAT THE SPANISH
WE BEAT THE GERMANS
WE BEAT THE RUSSIANS
WE BEAT THE CHINESE TWICE ALONE
WE INVENTED EVERYTHING
WE BUILT THE LARGEST EMPIRE IN HISTORY

Dude no fair. My mum only died 6 weeks ago.
That was a little too close to the bone

This idea is retarded

"HEY GUIS, CUM JOIN US! WE'LL TRET YA REAL NICE ND SUCH" America barely governs itself.

Britain is a major power, always has been and always will be.

Britain will prevail no matter the cost, even liberals will see the light.

Your Mum was far from close to any bones

It would then be very exactly like KRIMEA.

Voting in referendum to break from a bad union, and then joining the stronger brother.

Just with the difference, that in Krimea, 95% of people voted for leave, not just 52:48, and are very happy with the outcome after a year, after two...

Krimea was a great victory of Direct Democracy...!

Let's now see, how democratic is Britain? (Polititians seem to be telling, that it is not the right of people to decide such things, and trying to find any possible reason to not obey decision of the Folk. The loosers trying to make second and then even third referendum until they get their goal - as was common with unsuccesful referendums earlier in different EU states...)

^this nigga gets it

And now it's being devoured by mudshits. The US is just an extension of that empire, sure the people who colonized it was your refuse but what are your other options?

We love you guys. I don't agree with the UK becoming a state but we're just sitting here watching Europe go to shit.

And you lost all of your colonies because we told you to. No one cares about your history when it isn't applicable to the present day. You're Al Bundy: the country. Stop living in the past.

We're whiter than you, fucking retard. 86%, with anti immigration groups on the rise

You fags are at 60% and can't get Trump in

>we invented everything

Like what? Our R&D is the best in the world, particularly true for modern medical advancements.

WE
WUZ
EMPIRE

I don't care about white, I just care about Muslims. We have virtually none of those. Will you please calm your ass for fuck's sake, if there were nothing to worry about you wouldn't be so mad. If something isn't done in 10 years you will be banned from drinking fucking BEER.

>5th largest economy
>5th largest military
>one of the fastest growing economies
>lost empire due to going broke because the US jewed everyone in Europe out after ww2

At least we're not literally despised globally. Behind closed doors everyone hates America.

>nothing would be different but your ego

>Behind closed doors everyone hates America.

You're still ahead of us in that race buddy. Face it we're both shitty countries full of imperialist douchebags, let's be good at it for once.

>ak
>ak ak ak

I agree. At the end of the day, freedom is more important than a colour.

At least there's space here to be by yourself if you don't wish to interact with anyone else, white or not.

We have 2.9 million Muslims, you have 3.3 million. Of course that's a higher ratio but your nation is getting more Muslim immigration than our's.

Penicillin, The Internet, The Telephone, Locomotives to name a few.

Who cares? We have Hollywood and Silicon Valley, the only thing that matters.

We don't need anyone else, we're going to remain an economic powerhouse of innovation and trend-setting.

I live in a 97% white Southern English town. There is a Britain outside London.

>At least we're not literally despised globally. Behind closed doors everyone hates America.

No one cares--Europe is irrelevant. And everyone isn't Europe and the Middle East, anyway. For some reason, Africa and many Asian nations love us. Vietnam loves us for some fucking reason according to many polls.

>5th largest economy
That isn't going to last long and you know it. And your economy is about as large is two of our states. I bet California + Texas would dwarf your economy. Do you guys even have a manufacturing base or is your economy simply propped up via investment firms and tourism?

WWW ≠ The Internet

Any half decent college level economist will tell you the US is on the way out. You have a declining list of exports, your housing is overly expensive and your currency is terrible. The US and China will be shit in 30 years and Europe and Russia will be powerhouses.

No. We fought a war of independence against Britain.
Just as Britain is fighting for her independence from the EU.
Our two nations have a special bond, but they should stay separate. Inclusiveness is about attitude and not borders. Europe fails to understand this and I will not sit by and watch the US fall to the same fate through proposals like this or through some American Union.

Hey, Anglo-French union is still on the table if you can secede from the EU before the German Army occupies you.

Consider the size of our country compared to yours. And that, at least for the moment, we only allow them to build mosques and set up kebab stands here and there, they don't fucking try to tell us what to do and we sure as shit wouldn't elect them as mayor of our biggest city.

>tfw we have to enforce the Monroe Doctrine ourselves because the US doesn't have a good enough navy yet

Locke is just about the only British philosopher the Yanks know (he's mostly unrevered over here) and it's only he managed to fabricate a very weak legal justification for expropriating indigenous land and keeping slaves.

We created ARPANET too. Donald Davies.

>Europe is irrelevant
Europe has twice the population of the US and the EU is richer than the US. Your shit tier military is the only reason you're relevant.

You elected a Muslim for president though.

>The US and China will be shit in 30 years and Europe and Russia will be powerhouses.

Top kek. In 30 years, China and the USA will still be the world's largest economy by far. We might be second by then, though. Your growth rates are as tiny as ours except a positive growth rate of 3% (when your GDP is 17 trillion or some shit) far exceeds 2 - 4% growth rate of 2.6 trillion.

ARPANET ≠ WWW ≠ The Internet

Also, once you move to America and receive citizenship, you're an American (pic related)

You opted out of the EU, remember? You better subtract 2.6 trillion from their GDP.

He's not Muslim. Hell he sent out secular christmas cards with just a poinsettia plant and his dog.