Mexicans are based

Mexico is fucking awesome, I'm telling you guys, listen to me, this is real, Mexico is real good. I love the Mexican people

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2d2_1467178375
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beautiful people. very very hard working.

but their leaders are too smart

Ok what cartel did you piss off?

turn the proxy off pedro

turn the proxy off burger

>mexicans
>flee shit hole
>shit on USA
>Awesome

I'm actually about 95% ready to go massacre abunch of mexicans. I can't stand those ungreatful little shits,. A bullet for every PAco, I say.

Mexico is underrated i mean its way better then Canada

>friendly people

>good food

>nice weather

Mexicans are brotier

no don't do that. I know they are doing more bad than good for your country but they don't deserve this

this, Canada is going to shit the last few years

kek

>shit on country that hands them out welfare
>not deserving whats coming to them

The funny thing is that you think I'm joking. The next group of mexicans I find are dead. Try and stop me.

>says the Mexico of EU

what is this shilling? You arent even good at it.

Mexico is not a good place. If you are white.

Border towns are dangerous as fuck, travel in groups. Mexico City is dangerous as fuck, get kidnapped then sold into sex slavery. Same thing with tourist towns, Cozumel and other places, get kidnapped, extorted and killed.

The only safe place is Guadalajara. You might find some safe spots in Southern Mexico.

If mexicans would just chill the fuck out and not try to be insane about everything it would be fine.

They cry about the corruption but do absolutely nothing about it. Law abiding citizens cant own guns KEK.

It's a shithole.

i do like their chicas, though. que rica, que rica!!!

i live in commiefornia all the illegals that are her tell me that mexico sucks dick

>Try and stop me
I don't want to stop you, I'm trying to warn you

I like Mexicans too. Their food is awesome and the chicks are hot.

I don't want them here as illegals thought. No matter how many hot Mexican chicks bring me tacos.

why would you care? you are not in the EU no more

Not a proxy, self-hatred is an integral part of our culture

ok then
checkeroni also

Obviously hotel employers are going to be friendly.

that is the true spirit. that is what I mean when i say they are good people. and of course I don't agree with illegal immigration...personally I don't even agree with massive legal immigration. everyone would be far happier if everyone stayed in their country. they can still travel and visit other places though

I am not saying it's 100% a safe place but there are plenty of them that are still based

Daily Reminder

Yeah, you find it everyday everywhere here.
We have been compared with a bucket full of crabs; if one tryes to escape the other ones will pull him back. Look in any pro-Mexican thread, the meanest comments are by Mexicans or chicanos

Bye

>No more creative tabs
Pls

I actually reported him

>Oj Alija, Aljo!

What a based song! Didn't know that song before. Thanks for the tip.

liveleak.com/view?i=2d2_1467178375

How does it feel to know that the FBI knows what Sup Forums is and gets reports all the time from little faggots like you.

It's pretty easy to know what can be dismissed and whats a real threat. You arent being clever, crafty, or unique in anyway. No one thinks your cool.

Some low level retard at the FBI will read your report then dismiss it because it's so fucking stupid. There are thousands of jihad faggots claiming threats everyday online. What makes you think this is special?

Nothing will happen.

Well, that's a small kek at least, however, I am pretty sure that the FBI gets things like this all the time, it's America what we are talking about.
Now if you excuse me I need to go to Canadaland so I can get my Tudeaumonnies

Yes please, ruin this country It blows so much.
didn't read too long

Of fucking course that touristic sector fags are going to be nice to you.
The bunch of mayates hates you with burning passion whenever you arent around.

Source Lived in the south 4 years, fucking shithole

thats because you're gay.

You're gonna make us blush senpai

no because you are annoying

Of course they're going to be nice to you, when you're spending money on their shit, you dumb fuck.

>Mexican Chicks are Hot
I love the mamies, but they have absolutely no longjevity. Mexican girls from Hot to Not in like 2 years.

>tfw you are hated in murrica just because your nationality.

>Toronto fag reporting in for taking it in the ass

literally every group that has come to america at some point

its just a meme. My gf is mexican, her mom is in her 50s and still hot.

Mexicans, like all Latinos, like all blacks like all non whites are holding humanity back. Fuck them.

t. Mexican visiting Athens