A question for all Asians:

A question for all Asians:
>is "arr rook same" true?

I feel like there are absolutely no alpha asians left, and if thats not the case they must be really rare no? Do only models and famous people look good? Are all the regular guys just numales?

They're not white, so why do you care?

>Do only models and famous people look good?
Have you ever looked critically at your own people?

dude what

Exactly my point, kike. Now go focus on your own race's issues. I don't know why Chad would be concerned about Asian looks.

Yes I have, I don't know what you're implying here but I can safely say that there are many chads here, not just one repeating glassed cuck face on every male

There are alpha chad asians all over

Why else do you think there are so many of them?

whites r look same to us as well desu

That's bullshit though

Koreans/Northern Chinese/Japanese all share much more genetic ancestry than Russians compared to Portuguese. Who would've guessed? One has moorish influence + germanic + latin. The other has slavic + central asian.

There is something to say about arr rook same.

I fucking hate EE

Dude has a job where communication is key and his talking gives people cancer

East Asians can tell the difference between each other while they cant tell the difference betweeen a guy from Praha to some dull white guy from US surburbia

That's funny because that's literally the opposite for white people. We can easily identify facial features and hairstyles tied to a certain ethnic group in a pinch. I probably have a better understanding of East Asians than most whites though, but I definitely don't think they all look the same.

come on, you really can't tell the difference between a blonde blue eyed guy and another with curly black hair and brown eyes and one with red hair and green eyes ?

Is East Asia to South East Asia what Northern Europe is to Southern and Eastern Europe?

this

Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese looks different
Chinese from the north, south, and middle eastern mixed uyghurs looks different
Brown south east asians look different, and have varying features, from Chinese looking Viets to jungle looking flips
Probably

No, I totally can tell the difference from a french to a white man

No

t. asian

This guy is pure Japanese, not mixed blood.

Japanese, not mixed blood

>can tell difference between members of your own ethnic group
>can't tell difference as easily between members of a different ethnic group
WOWWWW!!! HOW DOES THAT WORK? ELI5!!!