It’s Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.ca/name-origin?surname=traub
archive.is/0UunS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The peasants must be ruled with an iron fist.

>James Traub
>Traub
ancestry.ca/name-origin?surname=traub

>Jewish origin

Sup Forums, are you ever wrong?

This is fake... right?

Never.

>I don't like democracy when I lose

>down with the elites as long it suits my worldview otherwise, unleash their power on the proletariat

Next they will call for the end of the democratic vote [spoiler] misguided anger but a good thing nonetheless[/spoiler].

archive.is/0UunS

>it's this thread again

No.

I love this. It shows just how scared the 1% actually is of the people.

>The elites have gotten richer while my wages have stagnated.
>The elites have better educational opportunities, and the means to pay for them. >Meanwhile I'm stuck with little to no hope for not paying for a quality education without giving an arm and a leg.
>The elites have better networking and connections. I don't have any friends in high or low places.
>The elites get paid more to do a shitty job at my expense, while my job gets sold to Paco or Chang that can be done for a third of the price.
>The elite consolidate power in the federal state, including force; but if I defend my right to a pluralism of force, I'm perpetuating violence.
>Identity and racial politics have been pushed into every facet of culture, and my culture and history is appropriated or revised. If I protest against this, I'm a racist, homophobic bigot.
>The elites exhort us to become environmentally friendly, all while propping up the petro-dollar with monetary and military support to regimes like the Saudis. The moment that the people demand that we start taking control of our own energy sectors and production means that we want to ruin the planet.
>I have a chance to vote against the elites in my rational self and collective interest; after all, the elites love and promote democracy.
>Instead, they call me a listless, mindlessly angry philistine who doesn't deserve democratic rights.

>My opinion is right, therefore you are all uneducated ignorants!

its this shit again. Yawn.

>The 2'nd Amendment is outdated and must be repealed.
>It's Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

>Ignorant Masses
>Cling to guns because they saw this coming 250+ years in advance.

Not even hiding it anymore, are they?

(((((Traub))))

Is he that unaware? Or is it clickbait?

It means they remembered they disarmed the peasants already so they don't have to worry about them, enjoy not being able to leave the EU Britain.

At least we know who we have to shoot when the time comes

You can tell when a decision was genuinely decided by a sovereign country, when all the corporate, globalist media of the world comes out against it.

>it's about the sane vs. the mindlessly angry.
I mean, well, yes. Except I don't think the sides are exactly what the author of that piece think they are. The mindlessly angry side would be the ones wanting to overthrow democracy because the vote didn't turn out how they wanted it to.