>25.000 in Germany
Yeah probably from Turks, Arabs and Africans lmao

>tfw only 77 patents in 2016
>tfw when you will never have many patents
Just end my existance right now.

Lets go bois

>patentlets

lmaoing at ur life

Most developed countries that also currently maintain their economic lead through protectionist policies have the most developed everything, shocking.

We're still figuring our infrastructure, and trying to gain access to your markets you know.

there are 3 million turks here

foreigners contribute with 22 billion euro each year

germans are subhumans

die albanian subhuman

>Patentlessugal

My life is worth lmaoing at xaxa

shitskin france

We don't like science, I'd rather watch anime and masturbate, and live off german gibs.

PS Please remember 6 trillion Poles died during ww2 and deluge, never forget

Estonia is actually a different color if you look at the rest of Eastern Europe.

>The European Patent Organisation is not legally bound to the European Union (EU) and has several members which are not themselves EU states
>Official language: English, French, German

From the page on European Patent Convention:
>Infringement is remitted almost entirely to national law and to national courts.[56] In one of its very few substantive interventions into national law, the EPC requires that national courts must consider the "direct product of a patented process" to be an infringement.

So it's literally fucking useless. Poland has it's own Patent office.
Besides, patents are LITERALLY monopoly-enablers aka communism.

>Besides, patents are LITERALLY monopoly-enablers aka communism.
>Polish understanding of economics

Yea, well, funny how since 2012 Sweden has gone down the shitter.
I only hear about a medicine discovery once a month now.

t. drooling corporate amoeba

So called ‘intellectual property’ laws are government granted monopolies, that while purportedly intended to encourage creativity have exactly the opposite effect.
Many examples and studies have shown the harmful effects of copyright and patents, but the reasons for this effects would be much more clear if one realizes that copyrights and patents are dramatic and arbitrary restrictions of both freedom of expression and free trade.
As with any other government regulations, it is not surprising that big corporations (eg., Microsoft and Monsanto) use them to stifle competition; while others (eg., the Church of Scientology) use them to censor information that could embarrass them.

Aside from all the abuses and unintended consequences, copyright and patents are a great obstacle to creativity and innovation: the creations of all great thinkers, inventors and artists in history would never have been possible in a vacuum and always depend on a context consisting of all the preexisting works and ideas.

Corporations will tell you that patents are there to serve the "small inventor" but everytime "small inventor" wants to patent something big corporation step in forcing the "small inventor" into a cross-patenting shenanigans because as it turns out his patent would violate shitload of their patents. Patents only protect the big businesses.

Protecting big businesses is literally what 21 century capitalism is all about, it has nothing to do with communism. Patents as a concept are one of the most un-communistic things imaginable.

shieeet

Maybe southern Germans and Swiss are just the greediest capitalists.

>gotta patent this so no one can "steal" it and I can get rich off it

who cares

Bet you way over half of these dutch patents are for some new fucking tomatoes

Now you see why Catalonia wants to get off the spanish train.

>21 century capitalism
corporatism is not capitalism.

Copyright infringement is not stealing, and copyright law is against the free market: it is a system government sponsored monopolies.
Copyright law is routinely abused to suppress free speech and other individual freedoms, it is abused by recording companies to exploit artists, it is abused by governments to control information. Copyright law is not only evil, it is also stupid, and should be ignored by anyone that believes in a free society and free markets.
Bach, Shakespeare and Michelangelo didn’t need copyright, we don’t need copyright. Copyright infringement is a victim-less crime, nobody has a right to have a monopoly on ideas or information, you have a right to keep your ideas and information private, but if you make them public, they are not your private property anymore.

Copyright also is in direct conflict with one of the most fundamental principles of a free society: free speech. Copyright has been used again and again to censor and silence critics, once more failing its supposed real purpose.

Wow such an intelligent post. All Swedish researchers were murdered by refugees, that has to be it, right?

>T. AHMED

>applications to the European Patent Office
lmao, Croatia has its own patent office, we don't need this Euro shit
we don't need patents either, we just invent stuff and use it

The alternative despite crl flaws is much worse

t. corporate drone

I agree with you to some extend. I do believe people should be rewarded for their work in research and have a right to benefit from it and that some immaterial things can still be considered property. But enforcement by goverment granted monopolies is not the right way. To enforce patents it effectivly needs either an army of lawyers that only big corporations can afford or an extremly oppressive surveilance state, or both. Like in all things Government is shit at solving the problem of intelectual property so we should let the private sector handle it. Encryption and selling keys for programms, protection against corporate espionage and subscription and service based business models are the answer. That would both be practical and partially what is being done already, aswell as further protect free speech and against goverment surveilance by increasing security of communication.

>implying it's a proof of g*rmanic superiority and not of g*rmanic nepotism
I can see through your tricks Hans

>Encryption and selling keys for programms,

Of course for a lot of consumer software free software works just fine. And free software is just a natural product of large competition and demand in a market where replicating something is free and altering it is cheap. For a lot of expensive business software support, reliability and customisation is key. It stands in no contrast to free software. Rather free software drives innovation by forcing it to justify charging (more) money.

A L P I N I D M A S T E R R A C E