Who would win in a war?

Who would win in a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_Bridge_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_defense_force
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Military_Forces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The white one with less Spics

Texas can't enter into wars because it isn't a sovereign nation, you fucking idiot

Think again buddy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_Bridge_War

fewer

Chile, Texas would need to be the aggressor and that means going against murrika and using murrikan paid equipment, that means murrikan fighting against texas while chileans continue to be as autistic as always in this part of the world while texas fights for independence

>being Chile
>win a war
choose one

good post

>means using murrikan paid equipment

Texas has a state guard, navy, and air force division that is separate from the federal military.

Which one of these is full of third world Spics blasting shitty Spanish music all the time?

Why?

both

no, america, blowing up a bridge isn't a war

Lots of states have some sort of state defense force. Texas is the only state with essentially a complete military though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_defense_force

I don't think Chile has the capabilities to deploy at such extreme distance.

Also i learned that they can't have their AIM-120 stored in Chile, they're all stored in US for some reason.

>they're all stored in US for some reason

they are keeping it for safe :>)

Texas has 10x bigger economy than Chilli.

>The Governor of Texas has sole control over the Texas State Guard, because it is not subject to federal activation.
Could the Governor contradict orders from the US president?

lol

But seriously, how can you buy something for your own cunt's defence but you can't have them ready or available to it?

States attempt to challenge federal laws and orders all the time. The only actual recourse the US President has if a Governor refuses to obey him is sending in the US army.

Puts you on better terms with the US I would assume. That's probably worth more than any other military advantage in South America. If Argentina and Chile were to get in a conflict, Chile might "somehow" find themselves in possession of some state of the art military tech.

That doesn't make sense tho. Why would you want to buy a product that you can't even have at your disposal when shit happens?

That isn't a war with a foreign nation you fucking idiot

it will at some point

>ok so we have nice white and red flag
>now let's put some random shit on it
wrong

THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS

very good post

It's a gesture of trading military autonomy for military strength. The US isn't so much opposed to other countries having militaries, rather opposed to the potential of other countries being able to use them against the US. Storing them in the US eases their worries about that possibility, while perhaps buying really more military power than what you're actually paying via unofficial favoritism with the US.

Britain does something similar by leasing nukes from the US instead of owning them. It's ultimately cheaper, and you're getting diplomatic browny points with a country with a far stronger military than any county that could attack you.

>literally undefeated at war

So basically you keep their missiles in exchange of some "geopolitical" perks?

Yeah, why not? I don't think Chile has any aspirations that would realistically conflict with the US anyway. The only kind of conflict they'd ever be in is some minor spat with their neighbors, in which case, there's more leverage in the threat that the US may favor Chile than having those weapons on hand.

How many of these have occurred?

I thought Michigan and Ohio were the only ones autistic enough to have one of these before I saw this

impressive

Man, this makes me feel sad. Why couldn't people just leave us alone? ;_;

Kansas and Missouri actually fought a real war that started before the Civil War and continued on well after the civil war had ended in other states.

Bleeding Kansas shouldn't count as one tbqh, it was just autists chimping out over slavery

Karma for the Alamo

Fuck illegal fillibusters desu

A lot of college football rivalries were born from autistic feuds between states. If you look up the history of some of them, you might see some more.

me

This guy

Obiously texas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Military_Forces

I see.

Still, kinda weird having to pay million of a batch of missiles you can't have.