Is this guy the sole reason for the NFL ratings nosedive?

Is this guy the sole reason for the NFL ratings nosedive?

Has he started the fire?

Bart's archenemy

>kneels before you

Precisely

what did fellaini do to handegg?

>switching between white and black to fit whatever narrative he's shilling

you could have prevented this

lmao top thread OP
top thread

the funny thing is the NFL was destroyed by this

his glorious form has captured the hearts of american audencies, shifting viewers away from the NFL in the process

Americans dress like shit look at that total lack of taste

exotic beauty

I dont understand
is that his family? how is he so different than the rest of his family?

Good, football is an ultra cancerous sport. Can't wait for it to be eradicated from the sports landscape.

We eat too many waffles and so all our clothes are tailored for the obese
It’s all your fault

Tanning beds

That nice white family took him in from his abusive real family and supported him as a young man.

Elbowed Goodell

Why does nobody in America call that Keapernick dude out for looking like an Arab and not black?

wtf? why does he flex on instagram and act like a gangster then? why can't all black people be as civilised as Drake

kek

Also, what race is Fellani? Italian? Arabic?

it's absolutely stupid and Kaepernick's a retard who is being manipulated by his gf but some people get angry if you point that out

Football is doing great, crazy how a few whiny bitches doesn't stop the juggernaut that is american football

>mfw no qt muslima gf to manipulate me

Moroccan.

He's weird looking, apparently he's a mullato but he just looks like some arab.

>be raised by white father who fully encourages and supports you to be your best at your interest, football
>despite having a loving family, feel so ashamed of being mixed race, you pick up the cause of niggers and start bitching about nonissues you never even dealt with
>destroys your career

dont think she's muslim bruh
arabic doesn't automatically mean muslim, there's still some arabic christians, jews left.

based Fellainho. unironically United's best player

Save our season pls

you unthankful faggots don't deserve him desu

There was a time where everyone, journalists and normies alike would be bashing him non stop.

Now look at you faggots. Typical limeys.

fuck off dickhead. if a player wants blind loyalty he can go to the braindead american fans.

no one's asking you to comb his hair limey
but atleast be objective once in a while.

no this is David Luiz

You could dress that whole family with all the fabric hanging off him.

aboslutely. i think it's hilarious. waaaaaaaaah he's an everton player moyes moyes , to boo'ing him when he comes on. now he is their hero. i'm sure fellaini knows deep inside not to trust them. nothing but uneducated bandwagoners

Is that Fellaini?

SEND TRANSMISSION TO THE ONE ARMED SCISSOR