What other movies would you add to this list ?

What other movies would you add to this list ?

Possession
Kill List

Final destination

>Posession
Are you memeing? Reddit is like capeshit and stuff. I think they hate foreign films.

Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil

Some of the fags over there would probably put Requiem for a Dream as a horror movie too

name one thing wrong with the vvitch or the exorcist?

I actually liked John Carpenter's The Thing

You're next
maybe The strangers

I like both tho

The Shining or Alien. I could also see them saying like House or Nightmare on Elm street

Not scary therefore fail at being horror movies

>I have the same opinion as most of Sup Forums, but opposite this shitty bait OP.

Wow, so brave.

The Babadook is a lock

>tfw too dumb to understand this image

Am I allowed to like Dread?

Those are all good movies.

Tdk rises and the stupid cia meme.

two great picks
especially wheatley that fucking hack

The Thing is a good movie.

Fucking kill yourself my man.

It receives almost universal praise from everyone here, and also almost everywhere else. It's gone far beyond it's initial lukewarm reception and is treated by a classic horror movie by pretty much anyone who's interest in horror goes beyond shitty American remakes of shitty nip movies.

Horror is the worst genre, and jumpscares are lazy shit to scare teenagers away from their phones during a movie.

Also the Thing is actually good

Pretty good list aside from Blair Witch. Then again I hate most horror movies.

Just because it's good doesn't mean that redditors aren't enabled by it. We're in the middle of a cultural war. If it doesn't damage our enemies then what value can it really have?

the thing is fucking great, the witch was a good horror movie it follows had a good soundtrack and was enjoyable. You put the with and tit follows on a fucking poster with cabin in the woods? are you actually retarded?

I'm a pleb but I'm absolutely sure no amount of cinematographic knowledge will ever make me not love the Thing

This bait hits too close to home, deleate it now.

The Thing is legitimately fantastic.

Eat a dick