Will we ever get a film adaption of face peeling Joker?

Will we ever get a film adaption of face peeling Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2017/01/31/gotham-timelapse-video-shows-cameron-monaghan-removing-jerome-fa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw a webm from the show Gotham. It happens. Gordon punches his face and the mask shifts over his eyes kek.

You could use this mask in a dark lighting and get fantastic shots.

Be good for an R Rated Horror Batman/Joker film

No because that's fucking retarded.

hopefully not
that shit was stupid
even Scott Snyder couldn't make it work

Comics need to stop.

at this rate, im sure we will.

Fuck off, a mental patient with his face peeling off and having to keep it attached would be great for Joker

Plebs would bitch and moan that it makes no sense that he's able to talk without lips... then they would go jack off to the latest Disney Star Wars Marvel product.

>lying on the internet
y tho?

>mfw they get Robert Englund to play the part

I hope not. Death Of The Family was a shitty storyline.

We might, but I doubt it'll be in an adaptation of Death of the Family. It'd require the audience to know the Bat Family and the setup is kinda out there. I enjoyed the story, but it could've been better. I had to suspend my disbelief pretty hard to buy the Joker kidnapping each member of Batman's inner circle.

I bet you didn't like The Killing Joke.

Go away

I'm not lying. I remember Gordon punching his face. It shifts. Gordon recoils from being grossed out.

overrated af

Only if it will give us a Joker's Daughter movie.

>It'd require the audience to know the Bat Family
Didn't Gotham touch up on this? idk I am up to Season 2 where they start talking about the old days of the Waynes. Haven't watched it all yet

Joker has heaps of goons/henchmen so make them do the kidnapping

Who says he has to talk?
They could make him moan and sound like a wild animal

>2spooky4me

What's the story behind his peeled-off face?

New52 Joker's Daughter is like horrible fanfic by some girl who goes to Hot Topic every day.

Yeah and that's why I wanna see a movie out of it.

Oh It gets better

>He doesn't know
It's technically a "Not Joker" guy called Jerome, but he basically has all the hallmarks of the Joker, and is heavily implied to be a younger Joker.

Spoiler for context.
Basically, shortly after his initial introduction he's killed off, but in this series Hugo Strange is goes Maximum Overfrankenstein and creates many of the iconic supernatural Batman villains by bringing people back from the dead, with various experiments, and brainwashing them some of the time.

In the last 4-5 episodes so far, there is an established cult of Jerome, who want to bring him back to life, lead by a guy who worked for Hugo Strange. Dude fails at resurrecting Jerome, so he cuts off his face and wears it as a mask because he's a giant dipshit.
Jerome actually does come back to life just with a bit of Jet Lag, flying all the way from the 7th Circle of Hell, and has a lot of ketchup on his face (because that's literally the best the makeup people could come up with to not have the show pulled from the air, until he gets his face back, and stapples it on.

Also, yes. That is how he got those scars.
Here's an article about it. comicbook.com/dc/2017/01/31/gotham-timelapse-video-shows-cameron-monaghan-removing-jerome-fa/

The Bat Family consists of Robin, Nighwing, Red Robin, Batgirl, the Red Hood and a few others that didn't appear in that specific story. I'm caught up on Gotham and as far as I can remember, the show hasn't referenced literally any of these characters, just the Flying Graysons. And the Barbara on the show isn't the same one as Batgirl.

How's he supposed to talk?

If Gotham lasts over 10 seasons then we could get so many storylines. I doubt it will

This sounds like a story the DCEU would do

I'd love for the show to get a spin-off/sequel show about Batman. I know it won't ever happen since the character can be milked for box office cash, but it'd be great to get another serialized Batman series--and in this show's style as well.

Same. Gotham has the best DC tone ever.

Why can't Sup Forums just fuck off back to its own board?

It gets good ratings. Smallville somehow lasted like 15 seasons, no reason they can't drag this out to a Batman show.

The kid who plays Bruce Wayne is already getting too big to play a kid anymore, it won't be but 2 or 3 more seasons until he and every other kid actor are too old to not move the story on.

>posting on Sup Forumsmblr
Yeah, no.

Yeah no fuck off you cunt. It's beyond edgy and pathetic.

Enjoy your pathetic Cyborg, Wonder Woman Justice League crap

How did we go from this...

>even Scott Snyder couldn't make it work

It was his idea.

We did last week. It was meh.

it wasn't
it was the idea of the guy writing Detective Comics at the time, Snyder just went with it

That guy's idea was that joker replaces his face with someone else's to go into hiding. Putting the rotting face back on was all Snyder.

so the problem is that he used his face as a mask and not the idea that he cut his face off?

Yes, the first was basically just plastic surgery. Next time he popped up it would be with an unexpected face and he'd just get more plastic surgery at some point to change it back. Instead Snyder changed it into an edgy gore thing.

He can't make anything work.

That gay guy from Shameless as the joker LEL

looks like shit haaa

how does the joker not die from infection, y'know, what with the skin on his face being detached and stuff

Because it's not real

Isn't that what Harley is for?

sure but there's internal continuity and stuff right, i mean yeah he's a mental guy with green hair who fights a guy with a hi-tech bat costume. but, still.

He's a pseudo-Joker named Jerome. Not the Joker.

JUNJI ITO?

>there's internal continuity and stuff right
Joker not getting a skin infection is more believable than Batman not being a mass murderer what with all the times he's left crooks wasted and wounded. No way would the cops be able to save them all.

He's Gotham's version of The Joker. It'd be ridiculous to change it at this point after all the trouble they went to to bring him back.

fair point

>daddy's
>GRRRL

Hey Sup Forums, is Saga good? Some space comics sound nice, especially if there's location hopping and weird shit happening, but when I was looking Saga up it had "NON-WHITE PROTAGONISTS, THEY'RE IN LOVE, THEY MAKE BABY, NO SHITLORDS" in bold print across the description so I was mildly concerned. I would ask on Sup Forums but last time I asked for recommendations and thoughts on comics I was ree'd out to /wsr/.

Christ, that thing will rip you to shreds.

This is some cringey hot topic level shit

Pretty sjw to be quite honest

Is it to a tolerable degree where brown people stop the evil white man and make many brown babies but the motivations are solid and it's an enjoyable story, or is every single issue deeply meaningful and important discussions of transgender relations that will leave you both woke and vegan?

I already downloaded all of it 'cause I went on a big ol' comic downloading spree, just don't know what I want to read next/soonest since I just finished The Boys. Downloading Berserk now even though I dislike anime and Japan in general, in large part because I hope it's full of buckets of barbarian rape because I love fantasy cheesecake garbage.

Someone out it on YouTube it was meh desu

I will actually. Dumbass.

The Joker needs to be retired from all Batman media except the comics. Batman TAS became an icon show thanks to a well rounded cast of villains. I wish the Arkham games had had the balls do have someone other than LOLJOKER at the end of every fucking game.

i had no idea jokers full name was Hiam Das Joykurs Baybee. hes half jew and german

Nah. No actor is going to want their face being obscured... with their face.

Fuck that is pretty creepy. I can only imagine how Christopher Nolan would do it. Just regular Nolan Joker was intimidating

Why didn't he shave that fucking mustache?
It looks awful

Hes crazy

It was the 60s, no one could really tell so why bother shaving.

>DADDYS GONNA FREAK

That makeup is so half assed it's not even funny, it completely broke the immersion any time i looked at him. Fucking youtubers do better than that.

He had it cut off because he's so fucking cuhrazy and life is all a joke to him dude

>muh lips
You don't need lips to talk you fucking idiots.

kek

I'll cut you and it will look like a bloody accident!

THICC

>Red Robin

Yuummm

you do need lips to make some syllables