Nice Job, Fucktards

Bay Area school threatened after teacher clashes with neo-Nazis at state Capitol
"Although the district did not describe the threats, Yvette Felarca, the teacher identified in the email, spoke out about the incident on Facebook. She said the email contained “racist and misogynistic threats coming from Nazi/KKK supporters.”
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bay-area-school-threat-neo-nazi-20160629-snap-htmlstory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycal.org/2016/02/09/berkeley-unified-school-district-spokesperson-mark-coplan-announces-intent-run-district-3-council-seat/
youtube.com/watch?v=aqg6uoDefPQ
youtube.com/v/aqg6uoDefPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LKkAL1AEam8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And she keeps her job:

"District spokesman Mark Coplan said the district supports free speech and the right of peaceful protest, but does not condone the violence “like the world witnessed in Sacramento last weekend.”

“The anarchist group known as BAMN has a history of disruption and violence, usually to the detriment of the causes they claim to support,” he said.

As for Felarca, Coplan said her actions in Sacramento had no relation to her employment.

How quickly the rats scatter...

Awwww so cute. Nazis with big balls feel threatened by a school teacher and education. She's probably a Jew too. Double triggering

You guys should probably keep the pressure up.

Seriously fuck niggers, holy shit.

Why con't we all live in our segregated place, jesus fuck britain gave jews israel, like, literally made a place up for people who nobody wanted.

Nobody want niggers. Give them a promised land or some shit, fucking kill me please, make it stop.

Just have her killed at the next rally

Problem will solve itself

look at their tiny little stupid face white their fucking bird tier retarded eyes holy fucking shit and that little smile and pubes growing out their fucking head jesus fuck just fucking send them to the fucking SUN.

god fucking damn they all either look like a fucking gorrila or ahmed the clock boi.

I really, really, really fucking hate niggers.

They WERE quarantined in Africa. You think they'd ever develop the means to leave that place without white men's interference? I hope slavery was worth it.

t. concerned Asian

>claim to be fighting Nazis
>you are the Nazi

Oh, did I mentioned I disliked brown people? Because I really fucking /hate/ niggers.

Operation get this Coplan fired?

>When LARPing goes wrong

How about I go live in a niggerland and complain about how shit ain't white enough.

Homosapiens probably fucking wiped the neanderthal off the face of the earth because they where probably fucking retarded constantly causing trouble for the other tribes around trying to progress.

But now in our advanced days and age science prevent us from fucking evolving.

POLISH THAT MUSTACHE

god that was a good show

>literally punched that guy in the gut 4-5 times
>not assault but a blow against the white patriarchy

Just take someone dick ass nobody smooth talker and put some pino playing playing in the packground over some ''heart warming~'' picture of starving niggers telling everyone how unfair the world is.

BECAUSE YOU KNOW, LIKE, THE WESTERN WORLD BUILD GIANT FARMS IN AFRICA AND STEAL ALL THEIR FOOD OR SOMETHING

God I fucking hate everything

Except generation kill

fuck it was good.

this leaf really hates niggers

I really fucking hate olive heads

I feel you my leaf

Can we force gene therapy all niggers so they turn white?

Honest question for you stemfags.

You'll know they'll do it themselves when the technology exists for them to have white children.

this

don't let it slide

keep badgering them about this for months and they will be forced to, keep spamming the videos of her assaulting people

The threats were probably just a bunch of Sup Forums memes.

Do you not hate niggers as much as leaf? And you call yourself amerigan

They were probably sent by anarchists to discredit complaints against her.

Just like in Weimar Germany, the people are realizing that their government is unable or unwilling to protect them from leftist terrorism. The Freikorps are coming....

She's a chink you retard. It's right there in the picture.
No wonder you people are so fucking poor. Pay debts.

>Californiafags pay taxes to fund this bitch attacking right wing demonstrators
You faggots can't even get rid of one little brown woman shill? lmao

That's fine and dandy, but this thread is about a Phillipeno woman so I don't know why you're bringing it up.

>neo-nazis
>in America

At least they recognize who the real facist violent assholes were

brown people are niggers

fuck niggers

fuck everything

fuck you

KEEP YOUR ANTIFA OUT OF MY COUNTRY

cant, probably has tenure, so you would need unanimous vote for dismissal

>condemn anarchist group
>employ member anyway

Oh yes, they really showed them.

It was not worth it. Demokkkrats should have just pocked their own cotton

antifa punks, fuck off

Mark Coplan seems to be running for Berkley City Council.

markcoplan dot com

>employ member anyway

For now. We know where this bitch works anyways. We could total her car, break into her house and smear shit all over the walls, and shatter her knee caps. Maybe then they'll realize they should have just fired her

God dammit. This is what pisses me off.
Teacher's shouldn't use Facebook to rant.
You deserve to get fired. There are rules about that sort of thing in every district.

Source: Another teacher.

I don't get it, isn't that what she and her group are all about and more?

If someone punches her in the gut they get to stay out of trouble and keep their jobs.

dailycal.org/2016/02/09/berkeley-unified-school-district-spokesperson-mark-coplan-announces-intent-run-district-3-council-seat/

Gaining any information she has about the identities of other members would be more useful than making martyr out of her.

It's a real problem that if she remains unpunished that escalation could happen.

(((Coplan)))

youtube.com/watch?v=aqg6uoDefPQ

youtube.com/v/aqg6uoDefPQ

Meanwhile in Canada, an engineer lost his 200k per year job after laughing at a "misogynist" joke on T.V last year. youtube.com/watch?v=LKkAL1AEam8

Enough stink to drop attendance to the school in in question will have the school officials literally tossing her out on the street. Damage their reputation to potential students, especially that the next semester is just around the corner. Europe may be antifa's bitch, but freedom of speech rules 'Merica with an iron fist.

Start digging into her past too. No dox. Just whatever is out there already, like any sexual relations with students (especially minors). Anything that would tarnish her reputation as an educator and blacklisting her would have her working in McDonald's and serving your burgers in no time, then taunt her about how she ruined her future for that added salt to her wounds. Any improprieties, relations she had with students, or affairs to not only get her fired but to ruin her in society and ruin her relationship(s).

pay your fucking bills, Golden Gyro

God dammit. This is what pisses me off.
Teacher's shouldn't use Sup Forums to rant.
You deserve to get fired. There are rules about that sort of thing in every district.

Source: Another teacher.

>Phillipeno

They're called flips for a reason, user

Well if people show up to her events with bats and knives and treat her the way she treats others, there will be an escalation.

The seeds of hate are sown and watered at this point. Now we get to see what grows.

>plan event
>get permits, pay for the right to assemble
>200 fags show up, attack guy in wheelchair as cops run away to let it happen
>your area is occupied by angry, violent people
>dont get to rally
>leave, be attacked
>cops still not giving a shit
>defend yourselves
>stab several aggressors in self defense while fleeing
>aggressors and suppressors of free speech are hailed as heros

did anyone stabbed die like they shouldve?