SWEDEN YES

thelocal.se/20160628/sweden-must-discuss-banning-religious-schools-says-minister

Sweden is discussing banning religious schools, especially christian ones

>banning Muslim schools
Oy vey

>Especially Christian schools

Wise decision Sweden, it is an enemy to Muslimismism, inshalllah akbar salim brotha

>especially christian ones
is there a name for this mental disorder that Swedes all have?

Religion is a mental disorder. This is good. As long as they ban muslims as well.

Stockholm syndrome

toplel
>a based leaf

Nice proxy, Sven.

I am sure they will still somehow allow Islamic schools. I guess to protect them from racism or whatever.

>As long as they ban muslims as well.

Underrated

When you release Breivick, can you release him in Sweden please?

>Christian ones

Fucking hell

I went to Catholic and state schools. As an atheist, the Catholic one was a million times better in regards to moral health and education.

My brother's kids are going to a local Catholic school. Now, I have plenty of criticism for the Catholic church, but it turns out that's a damn good school, and they allow anybody of any belief structure to get educated without forcing any religion on them.

Once in a while I attend Mass there, and that's a case where I don't mind tossing some bux into the collection basket.

God bless. About time! :^)

They never said that they wanted to "especially ban" christian schools. They want to get rid of all schools that have religious influences.
Sure, it's ashame that even christian schools might be banned but if that's the cost to get rid of the mudslimes and the jewish schools, then it is worth it.

>rid of the Jewish schools
>implying our secular Marxist schools are not inherently Jewish schools.

This is Sup Forums. They don't care about the facts.

Stockholm syndrome

Is there a name for the mental disorder that the vast majority of Sup Forums users have? I don't see how you're any different from the SJW's you always complain about. You don't check the facts, you don't care about the facts. This shit never happened. They never said "especialyl christian ones". They are talking about all religious schools, because it's written in our law that education is supposed to be secular.

Why are there so many retards on Sup Forums? Does anyone have the answer?

Tolerance laws will keep Islamic schools safe while christians are purged, your country continues to outdo itself.

>Tolerance laws will keep Islamic schools safe while christians are purged
No it won't you stupid sheep rapist. People with 2 digit IQs....

>Tolerance laws
is this bait

>“The schools law stipulates that school tuition must be secular, but we are receiving worrying signals that this is not the case, that girls and boys are being taught separately. We can’t have it like that,” said Hadzialic.

>The minister said she would push for change in parliament this autumn after the education ministry was informed of schools separating boys and girls.

>“Swedish schools should be for everybody, they should break down segregation and form the basis for Sweden to stay strong.”

What was that word again.. right, this is called "hypocrisy".

Swimming pools aren't owned by the state dumbass. They can segregate all they want.

and private schools? they're addressing the issue of private religious schools practicing segregation, or so I understand from what I red there.

>Romania

Why do you even think you have the right to post?

Education has to be secular (even private schools) as the law clearly states. The law however, says nothing about swimming pools. Think you've got too much sand-nigger blood in you. You can't even understand common sense.

>tfw this revives the finish black metal scene

Yup, I support this

It's funny because we outright have boys and girls only schools that are 100% secular

yeah but how does it help just reducing segregation in schools when outside is basically becoming saudi arabia?

>It's funny because we outright have boys and girls only schools
Because sub-human trash like you can't control your wieners (which is why you fuck sheep all the time as an outlet for your sexual frustration). Schools in New Zealand has to be gender-segregated or the boys will rape the girls.

>when outside is basically becoming saudi arabia?
Except it's not. Look at the facts rather than the Sup Forums narrative. I can go outside right now and not see a single non-white person.
>yeah but how does it help just reducing segregation in schools
Dude, there's like 1 gender-segregated swimming pool in our entire country. Stop blowing things out of proportion.

Seems like you really have fallen for the "SWEDEN YES ME-ME"
Have you actually ever been to Sweden?
I'm not trying to say it is perfect everywhere but to imply that Sweden is becoming islamic is just downright me-me.

Most high school students in South Island go to single sex schools, not sure about North though, so much for equality haha.

even kiwis get it

srls sweden you are the worst cucks ever

> throwing away 1,000 years of Swedish culture
> to slightly inconvenience muds and jews

Sounds like the cure is worse than the disease frankly. Besides, Muslims will just say "It's a madrassa not a school :^)" anyway to circumvent it

>Bring in millions of muslim shitskins
>Man, it sure is a shame we have to get rid of our old Christian heritage, but it's worth it
No you shit eating retards the correct course of action is to deport or kill the muslims and keep what's yours. This is like those fucking terror surveillance laws. We never needed them in all white nations. But now retards like you accept the loss of freedom because it's necessary to cope with subhumans that shouldn't even be here.

Oh, and those Muslims will still spread their theology at home and at mosque. They will still be the primary influence on their children because unlike you dumb Swedes they still protect the family unit. And when Muslims reach positions of power in schools and start transforming them they will be protected for all manner of reasons such as tolerance, multiculturalism, and by lying outright about their teachings and intentions.

Why don't you shut the fuck up. You elected a nigger muslim as president. You have hundreds of muslims praying to your congress. You're the muslim capital of the west. Literally.

Your women are getting groped by foreign invaders and the best you can come up with is "We'll just segregate, it's OK 'cos it's a private institution"?

There's worse worries with this picture than the correct application of private / state segregation, Sven. Your attitude is remarkably like "Yeah I get sent to the cuck shed when Tyrone calls but the shed conforms to the building code so its all OK!"

>Your women are getting groped by foreign invaders
You speak as if this is exclusive to Sweden. This is not more common in Sweden than in other european countries you delusional jungle monkey.

Why are you even on this board? Everyone hates you. You're not even white. You're as big of a problem as the muslims.

You know, you could always stop being a race traitor and welcoming foreigners into the lands that you're supposed to claim for yourself and your kin.

At least I have the excuse of denazification laws. You people commit these atrocities against yourselves and future Swedes voluntarily.

This fucking nigger
>But it's happening in your countries at a much lower rate too, so I'll defend what's happening to mine

Keep on deflecting, it won't save your country from what's coming

>You know, you could always stop being a race traitor and welcoming foreigners into the lands that you're supposed to claim for yourself and your kin.
The reason my "kin" is welcoming all this non-white trash into our country is because they are indoctrinated and brainwashed by jewish education/media manipulation. Where the fuck have you been? Living in a cave? Do you even history? They are sick and need help (my kin), they are not race traitors because they don't know what the fuck they're doing.
>You people commit these atrocities against yourselves and future Swedes voluntarily.
See previous response. Are you this fucking blue-pilled? Go shove a bratwurst up your ass you delusional moron.

Are you joking? Asians have done more for the world than you Vikings-turned-cucks ever have or ever will.

You realize your people were the niggers of ancient times, right? You'd show up and chimp out and steal shit from actual white people.

I'd take a Singaporan over a Swede any fucking day of the week, Sven. There are no Asiam countries getting overrun by brown rapists.

Shut your fucking mouth about who's white, you frozen-over piece of halal shit.

Maybe the Norwegians can spread some of that Viking paganism back into the men there. I'm tired of hearing how cucked your country is.

The only country that's as batshit deranged feminist-leftist as Sweden is Germany, and we've been collectively emasculated, brainwashed with egalitarianism for more than two generations, still suffer underhanded bullying by half the world, and dissent is outlawed. What excuse do you have?

I'm not trying to justify what's happening in Sweden you illiterate burger. I'm calling non-white trash out on their bullshit projection. Sweden is still x1000 better than your shitholes (even with our problems). You have a muslim nigger in the "WHITE" house. Holy shit can you be more cucked? It's even confirmed by statistics that you're the most cucked country on the country. It's literally a fact.

>Throwing away cultural heritage
What the flying fuck are you talking about?
We're not going to fucking burn down Churches and purge everything that is religious.
Religious schools aren't that common in Sweden anyways.
This will barely affect anyone anyways and it won't hinder christians to be christians.
No need to get so fucking butthurt.

>because they are indoctrinated and brainwashed by jewish education/media manipulation

How the hell did this happen? You weren't even Nazis. I really want to know the perpetrators of this decline m

Basically you Swedes know that religious schools have never been a problem, ever, until Muslims started building their madrassas, but you guys are too pussy to come out and state directly that the Muslim schools need to be banned because they're indoctrinating children into an anti-western terrorist mindset. Instead, you're going to talk about banning *all* religious schools so you can keep from ruffling feathers.

Has there ever been a more pathetic nation than Sweden?

>Are you joking? Asians have done more for the world than you Vikings-turned-cucks ever have or ever will.
Are you joking yourself? You can't be this historically illiterate. You just can't.
>You realize your people were the niggers of ancient times, right? You'd show up and chimp out and steal shit from actual white people.
No we didn't, and no we weren't. We were trading until people attacked us or tried to steal from us (like your anglo ancestors). Go shove your anglo revisionism up your fat, greasy ass.
>I'd take a Singaporan over a Swede any fucking day of the week, Sven
Of course you will. You can easier relate to non-white trash like yourself than to a person who is a member of the master race.
>There are no Asiam countries getting overrun by brown rapists.
That's because they are already filled with sub-humans. It would be futile for the jews to push immigration into these countries since their end-game is the destruction of the white race.
>Shut your fucking mouth about who's white, you frozen-over piece of halal shit.
That's rich, coming from the least white country in the west.

You don't know shit about scandinavia do you?
All you know about Sweden is shit you read from here, literally fucking memes.
The difference between Norway and Sweden or pretty much any european country when it comes to political correctness is near none.

>How the hell did this happen? You weren't even Nazis
You think the jews care about who's a nazi and not? They care about the destruction of the white race (and Sweden has the highest concentration on the planet). USA liberated the jews during WW2 (since they suck jew cock on a daily basis) and sent them our way. That's where it all began. You really need to be educated.

>All you know about Sweden is shit you read from here, literally fucking memes.
He's a retard like the majority of Sup Forums users.

K
E
K

There are barely any christian schools left, most swedish people are either athiest or agnostic.
And those that are christian rarely send their kids to christian schools.
This will affect the mudslimes more than christian swedes.
This is a good fucking thing.

Oh trust me, I know about the tyranny of the US. Niggers, Jews, bad news. Sorry, I was genuinely unaware that you guys have a Jewish problem.

WTF? Private institutions in Sweden can discriminate against whomever they want? We can't even do that here in the US! Tell a nigger he cant shop in your store, see what happens...

You fucking donuts, if you actually took some time and done some research. Sweden want to ban this because of the rise of sandniggers wanting their own mudslim ficki ficki akbar schools.

There's been tons of articles about it the past year, not to mention the fucking scandal about we Swedes paying millions for sand-niggers circumcision that they have been demanding....

Please, end my life.